California doctor linked to drug deat...

California doctor linked to drug deaths arrested for trafficking commonly abused painkillers

There are 3 comments on the Star Tribune story from Jan 5, 2012, titled California doctor linked to drug deaths arrested for trafficking commonly abused painkillers. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

SANTA ANA, Calif. - A California doctor linked to a string of drug deaths and dubbed the "Candy Man" was arrested by federal agents on charges of trafficking huge quantities of powerful painkillers, prosecutors said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Dude, it's california, lighten up.
JJ Jackson

Hayward, CA

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Yo man this is where all the BINGBING money is, extortion, rob, fraud, ip/cc, get it while you can & split. It's rumored that so and so made 7mil last year! Suckers I'm flying out forever. America SUCKS!
medicinal cannabis

Philippines

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Doctors are suppose to save lives not take lives...sad story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goleta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No, the 'big one' didn't hit California Wednesday Fri okimar 7
Paul Walker Home adress (Dec '08) Jun 15 AmberM 28
News New Art Therapy Studio Draws on Power of Expres... Jun 10 rickyruns82 7
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) May 31 perhaps 101
Security guard at Trader Joe's says Sherrif is ... May 28 Downtown Guard 1
Large Butts in Montecito Society May 25 sit slow sweet la... 2
News Reward Doubles to Help Find Missing South Pasad... May '17 toejammer 1

Goleta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goleta Mortgages