Bike Lanes on Long Hollow Pike

Posted in the Goodlettsville Forum

Lynn

Goodlettsville, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2011
The bike lanes on long hollow pike has to be the most stupid waste of federal money in the history of the USA. I called Goodlettsville to complain as many others have, i was told it wasn't their call it was done by the state and there was nothing Goodlettsville could do about it. I call the state to complain and i am told that there is nothing they can do because it was Federal money. In other words some more of that good old Obama waste of our tax money. We are in a crisis and Obama is funding states to install greenways and bike lanes. Go figure.

Also Nashville is handing out free bikes to ride in certain areas sort of a swap with the city owned bikes and swap locations. Oh. that is another Obama funded waste. That is why they put the bike lanes in. Not only is your tax money wasted once but twice on the same stupid shit! And please Long Hollow Pike is on of if not the busiest road in Goodlettsville other than Rivergate Parkway. I have personally seen nearly 5 accidents since they have been put in. Three involving bikes nearly getting run over and two with elderly people confused not knowing what lane they should or should not be in. GET THE HINT OBAMA WE DO NOT LIVE IN NYC OR LA
GOODLETTSVILLE DOES NOT NEED BIKE LANES!

Since: May 14

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2014
Lynn wrote:
The bike lanes on long hollow pike has to be the most stupid waste of federal money in the history of the USA. I called Goodlettsville to complain as many others have, i was told it wasn't their call it was done by the state and there was nothing Goodlettsville could do about it. I call the state to complain and i am told that there is nothing they can do because it was Federal money. In other words some more of that good old Obama waste of our tax money. We are in a crisis and Obama is funding states to install greenways and bike lanes. Go figure.

Also Nashville is handing out free bikes to ride in certain areas sort of a swap with the city owned bikes and swap locations. Oh. that is another Obama funded waste. That is why they put the bike lanes in. Not only is your tax money wasted once but twice on the same stupid shit! And please Long Hollow Pike is on of if not the busiest road in Goodlettsville other than Rivergate Parkway. I have personally seen nearly 5 accidents since they have been put in. Three involving bikes nearly getting run over and two with elderly people confused not knowing what lane they should or should not be in. GET THE HINT OBAMA WE DO NOT LIVE IN NYC OR LA
GOODLETTSVILLE DOES NOT NEED BIKE LANES!
We need MORE bike lanes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodlettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Attitude 16 min bad attitude 55
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 57 min Red Dog 2,303
Kelly G 9 hr Man In Black 402
back in black 13 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 324
Any hot couples or women want to meet up tonight? (Jul '12) 21 hr Sunkiss apple 12
Country Music WTF? 21 hr Mark Olsen 1
bedbugs (Jul '14) Apr '15 xunt 9
More from around the web

Goodlettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]