Tennessee animal abuse reporting bill...

Tennessee animal abuse reporting bill hits Senate snag

There are 2 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Tennessee animal abuse reporting bill hits Senate snag. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

NASHVILLE -- An effort to require whistleblowers to quickly submit damning evidence of animal abuse to law enforcement has hit a snag in the state Senate over questions about the true intentions of the bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

warren

Milan, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2013
The true intent of this bad bill is meant to arrest and jail anyone who documents animal abuse at a factory farm. In addition it makes it a crime for animal rights activists to go undercover at a farm factory. This bill, written by Big Ag, and sponsored by their corporate shill Andy Holt is fascism at its worst.
annie

Duluth, GA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Mr Holt and Frank Nicely of Strawberry Plains ate interested in investing in horse slaughter plants in Tn. Despite what you may think of Obama it is my understanding that he will not fund USDA inspectors for horse slaughter plants
Sorry meant are interested not ate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodlettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr travis pardue (Oct '12) 31 min Anonymous 21
So you wanna cut my hair ? 1 hr buzz cut 3
Today's Country Music Sucks 5 hr Country Music Lis... 1
News President takes victory lap on Supreme Court Ob... 6 hr serfs up 9
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 16 hr anonymous 2,402
creeper man Thu concerned neighbor 1
Tim Hancock Thu Batman 17
More from around the web

Goodlettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE