Perri Ann Wall

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean story from Nov 29, 2006, titled Perri Ann Wall. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

Perri Ann Wall, 46, of Goodlettsville passed away Nov. 25, 2006. She was born in Kountz, Texas on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Mick

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Dec 8, 2006
I am so dissapointed in the State laws here about drunk Driving. The only time it seems they will really do something is when someone is killed. You can drink and drive up until that happens and then it's" OH sorry he/she has been convicted of DUI 2-3-4 times prior. When will the laws start to really work or maybe yet get tougher. The new thing they want to come up with of blowing in some device to get ur car started.. like that will work.. "geez my best friend (who drank less).. could you get my car started?" and off they go to kill someone. the goverment is so concerned about smoking in buildings resteraunts,etc. Well i am not going to kill someone if i smoke and drive!! But drink amd drive Yes.. Lets get a move on with the laws.. Toughen them up!! Love ya Perry and will miss ya Mick
Sloan

Goodlettsville, TN

#2 Mar 8, 2011
This was my aunt. Worst day of my life when thisbhappend, but me and our family have became close. I love and miss her. Rest in peace aunt perri:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodlettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens charged in Gatlinburg fire 1 hr I used to be someone 1
Negroes and crime 4 hr I used to be someone 14
Tn was site of the largest drug bust in history (Jul '14) 9 hr Natisa 2
News Clinic Accused Of Selling Prescription Drugs Il... (Aug '09) 13 hr Austin Florence 80
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 16 hr Sco-ttt 2
News Dolly Parton heartbroken by wildfires torching ... Tue moron 33
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Nashville (Sep '15) Tue Noway 21

Goodlettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goodlettsville Mortgages