Citibank robbed and suspect caught in Santa Barbara

Apr 21, 2009 Full story: KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo

On 04/21/09, at approximately 1:17 p.m., officers responded to a call of a bank robbery that had just occurred at CitiBank, 3757 State Street.

Full Story
heymanniceshot

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2009
A fifty year old white guy robs a bank on upper State Street and hides behind Burger
King???...Doesn't he know the easiest way to "rob" a bank is to become an executive and mismanage. Afterwards, pick up some TARP money and get a second bite of the apple. Oh yeah, be sure to show appreciation for our lawmakers lack of oversight and ineptitude; take em out for a nice steak dinner with bottles of the best wine. No need to hide behind Burger King....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goleta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newspaper in trouble for calling Illegal Immigr... Mon El Guapo 31
Santa Barbara Newspaper Holds Its Ground - 'Ill... Jan 24 wild child 1
Elliott Rodger Was Enraged at "Ugly Black Filth... (Jun '14) Jan 23 blackerpopoff 23
Soap actor Don Stewart dead at age 70 (Feb '06) Jan 22 Diane Stevenett 21
Randy Alcorn: Illegal Immigration Is a Shared C... Jan 18 spud 2
Owner of Michael Jackson's Former Neverland Ran... Jan 17 JlNA WlLD 382
Seattle man arrested after bragging online abou... (Jun '14) Jan 15 footbawlhockey 34
Goleta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Goleta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:52 am PST