READY, SET, HIKE: Santa Barbara trash, water rates rise

Jun 18, 2011 Full story: The Daily Sound

The Santa Barbara City Council voted Tuesday 6-1 to increase utility rates for the next fiscal year, with the last-minute exception of agricultural water rates, which will remain the same.

Read more
Mel

Santa Maria, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2011
There are millions of vehicles in Santa Barbara and all over Californis with no front license plate, why not fine them and make them put plates on and collect millions of dollars from this and leave the rest of us alone. Plus millions with junk cars on their front lawns and tall, dead, dry weeds all over their yards and even the city property has that and that is a fire hazard and why not fine them and make them clean up their yards and why doesn't the city have to clean up their weeds? And no sidewalks to walk on and it is illegal to walk in the street so where are the sidewalks we need?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goleta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living Kidney Donation Awareness Sun Tinyteach 1
News People who love to exercise only do workouts th... Mar 23 smashhits 1
Where's the party? Mar 19 Jameste 1
Cougar Dating in California Mar 16 Steven 3
News Owner of Michael Jackson's Former Neverland Ran... (Aug '14) Mar 10 Len is Disgusted 386
News Surcharge Collected from Southern California Ed... Mar 10 jammer 1
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Mar 8 stuffs 65

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Barbara County was issued at March 30 at 4:52PM PDT

Goleta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Goleta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]