United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

What is going on with Truitts cave in Lanagan? It looks like the owners are preparing for doomsday. They seem to be enlarging the cave to stockpile stuff in it. I wonder if they know something we don't know.
Anderson Guy

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

I'm hearing they are a militia from Arkansas, maybe religious. That's all we need. I don't want no crazy people in my backyard.
Nozy

Lenzburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Anderson Guy wrote:
I'm hearing they are a militia from Arkansas, maybe religious. That's all we need. I don't want no crazy people in my backyard.
Its going to be a bed and breakfast.
Anderson Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Kind of strange for a bed and breakfast. People wearing camo, collecting rainwater, and stockpiling what appears to be freeze dried food.
timmy hempstone

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

Anderson Guy wrote:
Kind of strange for a bed and breakfast. People wearing camo, collecting rainwater, and stockpiling what appears to be freeze dried food.
what's wrong with stockpiling food and wearing camo? Is that not a right under the constitution for them to be able to do that? If you do goofing commits don't like it move to Cuba! Or move your liberal homosexual hind ends to eureka springs were you can be someone!
Anderson Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

timmy hempstone wrote:
<quoted text>
what's wrong with stockpiling food and wearing camo? Is that not a right under the constitution for them to be able to do that? If you do goofing commits don't like it move to Cuba! Or move your liberal homosexual hind ends to eureka springs were you can be someone!
first off, there is nothing wrong with wearing camo or stockpiling food. There is something wrong with anti govt people who don't obey the law. And I am a Christian, not a homosexual. And you show your ignorance by drawing conclusions that are nonexistent. People like that concern me cause I don't want a Waco in my backyard.
timmy hempstone

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

Anderson Guy wrote:
<quoted text>first off, there is nothing wrong with wearing camo or stockpiling food. There is something wrong with anti govt people who don't obey the law. And I am a Christian, not a homosexual. And you show your ignorance by drawing conclusions that are nonexistent. People like that concern me cause I don't want a Waco in my backyard.
what makes you think they are breaking the law you phony religious fanatic do-gooder? It's not against the law to think our government is out of control. Since you mentioned Waco, look what our government did to those people, they murdered all of the including the children all in the name of protecting the children. As far as I know the Davidians did not break any laws other then defending themselves when the Gestapo storm troopers attacked them by shooting first and asking questions later. You are the one who shows their ignorance by drawing conclusions that are non existent. You have no right to accuse the cave dwellers of being anti government or of anything you trouble making gossip!
citizen too

Noel, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

timmy. you got your head in the clouds. Seems to me your drawing conclusion your blaming others of doing. Pull your head out.
Anderson Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

I do not not they are breaking the law. I hope not. If they are peaceful, fine. As far as Waco, Koresh was evil. He was having sex with girls. He suffered for his sins and now he's in hell. The FBI tried to serve a warrant and got shot at. I feel sorry for the kids in the compound. They couldn't do anything. But the adults shouldn't have been selfish and put their children in danger. I really don't have anything against the people at Lanagan if they are minding their own business and not breaking any laws. How do you know I'm a religious phony fanatic do gooder? You are assuming a lot. I am saved by the blood of the lamb, and I can tell you Jesus would like to have a relationship with you, if you would surrender your life to Him. How about it? Would you like eternal life? Its free for you, but it cost Jesus His life. I pray you will receive Him today. Romans 10:9
timmy hempstone

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

Anderson Guy wrote:
I do not not they are breaking the law. I hope not. If they are peaceful, fine. As far as Waco, Koresh was evil. He was having sex with girls. He suffered for his sins and now he's in hell. The FBI tried to serve a warrant and got shot at. I feel sorry for the kids in the compound. They couldn't do anything. But the adults shouldn't have been selfish and put their children in danger. I really don't have anything against the people at Lanagan if they are minding their own business and not breaking any laws. How do you know I'm a religious phony fanatic do gooder? You are assuming a lot. I am saved by the blood of the lamb, and I can tell you Jesus would like to have a relationship with you, if you would surrender your life to Him. How about it? Would you like eternal life? Its free for you, but it cost Jesus His life. I pray you will receive Him today. Romans 10:9
your nosy post insinuating they were up to some nefarious scheme is what makes me think your a fanatic do-gooder hypocrite. I pray that you will realize your a fool and mind your own business. You are the one being nosy and making veiled accusations about the cave dwellers. Maybe they are like a modern day Noah and you are just a modern day PRICK!
Anderson Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

timmy hempstone wrote:
<quoted text>
your nosy post insinuating they were up to some nefarious scheme is what makes me think your a fanatic do-gooder hypocrite. I pray that you will realize your a fool and mind your own business. You are the one being nosy and making veiled accusations about the cave dwellers. Maybe they are like a modern day Noah and you are just a modern day PRICK!
if there is a Waco in my backyard it is my business. And you don't need no name calling. What's the matter, can't think of anything intelligent to say???
timmy hempstone

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Anderson Guy wrote:
<quoted text>if there is a Waco in my backyard it is my business. And you don't need no name calling. What's the matter, can't think of anything intelligent to say???
what makes you accuse them of having a Waco? Damn trouble making liberal douchebag. Mind your own business ! You don't know what their doing and your ate up with curiosity. Well phoney, it's none of your business. If its not on your property then it's not in your yard
Anderson Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

timmy hempstone wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes you accuse them of having a Waco? Damn trouble making liberal douchebag. Mind your own business ! You don't know what their doing and your ate up with curiosity. Well phoney, it's none of your business. If its not on your property then it's not in your yard
you still need Jesus :)
timmy hempstone

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Anderson Guy wrote:
<quoted text>you still need Jesus :)
you need Jesus also. Don't worry about the splinter in your neighbors eye when you have a log in your own. ; )
Anderson Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

It is not being nosy to be concerned if there could be potential trouble in your neck of the woods. Seems to me timmy you're a little short on common sense. As I have stated, if they are peaceful, the good. Its none of my business. If they are not, then it is all our business. Do you not understand? Or have you been smoking too much hemp??? People like you fail to think things through and then resort to vulgar name calling to make a point. If you are a Christian, you need to apologize for calling me a prick. Otherwise, don't you dare quote scripture to me that you don't believe in. Jesus will hold you accountable for that. And lay off the pot. Its not good for you, Mr. Hempstone.
Life

Metamora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

All though I am new to the area...I was looking for places to go and do things and stumbled upon this.I think you are both right,in you own ways.However I agree with Anderson Guy.Not on your property not your business.(Unless they come to you and ask.)
As well as the part about quoting scripture...Practice what you preach.Hell, I've even said that to my own mother.Who by the way was a Preacher.She was caught drinking and taking pills. Hipocrits and False phrofits have no right to be bashing others.
Mr. GUY, People fear what they don't understand or can't control.MR.Hempstone,May GOD give you the true understanding of being a neighbor.Insted of griping about yours....
peter poppov

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Life wrote:
All though I am new to the area...I was looking for places to go and do things and stumbled upon this.I think you are both right,in you own ways.However I agree with Anderson Guy.Not on your property not your business.(Unless they come to you and ask.)
As well as the part about quoting scripture...Practice what you preach.Hell, I've even said that to my own mother.Who by the way was a Preacher.She was caught drinking and taking pills. Hipocrits and False phrofits have no right to be bashing others.
Mr. GUY, People fear what they don't understand or can't control.MR.Hempstone,May GOD give you the true understanding of being a neighbor.Insted of griping about yours....
I have been preaching about the end times we are in, these people have been enlightened and are preparing for what is to come in the near future. Instead of standing back and hurling accusations of them being a Waco like cult you should visit with them and see for yourself that they are good Christians with good intentions. If your nice to them they may just let you join them in the mighty day of the
Great tribulation for which they prepare.
That is all. PP.
Anderson Guy

Pevely, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

peter poppov wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been preaching about the end times we are in, these people have been enlightened and are preparing for what is to come in the near future. Instead of standing back and hurling accusations of them being a Waco like cult you should visit with them and see for yourself that they are good Christians with good intentions. If your nice to them they may just let you join them in the mighty day of the
Great tribulation for which they prepare.
That is all. PP.
First of all, I am not hurling accusations. I did not say they are a cult. I simply said I don't want a Waco cult in my backyard. Second, Christians will not endure the great Tribulation. It is God's wrath on the wicked. So I am not concerned about joining up with some group for protection. Jesus is my rock and my fortress. I do not need a man made one. Put your trust in God, not in man.
peter poppov

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Anderson Guy wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I am not hurling accusations. I did not say they are a cult. I simply said I don't want a Waco cult in my backyard. Second, Christians will not endure the great Tribulation. It is God's wrath on the wicked. So I am not concerned about joining up with some group for protection. Jesus is my rock and my fortress. I do not need a man made one. Put your trust in God, not in man.
unfortunately you need to read your bible better. A rapture is not mentioned in the bible. That is false teaching. Also you were hurling accusations by mentioning Waco while speaking of these people. That is an insinuation.
The lord helps them that help themselves. Many a good christian has died a horrible death while praying for the Lord to save them from the evil that was upon them. You need to have faith in the lord but you must also prepare just as Noah did. The lord didn't build the ark for him, he had to do it himself. Do you not have understanding?
Anderson Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

peter poppov wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately you need to read your bible better. A rapture is not mentioned in the bible. That is false teaching. Also you were hurling accusations by mentioning Waco while speaking of these people. That is an insinuation.
The lord helps them that help themselves. Many a good christian has died a horrible death while praying for the Lord to save them from the evil that was upon them. You need to have faith in the lord but you must also prepare just as Noah did. The lord didn't build the ark for him, he had to do it himself. Do you not have understanding?
The word trinity is not in the bible either, but the fact is, there are 3 persons and one God. And the rapture is the blessed hope that purifies us. You can believe it or not. As far as the Lanagan group, I don't know enough about them to insinuate anything. I don't know what they are up to, that's why I was asking. And if they are up to no good, then I will leave that to the authorities to deal with. I do know that God never intended for us to hide in a mountainside, but to let our light so shine before men. Not put the light under a bushel. So people with that mentality are wrong, and it comes from wrong doctrine. Correct doctrine will bear good fruit. And anybody wacko enough to hole up in some cave and wait for doomsday is not trusting God or obeying the doctrine that was delivered to us by the Apostles through the Lord Jesus Christ. You don't have a leg to stand on, Peter Poppov. Your doctrine is skewered and has affected your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of107
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goodman Discussions

Search the Goodman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,091
Diamond School Board Sat glad I am gone 163
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 10 layback 6,894
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
Father possibly ran with babies Jun 28 I am a parent 1
Debate: Marijuana - Granby, MO (Sep '10) May '14 Been in Granby 5
Seneca school board May '14 Spiritof69 6
•••
•••

Goodman News Video

•••
•••

Goodman Jobs