Dudley man busted for 2011 robbery of electrical worker

Jul 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mount Olive Tribune, Mount Olive, NC

Fiante Amerson of Dudley was charged in an assault on a Progress Energy electrical repair worker that took place a year ago.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2012
Buzz Thunderbird

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Well I hope that blackassed bastard gets the book throwed at him. He looks like he thinks he's bad. But I'll tell you what, he don't know bad till he's met me. I%he mouth in front of his woman & his mammie. Then laugh at him.
Vera Amerson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Buzz Thunderbird wrote:
Well I hope that blackassed bastard gets the book throwed at him. He looks like he thinks he's bad. But I'll tell you what, he don't know bad till he's met me. I%he mouth in front of his woman & his mammie. Then laugh at him.
Well I am his wife and let me tell you he aint no blackassed bastard. And he aint going to get no book throwed at him he going to beat these charges. He aint bad he just living his life. He knows bad people can change. And he has been hit in his mouth but he is a boxer so watch your mouth. Dont judge a book by its cover. Good day sir and God bless. Can he is a changed man in more ways then one. And even if we no longer together I will take up for him because no one will put him down or be little him but me.
Buzz Thunderbird

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Oh he's a changed man now that they busted him, huh? But IF he gets out of it, he'll be right back to his old ways I'll bet, probably hanging with his homey's, drinking, smoking crack, harassing all the white folks, trying to cheat them out of everything
Buzz Thunderbird

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

he can, until he gets caught again. I tell you I don't understand people like that, wanting something for nothing. If I'd got in trouble like that, I'd a stayed locked up. But I got my self on the right road, joined the KKK, & am a very proud supporter of
Buzz Thunderbird

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

that organization, & I love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 min Madd Dogg 58,056
shakori in the hills 2014 7 hr amberroo90 1
Banquet honors county's Purple Heart recipients Aug 9 June Johnson 1
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 Jul 28 mizmish 1
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul '14 Mr Mike 7
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul '14 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun '14 Mel 1

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••