Woman Gets Away After High Speed Poli...

Woman Gets Away After High Speed Police Chase

There are 9 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman Gets Away After High Speed Police Chase. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

A woman in a Lexus took police on a high speed pursuit through two counties and three cities Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

whatever

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2010
It's just as well she got away. If they caught her, she could have claimed they raped or sexually assaulted her.
Welll

Goodlettsville, TN

#2 Apr 26, 2011
Yep.. But not only a Lexus can evade the police cuz I personally outran the police in a whole different county but in a 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix, so it don't take much to get away from em, jus a good strong V6 and a dam*ed good driver...lol BTW, this was years and years ago, too.
Welll

Goodlettsville, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2011
And I don't know why it says Springfield, cuz I am currently not in Springfield nor do I live there. So jus thought I'd make that clear...
what

Collinsville, IL

#5 Apr 27, 2011
BaBa Booey wrote:
Dummy, you are responding to a post from Oct of last year. What kind of moron are you? And another thing...nobody cares about your juvenile behavior or so called driving prowess. Now, I am going to bed, and when I check back in the morning I want you gone. Thank you.
Are you some high and mighty ahole? Should we bow down and kiss your a$$? Is there something your not telling us?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2011
Welll wrote:
And I don't know why it says Springfield, cuz I am currently not in Springfield nor do I live there. So jus thought I'd make that clear...
Lol! Hi :)

Hope all is well now!

Sweet confession btw :)

Location hidden

#7 Apr 27, 2011
BaBa Booey wrote:
Dummy, you are responding to a post from Oct of last year. What kind of moron are you? And another thing...nobody cares about your juvenile behavior or so called driving prowess. Now, I am going to bed, and when I check back in the morning I want you gone. Thank you.
Are you trying to socialize, do you just enjoy striking other human beings down with negative words, or did someone forget to teach you to be decent?
BaBa Booey

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Apr 27, 2011
Seriously, does anyone really want to hear this nitwit's response to a post that was made over 6 months ago? This board is for important issues such as the Kia Carnival wife's enormous jugs, so let's keep it there. As for you, has anyone ever taught you not to butt into other people's business, or are you part of the nitwit parade that "well" and "what" are marching in? No need to respond...I think I know the answer.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 27, 2011
BaBa Booey wrote:
Seriously, does anyone really want to hear this nitwit's response to a post that was made over 6 months ago? This board is for important issues such as the Kia Carnival wife's enormous jugs, so let's keep it there. As for you, has anyone ever taught you not to butt into other people's business, or are you part of the nitwit parade that "well" and "what" are marching in? No need to respond...I think I know the answer.
This is the evolution of a socializing civilization...So what if the post was older...don't they teach history to our kids in school? What's the difference in talking about history on here?

If you are talking to me, people are my business, and anonymous or not, your comment reveals your character...the character of a dirty minded derogatory poster!

Location hidden

#11 Apr 28, 2011
BaBa Booey wrote:
Ooooo, you got me! Dirty minded derogatory poster? Wow. I would tuck my head and skink away in shame. That is if I thought you had the brains if a pissant, but we both know that is not the case as evidenced as you comparing History lessons in school to a 6 month old post about some scumbag running from the cops. Yeah, good analogy! Your nitwittery is shining through more with every garbled mess you attempt to type. Do yourself a favor and stop embarassing yourself by trying to be literate. It is not your thing.
Who are you to tell me what my "thing" is? You should be ashamed of how your socializing with me, you're all about the negative. It's sad to see there are cyber bullies everywhere I go...Are you proud to represent your town as a cyber bully? What is pathetic is that your most likely an adult choosing to type the words in your mind, but your words resemble the words of that of a teenager whose parents forgot to teach morality to. If you're so smart, tell me...what does self conviction mean to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodlettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real story 1 hr Carolyn Carter 5
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 2 hr Buffalo 164
Traffic Jam Sam 2 hr Rappin Deshawnqua... 91
Trump Is Unfit To Be President and Should be in... 4 hr Ubigdummy 14
Country Singer Brad Paisley is Jewish (Oct '13) 4 hr Oy vay surfs up 27
I looking for a good guy 4 hr Troll smash 68
More money to Iran 12 hr Just me 5

Goodlettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance