Man murdered in Goldsboro

Jun 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC11

Someone called 911 to report the shooting in the Lincoln Homes Housing Community in the 900 block of Slaughter just before 12:30 a.m. Thirty-four-year-old Kevin Terrell Bell was found in a front yard by officers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Bull Dog

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Well I don't know what this world's coming to. It's shooting's, drugs, robery, ha-ha, man I tell ya. If it ain't one dam thang it's another.
Jackie Davis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

He was an employee at MBCI, this tragedy has left a big hole in our hearts, he was a beautiful person inside n out. I cant grasp the fact I will neva see him again. My prayers go out to the Bell family. Im going to miss the smile and seeing the many hats. And arguing bout whos best Carolina Or Duke. R.I.Heaven Kevin. Because u will surely b missed here on earth.
shantelle

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

It's said people are cowards they use guns instead of their hands I pray they catch you.Kevin was a fun loving person and yes he argued over his team when I worked at MBCI,u made sad days into happy days u will truly be missed.
Shakira James

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

I loved Kevin like a uncle never did anything to anybody Kevin and my aunt was gonna get married he always smiled Kevin will be missed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr State of Florida 54,893
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) 11 hr A guy 6
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul 8 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun 26 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun 17 Silas_Jayne 2
Review: Amazing Eyebrows May '14 kulshrestha 1
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr '14 Judy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••