City will take second look at cuts fo...

City will take second look at cuts for budget

There are 2 comments on the Goldsboro News-Argus story from Mar 10, 2011, titled City will take second look at cuts for budget. In it, Goldsboro News-Argus reports that:

With Goldsboro facing a $500,000 shortfall in the current year's budget, city finance director Kay Scott presented to the City Council a cost-savings proposal at the end of its meeting Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goldsboro News-Argus.

sendillegalshome now

Raleigh, NC

#1 Mar 10, 2011
If you would do the job you get paid to do and round up these illegals running lopez brothers roofing in goldsboro nc and all the other illegal criminals legal citezens just might have money to spend in goldsboro
Jones

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jun 7, 2011
The negro maya can spend $50,000 on remodeling center street, yet they claim they don't have the money to buy police radios.

Maybe if they quit pissing away money on stuff like crosswalk signals (that nobody uses) they would have some money to fix the potholes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Jailed On Charges Of Sex Crimes Against Child (Oct '11) Jun '16 Little g 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Jun '16 Dont move here 124
interricial dating (Dec '12) Mar '16 TheReal 4
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Feb '16 Josh Blanchard 9
New to goldsboro (Oct '15) Oct '15 Aprilwine 1
Janet Jackson Tickets (Sep '15) Sep '15 West Virginia 1

Goldsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages