bailey's goodlettsville
amanda new

Carthage, TN

#1 Feb 28, 2010
Does any one go to Bailey's in Goodlettsville?
Looking for a good Sport's Hang out.
BBB

Springfield, TN

#2 Feb 28, 2010
yep. Good place. About 15 nice pool tables, plenty of space. Great bar-type food (try the stuffed potato skins).
They allow smoking so no kids running around. Thinking about going there myself this afternoon so I can watch the NASCAR race on one big screen and still keep track of what's happening at the gold medal hockey match from Vancouver between the USA and Canada.
Chi-Chi

Franklin, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2011
they need to learn to cut off drunks in Baileys rivergate,,,there are way too many fights around that place and the managers need to put a little bit more effort in monitoring the amount of alcohol consumption in folks that can't control their own alcohol, it's suppose to be a LAW...their security is a joke. I would not recommend this place to anyone. It's dangerous!
Bail

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Chi-Chi wrote:
they need to learn to cut off drunks in Baileys rivergate,,,there are way too many fights around that place and the managers need to put a little bit more effort in monitoring the amount of alcohol consumption in folks that can't control their own alcohol, it's suppose to be a LAW...their security is a joke. I would not recommend this place to anyone. It's dangerous!
I would recommend either Sam's at the Streets of Indian Lake for just watching sporting events. If you want pool tables, darts, snooker table then I would recommend Duffys on main street near old shackle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodlettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
secret confessions (Feb '17) 28 min Norman No Name 129
Women who want to cry victim instead of stoppin... 5 hr Mom 47
"big bad baller" vs Trump 5 hr Nobama 1
womens study 8 hr Who R U stalking 31
You Are A Sick Person 8 hr Who R U stalking 64
How embarrassing 8 hr Who R U stalking 18
Taylor 4 jezebel 8 hr Who R U stalking 11

Goodlettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance