Three Arrested In Connection With Homicide

Dec 5, 2007 Full story: WNCT-TV Greenville 26

On November 21, 2007 at approximately 11:29 pm the Goldsboro Police Department responded to a call of a subject in a vehicle stopped in a ditch on Randall Lane. via WNCT-TV Greenville

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charlene

Washington, DC

#1 Dec 11, 2007
Darian Sutton is innocent.
JK Student - -

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Mar 17, 2008
I know Darian is innocent. He may have been there during the crime, but I know he didn't commit it.
AKRB

Pineville, WV

#3 Jul 7, 2008
Well Veronica is innocent that's all I know.
sisters

Anchorage, AK

#4 Jul 19, 2008
im hes sister and i just want justice i want the people involved 2 pay 4 it.....
sisters

Anchorage, AK

#5 Jul 19, 2008
the people involved didn't just killed a (brother)they killed a son and a father two three kids and we want justice !!!!!!
KAHINI

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2008
1ss of all i dont care who is innocent if they put theirselves @ the wrong place at the wrong time then so be it they all need deathrow...how can 3 people plan something and go through with it? its crazy i know god said we should forgive everyone..I can forgive but theres one thing i will never do is forget!!! that they took a innocent mans life and thats why their lives should be taken too by deathrow!
sad

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2008
I do agree with the last comment posted my heart goes out to the family even though I do not know you all were living in a crazy world where no one respects each other.....but I do agree they knew what they were doing......bless the family
carolyn

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2008
I wouldn't put it pass Veronica (Danielle) she isn't nothing but trouble. She keyed my daughters car and lied in court. I told her she would pay and hope she get whats coming to her. I wanted to go to court today but stuff came up. I will be there on the 3rd.
carolyn

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2008
How is all of them innocent when all 3 of them was there.
carolyn

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2008
Does anyone know what happened in court today. Please let me know.
carolyn

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2008
AKRB wrote:
You dont no she not an angel by know means
carolyn

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2008
I think they all got out of this but the Young suspect. I knew she would lie, its not the first time.
carolyn

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2008
they go to court on the 8th of January
carolyn

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2009
what was their sentencing anybody know?
carolyn

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2009
AKRB wrote:
That why she is charged with 2 murders uhh
MDecarz Uncle of Darian

Roseboro, NC

#16 Apr 20, 2009
I'm Sorry for the lost of Life Of } Mr. ERNESTO DELGADO .
Mr DELGADO was a hard working Provider for his family.
We can never Know or Feel the Lost or Pain that the DELGADO Family has Gone THROUGH ,since their LOVED ONE WAS SO TRAGEDY TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM.
My Prayer is that GOD BLESS & Keep Watch Over the 3 KIDS in the Lost of their DAD( Mr.Delgado )& the FAMILY through these times Of Pain & Sorrow.
The Trail was today & all three received 18yrs.
Ann

United States

#17 Apr 22, 2009
carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>That why she is charged with 2 murders uhh
when was the second murder and who was it
Ashlee

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2009
There wasn't a second murder. Carolyn is a liar who knows very very little about Danielle and nothing about this situation.
carolyn

United States

#19 Apr 25, 2009
they did have them for 2 murders charges. And as for Ashlee you live so far away and u dont know what is happening here in Goldsboro. If you had looked it up in the NC court Calendar you would know that there was 2 different charges of murder on all three of the kids until court this week. So dont say i am a liar because you dont know me. I can find out anything that i want to. Im very pleasee with the outcome of this case and you all will not here from me again.SO SORRY U DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY BUT THAT IS LIFE. I'm so sorry again for the family of Mr. Delgado.
Ashlee

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2009
Carolyn, I live about 4 hours away, and I speak with Danielle and her mother very regularly. Along with other friends in Goldsboro who I left behind when I MOVED HERE. So don't pretend to know me. I also have a good friend who worked for the News Argus, and checked up on the case for me through her friends, so I can find out anything I want too. I'm not on the other side of the world, moron. You're stupid if you think the shit you think...well you're stupid anyway. Care to tell everyone why the charges got dropped by you and your jealous daughter...the TRUE reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Goldsboro, NC (Dec '12) 12 hr sannersongurl 6
Locating friend. (Dec '12) 12 hr sannersongurl 4
Airman to face charges in rapes (Jul '13) Nov 15 Just Saying 3
doggy daycare for Goldsboro? Nov 13 brianna07 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep '14 jazzyslim 108
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! (Mar '14) Sep '14 cbjlinda 3
Review: Wooten Tree Svc & Grading Cont (Jun '09) Sep '14 the other guy 3
Goldsboro Dating
Find my Match

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Goldsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Goldsboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:56PM
Washington's Young Defensive Stars Provide Silver Lining
Bleacher Report 7:11 PM
Grading San Francisco's Positional Units vs. WAS
Bleacher Report 8:24 PM
Grades for Redskins vs. 49ers
Bleacher Report 8:48 PM
Will Offensive Woes Cost 49ers a Playoff Spot?
NBC Sports 3:52 AM
Jay Gruden: This wasn't a good day in the passing game