“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39611 Apr 21, 2013
Come on back.we miss you.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39612 Apr 22, 2013
NC republikans now want to arm teachers with stun guns and tasars. That should keep the little reprobates in line. It is still unclear what the republikans want teachers to use on automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun wielding intruders.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39613 Apr 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikans now want to arm teachers with stun guns and tasars. That should keep the little reprobates in line. It is still unclear what the republikans want teachers to use on automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun wielding intruders.
Arm all teachers.To hell with"politically correct".
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39614 Apr 22, 2013
Republikans in Washington want to elevate the standing of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to enemy combatant status. This is definitely at least an 8 or 9 on the WTF scale. He doesn't deserve that. We should just give him a speedy fair trial and then hang him.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39615 Apr 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans in Washington want to elevate the standing of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to enemy combatant status. This is definitely at least an 8 or 9 on the WTF scale. He doesn't deserve that. We should just give him a speedy fair trial and then hang him.
To be precise,a lot of people, not just republicans, would like to see the scum treated as an enemy combatant.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39616 Apr 23, 2013
The term enemy combatant has an element of respectability. I may hate my enemy, but often I have at least some fear and or respect for them. SOBs like this jerk have zero respectability. Follow the advice of Judge Roy Bean, give him a fair trial and then hang him. That way, he will not become a martyr in the eyes of the Islamic crazies.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To be precise,a lot of people, not just republicans, would like to see the scum treated as an enemy combatant.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39617 Apr 24, 2013
Uhh oh. Our republikan governor McCorry, our republikan speaker of the house Thom Tillis and our republikan speaker of the house Phil Berger are under investigation for receiving illegal contributions from digital slot machine gambling interests. McCory received $82,000, Tillis got $87,000 and Berger got $60,000. The NC GOP committies only got $55,000.
But to fix this, republikans have introduced legislation to make 'CONTRIBUTIONS' legal. If they can make this law retroactive, maybe they will not have to be arrested.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39618 Apr 25, 2013
Intelligent life does exist among Raleigh republican legislators. Six republicans actually voted against outlawing NC renewable energy inatives, so that bit of nefarious republikan legislation failed. Now I can keep my solar panels and not be forced to connect to Duke Power.
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39619 Apr 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Intelligent life does exist among Raleigh republican legislators. Six republicans actually voted against outlawing NC renewable energy inatives, so that bit of nefarious republikan legislation failed. Now I can keep my solar panels and not be forced to connect to Duke Power.
Can I suckle your pee pee?
The Hoot Spa

Mount Holly, NC

#39620 Apr 25, 2013
CIA recommendation to put Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev on watch list ignored.

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/04/25/CIA_rec...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39621 Apr 25, 2013
Republikan pervert
Drone Ranger

Chicago, IL

#39622 Apr 25, 2013
WTF? pee pee
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39623 Apr 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikan pervert
Will you put your pole in my hole?
justsayin

Lenoir, NC

#39624 Apr 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Uhh oh. Our republikan governor McCorry, our republikan speaker of the house Thom Tillis and our republikan speaker of the house Phil Berger are under investigation for receiving illegal contributions from digital slot machine gambling interests. McCory received $82,000, Tillis got $87,000 and Berger got $60,000. The NC GOP committies only got $55,000.
But to fix this, republikans have introduced legislation to make 'CONTRIBUTIONS' legal. If they can make this law retroactive, maybe they will not have to be arrested.
(4.09.13) Grand Jury Wants Perdue Donor Investigated
RALEIGH — A Wake County grand jury Monday suggested one of Democratic former Gov. Bev Perdue’s donors obstructed justice by violating campaign finance laws. In a presentment, the grand jury asked Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby to investigate Charles Michael Fulenwider of Morganton, who has been named in other campaign irregularities involving Perdue’s re-election efforts.
(9.21.12) Second Perdue Associate Pleads Guilty in Campaign Finance Probe
RALEIGH — Sitton is the second official with the 2008 Perdue campaign to plead guilty to violations associated with campaign finance activities. Greensboro businessman Peter Reichard, the finance director of the 2008 Perdue campaign, took a felony plea in December 2011, accepting a $25,000 fine and two years’ probation.
(6.04.12) Perdue Team Headed To Court
RALEIGH — Even though Gov. Bev Perdue’s 2008 campaign for governor ended nearly four years ago, the upcoming trial of New Bern attorney Trawick “Buzzy” Stubbs should offer further insight into her campaign’s mysterious aircraft provider program.
(6.04.12) Trial of Perdue Associates Stubbs, Sitton on Hold
RALEIGH — The campaign finance trials of two associates of and fundraisers for Gov. Bev Perdue have been placed on hold until a state appeals court can rule on motions filed by both defendants. The trials will not go forward until the N.C. Court of Appeals rules on the motions.
(5.03.12) Former Perdue Allies Fear Guilt By Association
RALEIGH — Citing Gov. Bev Perdue’s widespread unpopularity, attorneys for Julia Leigh Sitton and Trawick “Buzzy” Stubbs — who played significant roles in Perdue’s 2008 campaign for governor — have filed motions asking for special treatment during the jury selection
justsayin

Lenoir, NC

#39625 Apr 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you put your pole in my hole?
Close your eyes and say AHHHHH,

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39627 Apr 25, 2013
Just thought I'd stop in long enough to remind everyone what a psycho Allen is,a man pretending to be a lesbian.
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39628 Apr 25, 2013
My ultimate dream come true fetish is for TSF to crap all over my schizoid bipolar pedophile boney body,while I'm jerking off with my Boy George doll to a picture of dead Michael Jackson and Topac Shakur.I love you TSF.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39629 Apr 26, 2013
That is why she is the FORMER governor. That is also why McCorry should be removed as governor, Tillis should removed as speaker of the house and Berger removed as speaker of the senate.
So, if republikans get the law passed making unlimited contributions legal, will that also apply retroactively to the illegalities of Sitton, Fulenwider etc?
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>(4.09.13) Grand Jury Wants Perdue Donor Investigated
RALEIGH — A Wake County grand jury Monday suggested one of Democratic former Gov. Bev Perdue’s donors obstructed justice by violating campaign finance laws. In a presentment, the grand jury asked Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby to investigate Charles Michael Fulenwider of Morganton, who has been named in other campaign irregularities involving Perdue’s re-election efforts.
(9.21.12) Second Perdue Associate Pleads Guilty in Campaign Finance Probe
RALEIGH — Sitton is the second official with the 2008 Perdue campaign to plead guilty to violations associated with campaign finance activities. Greensboro businessman Peter Reichard, the finance director of the 2008 Perdue campaign, took a felony plea in December 2011, accepting a $25,000 fine and two years’ probation.
(6.04.12) Perdue Team Headed To Court
RALEIGH — Even though Gov. Bev Perdue’s 2008 campaign for governor ended nearly four years ago, the upcoming trial of New Bern attorney Trawick “Buzzy” Stubbs should offer further insight into her campaign’s mysterious aircraft provider program.
(6.04.12) Trial of Perdue Associates Stubbs, Sitton on Hold
RALEIGH — The campaign finance trials of two associates of and fundraisers for Gov. Bev Perdue have been placed on hold until a state appeals court can rule on motions filed by both defendants. The trials will not go forward until the N.C. Court of Appeals rules on the motions.
(5.03.12) Former Perdue Allies Fear Guilt By Association
RALEIGH — Citing Gov. Bev Perdue’s widespread unpopularity, attorneys for Julia Leigh Sitton and Trawick “Buzzy” Stubbs — who played significant roles in Perdue’s 2008 campaign for governor — have filed motions asking for special treatment during the jury selection
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39630 Apr 26, 2013
Republikans continue to demonstrate what it is to be republikan with their constant self serving hypocrtical legislation . Anyone drawing state money must now pay $100 to take a drug test, EXCEPT STATE LEGISLATORS.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39631 Apr 26, 2013
Republikans are trying to steal Charlotte's airport. I am sure that move will inspire Charlotte voters in the next election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep 27 jazzyslim 108
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! (Mar '14) Sep 26 cbjlinda 3
Review: Wooten Tree Svc & Grading Cont (Jun '09) Sep 23 the other guy 3
Review: Premier Cuts Aug '14 QuitHittingOnMe 1
shakori in the hills 2014 Aug '14 amberroo90 1
Banquet honors county's Purple Heart recipients Aug '14 June Johnson 1
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 Jul '14 mizmish 1

Goldsboro Jobs

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Goldsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Goldsboro

Personal Finance