Ramon

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Who the fucx is lavernon pemberton?? like everybody keep asking me do i know this dude but i dont.Never heard of him,he must be wack cause i dont know who the nicca is??
Travis Miller

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

He a bxtchazz nicca is who he is........Short fuccer that's got some BIG axx lips lookin like Daffy Duck and shxt.Aye check this out man......This dude had the nerve to say im scared of him but yet he aint making no noise......Let me tell you something right now you stupid bxtch......First of all boy ill buy your lil bxtchazz wannabe self boy and your brother ridin your nuts and shxt yeaaaa you aint want that to get out now did you ole bxtchazz nicca. You don't disrespect G's like me boy.......And your mom black as day bxtch.....That bxtch burnt and shxt bxtch.......Now ill leave you with this BXTCHHHHH you aint gone never grow past five feet huh?? lol ugly bxtch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 13 hr Red Square 49,332
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr 8 Judy 1
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar 25 blueplate 1
movin to goldsboro Mar 18 jus wonderin 2
Chiropractor named national president Mar 18 Chiropractor From Chicago 7
American Chiropractic Association Elects New Pr... Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 4
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Mar '14 ILLEGALS - DRUGS - GANGS 1
•••
•••
•••
Goldsboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••