Crosswalk Sting

There are 1 comment on the Edhat story from May 5, 2011, titled Crosswalk Sting. In it, Edhat reports that:

Goleta- The Goleta Police Department cited nine drivers for not yielding to pedestrians at a crosswalk in the City of Goleta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Edhat.

marc

Allentown, PA

#1 May 11, 2011
to comment 170894 We need your contact information badly. please email [email protected]
you said "I witnessed this operation yesterday and videotaped it. The cop crossing the crosswalk was stepping off the curb with moving cars just 50 feet from the crosswalk, giving the motorists no chance to stop. he was also darting out from behind a large truck parked 25 feet from the crosswalk. I caught all of this on tape.
I gave my name and number to two of the cited motorists and told them I would be a witness for them."
we need you, we were set up exactly the same way here on the East Coast.
Please email.
Thankyou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goleta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Wed selex 72
News Neverland no more: All references to the King o... Aug 22 Taylor 7
Review: Dollyia Psychic Palm & Card Aug 18 Lydia B 1
Marlon Brando's former home 12900 Mulholland Dr... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Lomonosow 24
News Newspaper in trouble for calling Illegal Immigr... (Jan '15) Jul '15 tomin cali 34
News Elliott Rodger Was Enraged at "Ugly Black Filth... (Jun '14) Jun '15 internetisstupid 29
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun '15 Goleta delivery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goleta Mortgages