Ruben Rosario: New DNA technique: Doe...

Ruben Rosario: New DNA technique: Does it fight crime or deprive rights?

There are 23 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 19, 2011, titled Ruben Rosario: New DNA technique: Does it fight crime or deprive rights?. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Cops and prosecutors support it. Civil-rights watchdogs have Big Brother-type concerns about it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Mar 25, 2011
gitmo wrote:
<quoted text>
He reported on the committee hearing. He doesn't need to be a law enforcement officer or a lawyer to write. That's the nice thing about the first amendment.
GO POUND SAND. You are and advocate for the criminal, not the victim. It's time that you admitted that.
gitmo

Owatonna, MN

#30 Mar 27, 2011
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
GO POUND SAND. You are and advocate for the criminal, not the victim. It's time that you admitted that.
I am not an advocate for the criminal. The fact is that you hare Reuben Rosario and will misrepresent anything he writes. He put forth both sides of an interesting story and did not show preference. If you see preference, it is because of your personal bias and, most likely, intellectual shallowness.
gitmo

Owatonna, MN

#31 Mar 27, 2011
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACT that he repeated the testimony of biased lawmakers and so-called experts proves that he approves of their testimony, otherwise, he wouldn't have REPEATED IT.
DNA investigations have not only released innocent citizens, which was barely mentioned, it has nabbed countless serious criminals. It is the BEST tool that we have to nab serious criminals, and there is little that the criminals can do to defeat it. We should be using it MORE, not LESS, and I don't care what RACE the PERP IS. Even if it were a relative of mine, I would submit to a DNA test to help law enforcement nab a perp. HOW RACIST IS THAT?
He repeated the testimony of legislators and experts? That makes him against it? They testified at a legislative hearing. That makes it news. If he hadn't covered their side it would have madea one-sided story. You are saying that any story that covers the side you don't like is biased. I think you need serious mental health intervention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Good Thunder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam & Abe's Childcare Review Feb '16 jajohsonfamily 1
News Truman ready to settle lawsuit (Mar '08) Aug '15 Yess 2
Better off than five years ago? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ohio resident 2
Taylor corporation (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ohio resident 1
News Accused Elysian bank robber, 70, chooses jail o... (Dec '10) Jun '15 Grams 9
News Parents in W'bago mull future (Jun '15) Jun '15 hope maybe 1
News Sensient expanding in Amboy (Jun '15) Jun '15 pic 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Good Thunder Mortgages