Three Arrested In Connection With Homicide

Dec 5, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNCT-TV Greenville

On November 21, 2007 at approximately 11:29 pm the Goldsboro Police Department responded to a call of a subject in a vehicle stopped in a ditch on Randall Lane. via WNCT-TV Greenville

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
April

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

I'll tell you what that Carolying BITCH NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH AND STAY OUT OF POEPLES BUSINESS!!!
In shock

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

I knew one of the accused when he was a little boy and am shocked to have heard of this murder. My memories of him are of a sweet, loving kid who loved his family and friends.Can someone please fill me in on the specifics of this case.I'm having alot of trouble finding any information that is not just a little blurb.How did things go so terribly wrong with these 3 young people and how did a hardworking family man end up getting killed and left in a ditch to die?
A mother

Knightdale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

1 Chronicles 12:17&18

17 David went out to meet them and said to them,“If you have come to me in peace, to help me, I am ready to have you unite with me. But if you have come to betray me to my enemies when my hands are free from violence, may the God of our fathers see it and judge you.”

18 Then the Spirit came upon Amasai, chief of the Thirty, and he said:
“We are yours, O David!
We are with you, O son of Jesse!
Success, success to you,
and success to those who help you,
for your God will help you.”

Your dependence upon God will carry you in peace through every circumstance~
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

I knew Danielle as Tinkerbelle when she lived in LaGrange. Yes Tink as i called her h issues and may have made the wrong choices but she was not the worst kid by far with me she was always sweet but easily influenced by others i can't help but believe this was the case here and am saddened to know that she will spend much of her life behind bars. i am very sorry to Mr. Delgado's family. I love and will continue to pray for my lil Tinkerbelle
SISTER

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

well the years go by and nothing changes it still seems like it was just yesterday when he was taken away from our family. I miss him we all miss him his kids have been growing up without their father and it hurts waking up knowing that he isn't here anymore. I still think that all three of them did not get what they deserve but such little of it. But they will pay one way or another its all left in god's hands.
Chris

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

I will like to say God Bless the family for there lost. It is a lost all away around. Its the the time we are living in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min Waco 1909 55,631
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul 13 Mr Mike 7
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul 8 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun 26 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun '14 Silas_Jayne 2
Review: Amazing Eyebrows May '14 kulshrestha 1
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr '14 Judy 1
•••
•••
•••
Goldsboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters