Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Goldsboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,913)

Showing posts 38,241 - 38,260 of49,882
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

It has been a productive week for NC republikan legislators. Now North Carolina will now have no limits on student class size and teacher pay has been advanced from 47th to 49th. Republikans are winning tjheir race to the bottom.
\
Jobs created---still zero.
TSF

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

The republikans are taking away the rights of lawbreakers trying to impose harsher punishments on sex offenders, pedophiles and other felons. It's disgraceful that the republikans are trying to make our state a better place to live.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
It has been a productive week for NC republikan legislators. Now North Carolina will now have no limits on student class size and teacher pay has been advanced from 47th to 49th. Republikans are winning tjheir race to the bottom.
\
Jobs created---still zero.
Congratulations,TSF.You made it.You too, have a name-stealing stalker.
TSF

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Yes, since republikans have made it possible for a criminal to get out of prison and open a charter school in his garage with no achademic training, you just somehow know they are trying to improve the state. Taking away rights from the law abiding and giving rights to criminals . The republikan way.
TSF wrote:
The republikans are taking away the rights of lawbreakers trying to impose harsher punishments on sex offenders, pedophiles and other felons. It's disgraceful that the republikans are trying to make our state a better place to live.
TSF

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Making felons out of women who expose too much breast is just the highest priority in making out state a better place. To hell with jobs. The important work of legalizing possum dropping and establishing a county by county state religion and giving 110 million dollars to the Carolina Panthers and requiring criminal background checks for dog owners and moving NC teachers pay from 47 th in the nation to 49th just cannot be overshadowed by the frivilous effort to create jobs for the unemployed.
Whatsamattayous progressives?
TSF wrote:
TSF

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Finally. And I thought it would never happen. Something to celebrate I suppose.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Congratulations,TSF.You made it.You too, have a name-stealing stalker.
TSF

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Noth Carolina has one of the finest shool systems in the South. Republikans want to destroy that.
North Carolina has one of the best University systems in the nation. Repulikans want to destroy that.
North Carolina has one of the best Community College systems in the nation. Republikans want to destroy that.
Republikans want to destroy personal fredom in our state. Come to think of it al republikans are capable of is destruction. Republikans can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Finally. And I thought it would never happen. Something to celebrate I suppose.
<quoted text>
Only happens when you say something true, that pisses the psychos off.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of pissing the psychos off, barbeque in yalls state is laughable.
TSF

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

BBQ in the NC mountains varies in quality from rot gut to good . In the East, BBQ is a religion like it is in Texas. Years ago I was wandering around in the Houston park one night during the trail ride event. An old gentleman invited me to join them in his meal of chili beans, BBQ and beer . A great meal.
waco1909 wrote:
Speaking of pissing the psychos off, barbeque in yalls state is laughable.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
BBQ in the NC mountains varies in quality from rot gut to good . In the East, BBQ is a religion like it is in Texas. Years ago I was wandering around in the Houston park one night during the trail ride event. An old gentleman invited me to join them in his meal of chili beans, BBQ and beer . A great meal.
<quoted text>
Texas invented barbeque.What they have in the east, is an unidentifiable thing.You were probably in Memorial Park.I played tennis there, and ran the circuit.Hermann Park is the other large park, in the MUSEUM DISTRICT.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Come on back.we miss you.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

NC republikans now want to arm teachers with stun guns and tasars. That should keep the little reprobates in line. It is still unclear what the republikans want teachers to use on automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun wielding intruders.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
NC republikans now want to arm teachers with stun guns and tasars. That should keep the little reprobates in line. It is still unclear what the republikans want teachers to use on automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun wielding intruders.
Arm all teachers.To hell with"politically correct".
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Republikans in Washington want to elevate the standing of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to enemy combatant status. This is definitely at least an 8 or 9 on the WTF scale. He doesn't deserve that. We should just give him a speedy fair trial and then hang him.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Republikans in Washington want to elevate the standing of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to enemy combatant status. This is definitely at least an 8 or 9 on the WTF scale. He doesn't deserve that. We should just give him a speedy fair trial and then hang him.
To be precise,a lot of people, not just republicans, would like to see the scum treated as an enemy combatant.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

The term enemy combatant has an element of respectability. I may hate my enemy, but often I have at least some fear and or respect for them. SOBs like this jerk have zero respectability. Follow the advice of Judge Roy Bean, give him a fair trial and then hang him. That way, he will not become a martyr in the eyes of the Islamic crazies.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To be precise,a lot of people, not just republicans, would like to see the scum treated as an enemy combatant.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Uhh oh. Our republikan governor McCorry, our republikan speaker of the house Thom Tillis and our republikan speaker of the house Phil Berger are under investigation for receiving illegal contributions from digital slot machine gambling interests. McCory received $82,000, Tillis got $87,000 and Berger got $60,000. The NC GOP committies only got $55,000.
But to fix this, republikans have introduced legislation to make 'CONTRIBUTIONS' legal. If they can make this law retroactive, maybe they will not have to be arrested.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Intelligent life does exist among Raleigh republican legislators. Six republicans actually voted against outlawing NC renewable energy inatives, so that bit of nefarious republikan legislation failed. Now I can keep my solar panels and not be forced to connect to Duke Power.
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Intelligent life does exist among Raleigh republican legislators. Six republicans actually voted against outlawing NC renewable energy inatives, so that bit of nefarious republikan legislation failed. Now I can keep my solar panels and not be forced to connect to Duke Power.
Can I suckle your pee pee?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,241 - 38,260 of49,882
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr 8 Judy 1
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar 25 blueplate 1
movin to goldsboro Mar '14 jus wonderin 2
Chiropractor named national president Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 7
American Chiropractic Association Elects New Pr... Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 4
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Mar '14 ILLEGALS - DRUGS - GANGS 1
olive garden Feb '14 terri summers 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE