Bridgewater to face more charges

Apr 2, 2007 Full story: Neosho Daily News

By John Ford / Daily News Associate Editor Published: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:10 PM CDT Bridgewater Seven felonies added in shooting case PINEVILLE - Seven additional felony charges have been filed against ... via Neosho Daily News

Full Story
johnathon rucker

Talala, OK

#1 Apr 28, 2007
I think that newton county cops are a bunch of liers they had plenty of chances to arrest adam but they didnt they lied about my wife who was sopposedly adam bridgewaters girlfriend ha liers shes not his girlfriend she was trying to help him by that i mean get him closer to god and turn his self in before it got this bad they try to glorifie their selfs they have made me and my wifes lifes misarable were always being harrassed by them and other people becouse of their lies. they knew about his warrents and were nottified sevral times by me and my wifes family and they did nothing about it. I talked to the two officers that got shot a few nights before the shootings and knew were he was at and said were not concerned about it that this aint the movies stupid idiots they could have prevented all of this if they had just listend. they need to also need to treat him like a humanbeing and give him his medicine in wich their not stupid lieing jerks signed angry writer johnathon rucker
another reader

Tulsa, OK

#2 Apr 30, 2007
I agree with angry johnathon rucker, newton county does not know how to do their jobs right and should treat inmates like humans instead of worthless animals. and i think if they knew where he was and did nothing about it he should not really get in a whole lot of trouble..since they could of prevented it if they had done their job right. Besides if he had no history of violent crimes like the papers said then who's to say no one else was in the vehicle with him and did the shootings? Could be why he ran, he didn't do it and was alledgly shot alot he was probably scared for his life. after all the cops alledgly was "shoot to kill"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diamond School Board (Feb '14) Sep 20 Exactamundo 171
I want answers... Is Daniel Hoskins a threat ?? Sep '14 Sad 1
MFA Oil Company acquires Brown Propane Sep '14 Seth Ashford 1
Justin Pickup (Aug '13) Aug '14 None 2
what were all the police, fire & emts racing to... Aug '14 sooner pug 1
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1
Seeking experienced refrigeration repairman (Dec '13) Dec '13 Local 3

Goodman News Video

Goodman Dating
Find my Match