Why can't your own opinon count too who you marry?

Posted in the Goldsboro Forum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 24, 2011
My family and friend get mad every time I say i gonna marry or date a black guy. I always wanna date outside of my race and I really do love Asians and white guys the most but I'm always getting mad at because of it!!! It shouldn't matter about who you marry or what race or what he does(as long as it's not illegal)....it matter's as long as you love that person right! Then what's the big deal? Shoot I would even marry a Japanese Gangster to prove the point and love him as long as he if faithful and doesn't hurt me in the long run.

Since: Sep 11

Dayton, OH

#2 Sep 24, 2011
marring or being with someone of a different race is a choice that you have to make yourself.the only thing that comes to mind in my opinion is that your family and friend are most definitely predudus.they are scared of what others think. i would however avoid the gangster,you also need to take in consideration that there are more than just your family and friend that are also racist and you will be called names and may encounter some hateful people but if you and your man are willing to encounter the relationship knowing this and are strong enough to get through it together then let them love you from a distance.both you and your man get jobs,extend your educations an you can have a wonderful life together.dont do any thing hasty think it through and good luck

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2011
barbycat wrote:
marring or being with someone of a different race is a choice that you have to make yourself.the only thing that comes to mind in my opinion is that your family and friend are most definitely predudus.they are scared of what others think. i would however avoid the gangster,you also need to take in consideration that there are more than just your family and friend that are also racist and you will be called names and may encounter some hateful people but if you and your man are willing to encounter the relationship knowing this and are strong enough to get through it together then let them love you from a distance.both you and your man get jobs,extend your educations an you can have a wonderful life together.dont do any thing hasty think it through and good luck
Thx your a big help!!! If you saw a Yakuza( the gangster) you would def. change your mind!! I understand about how some people are so dang evil about those things but I don't even care to tell the truth!I am strong I'm just hoping that I can find that one I can be strong with to stand through it all, to love through it all, also to think through it all!! I want that love to cherish but with someone I can love not other people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking Dec 13 KeithWoodard 1
Review: Ready Mixed Concrete (Jul '13) Dec 3 Wally West 2
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Goldsboro, NC (Dec '12) Nov '14 sannersongurl 6
Locating friend. (Dec '12) Nov '14 sannersongurl 4
Airman to face charges in rapes (Jul '13) Nov '14 Just Saying 3
doggy daycare for Goldsboro? Nov '14 brianna07 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep '14 jazzyslim 108
Goldsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Goldsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Goldsboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:26 am PST

NBC Sports10:26AM