Perri Ann Wall

Full story: The Tennessean

Perri Ann Wall, 46, of Goodlettsville passed away Nov. 25, 2006. She was born in Kountz, Texas on Jan.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2011
Mick

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2006

I am so dissapointed in the State laws here about drunk Driving. The only time it seems they will really do something is when someone is killed. You can drink and drive up until that happens and then it's" OH sorry he/she has been convicted of DUI 2-3-4 times prior. When will the laws start to really work or maybe yet get tougher. The new thing they want to come up with of blowing in some device to get ur car started.. like that will work.. "geez my best friend (who drank less).. could you get my car started?" and off they go to kill someone. the goverment is so concerned about smoking in buildings resteraunts,etc. Well i am not going to kill someone if i smoke and drive!! But drink amd drive Yes.. Lets get a move on with the laws.. Toughen them up!! Love ya Perry and will miss ya Mick
Sloan

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

This was my aunt. Worst day of my life when thisbhappend, but me and our family have became close. I love and miss her. Rest in peace aunt perri:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goodlettsville Discussions

Search the Goodlettsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min Augur 140,781
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 38 min jumpy 1,438
bedbugs 5 hr Is he 3
BNA Kids Talent Agency 8 hr FilmSetGuy 2
Tn was site of the largest drug bust in history 11 hr common 1
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 12 hr HOBBS 10
Mimis Cafe closed????? (Sep '13) 15 hr JJJ 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Goodlettsville Jobs

•••