Teen stabbed to death in downtown Santa Barbara gang melee

Full story: North County Times

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. - Gang confrontations on a main thoroughfare running through downtown Santa Barbara escalated into a violent melee involving baseball bat- and broken bottle-wielding teens that left a high ...
Comments
141 - 147 of 147 Comments Last updated Jan 31, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Honesty is the best policy”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

805sbg wrote:
<quoted text>
yes u r wron santa barbara Es gand and wS gang are only mexicans no other race i was from the es i kno for a fact
Huh?
jui

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Judged:

WesT sIdE LoKoTeS sB*3 f**k the rest
latina

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

If you have the chance to meet some of this kids that get in trouble, you would understand that many of them are rejected in the schools since they were in preschool, their parents are sometimes ignorant of the situations. Other parents have their own problems and are not able to guide and protect their children. Usually this children look for people that protect them specially when they reach their puberty. Many times they experience depression and anxiety, and they find in their new friends a place where they can belong. Unfortunately the drug problem would just contribute to numb their feelings and loose their empathy for others. Then if they were neglected and rejected when they were young,the society that surrounds them will pay for it. But if you understand the situation and show respect for their lives, chances are that they will respect you too. It is not right what they do, and they know that, but we can offer ways to bring them back where they feel worth it.
millie arana

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

los muchachos nesesitan atencion no descriminacion y mucho amor y comprension!!! en ves de jusgarlos escuchemoslos es todo lo que quieren ser escuchados no jusgados y horar a Dios por sus vidas no somos nadie para jusgarlos somos tan iguales de pecadores que ellos y peca mas el que jusga que el que mata amemoslos y compadescamonos de ellos.
lynnie

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Hold up! Hold up!
No this is not a hold up. but we all need to be careful not to be caught up in a heated moment:
was he convicted by the word of a criminal who had something to gain by lying?
John Thompson spent 18 years in prison — 14 years of that on death row — for crimes he did not commit. Facing his seventh execution date, a private investigator discovered that scientific evidence of his innocence had been knowingly concealed by the New Orleans Parish District Attorney’s Office. Think about that for a moment: While a man’s life hung in the balance, an agency meant to pursue only justice withheld evidence it knew could prove his innocence
tell us what you think..
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
Andre Kliskowz

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ShANK-East Side Traviesos wrote:
Look, I am also a white guy from Montecito. I had enough of my parents not talking to me so, I went to SB one day and I saw people that looked like they were family. Next thing I know I am jumped in. It's funny how whites always say that if Mexicans didn't cross the border there wouldn't be a gang problem. HELLO? White supremist gang... How about the KKK that's probobly one of the oldest gAngs out there and mostly all of them were white. Come on guys show a little respect for us, try living one day like us you'd probobly get shanked right away.
ShAnK - EAST SIDE TRAViESOS out.
It's apparent that this person has no life, along with the rest of the younger youth in this town, their either addicted too two things meth or heroin. Sad, sad, sad. but in this young mans case he just so happens too be involved in a gang.. which is extremely mind boggling as too why you'd even want too be apart of something that's a down right disgrace too society. I'm glad i moved back too the east coast, cause it's a serious shame too see such a beautiful town go too waste because of the amount of ignorant gang activity.
LOS PRIETOS PINKY

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

was everbody armed this would go down better. this fix econmiy and fix everbody will act straight. no more laws. join tea

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Goleta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Goleta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••