Post a Comment

There are 1 comment on the The Robertson County Times story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Post a Comment. In it, The Robertson County Times reports that:

JR Ballentine was killed in an automobile accident May 30 one and a half miles from the Ridgetop Fire Station, just over the Robertson County line into Davidson County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Robertson County Times.

Amanda from GHS

Springfield, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Jr Ballentine was a good man. He was a good friend indeed. This type of thing should never happened to someone like him. To his love ones im very sorry that this happened. I wish i knew the whole story but the only thing i know he was killed in the car wreck. My boyfriend saw it happened and my sister drove by they said it was terrible but a few weeks ago is when i found out who it was. I have been praying for yall and hope yall look past what happened and remember him as who he was. I know its hard because i had to do the same thing when my dad got hit by a train and all. But peace and love to Jr and his love ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodlettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Hendersonville a good place to live? (Mar '08) 2 hr The Truth 172
Women smokers 4 hr HoneyHick 29
WSMV Chris Miller 5 hr Ole Noodle Append... 14
Review: Donald D Zuccarello Law Office (May '11) 7 hr Kathys an ass 40
Too many on welfare 9 hr ThomasA 16
Johnny Ray Thompson AKA Bubba T AKA bubble teeth 23 hr just so you know 1
2 year old girl murdered thrown in well Thu Bahahahahaha 6

Goodlettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance