Tips, trips & deals

Tips, trips & deals

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from May 3, 2009, titled Tips, trips & deals. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Costa Rican getaway A thousand bucks for a room in Costa Rica for a week may not sound like that great of a bargain, but when you add in amenities and you realize where you are, it's a good deal, especially when you consider that meals are included.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Steve

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 4, 2009
The lost iguana is a nice place and the airfare to Costa Rica is really cheap right now. I used a website called costaricaairfare.com (go figure) but there are many sites out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goleta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advice For LBGT Group Apr 9 lake of fire 1
Spring Wine Weekend - Santa Barbara Mar 27 howefortunate 1
Mud slide was part of Godís plan Mar '18 Jin Eiser 10
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Jan '18 daaang 105
News Santa Barbara Unified District May Become Basic... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Bill Urbany 1
News With Wind, Heat in Forecast, Crews Scramble to ... (Jul '17) Sep '17 tellinitlikeitis 4
News Whittier Fire: Friday, July 28 Update (Jul '17) Jul '17 None 1

Goleta Jobs

Personal Finance

Goleta Mortgages