Man murdered in Goldsboro

Man murdered in Goldsboro

There are 4 comments on the ABC11 story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Man murdered in Goldsboro. In it, ABC11 reports that:

Someone called 911 to report the shooting in the Lincoln Homes Housing Community in the 900 block of Slaughter just before 12:30 a.m. Thirty-four-year-old Kevin Terrell Bell was found in a front yard by officers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC11.

Bull Dog

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Well I don't know what this world's coming to. It's shooting's, drugs, robery, ha-ha, man I tell ya. If it ain't one dam thang it's another.
Jackie Davis

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2012
He was an employee at MBCI, this tragedy has left a big hole in our hearts, he was a beautiful person inside n out. I cant grasp the fact I will neva see him again. My prayers go out to the Bell family. Im going to miss the smile and seeing the many hats. And arguing bout whos best Carolina Or Duke. R.I.Heaven Kevin. Because u will surely b missed here on earth.
shantelle

Belmont, NC

#3 Jun 16, 2012
It's said people are cowards they use guns instead of their hands I pray they catch you.Kevin was a fun loving person and yes he argued over his team when I worked at MBCI,u made sad days into happy days u will truly be missed.
Shakira James

Goldsboro, NC

#4 Jul 14, 2012
I loved Kevin like a uncle never did anything to anybody Kevin and my aunt was gonna get married he always smiled Kevin will be missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) May '15 gilsburough 112
A Hate Crime On Goldsboro Community Campus ?? ... Apr '15 American_Sons 2
Our Society is Headed to Lockdown in The War on... Apr '15 Culture Auditor 1
Goldsboro Mar '15 ECU15 1
Likes/ dislikes of goldsboro Mar '15 Stubbs89 1
Review: Old School Auto Feb '15 Anonymous 1
Do anybody remember a guy they Called E Feb '15 Little E 1
More from around the web

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages