Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Goldsboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,906)

Showing posts 38,101 - 38,120 of49,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Act like you have some guts Allen.Com e out from behind your aliases, you coward.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
HEY there TSF.Care to guess how many dicks can be stuck up my ass?......the border on my ass is large enough and long enough to to fit all the inmates' dicks in this country including all of the Chinese Army."Large"means the"best"consider that fact.
OK, I give everything the real waco has been saying about me, Allen/Gail is true. I just want to say I'm sorry and that I'm really the one who likes to take it up the ass. I just have a hard time "coming out". I am under a doctors care and that how I know so much about being "crazy". My doctor said I should say "sorry" or they won't let me get on topix. So if anyone knows a nice guy with a big one who won't mind visiting days let me know.
TSF

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

We certainly can completely destroy Asia. The problem is that they would mostly die instantly and mercifully but around 3 weeks later, as the fallout hit the USA, we would die horrible slow deaths with the flesh rotting off our bodies. So, I think it would be better to avoid that with a little diplomacy. I would much rather opponents THINK I am weak than to agitate with a lot of saber rattling bull shit. Avoiding conflict as long as possible is best. When it happens, it is their fault. Then if necessary,show them no mercy. Kill them , their wives, children , pets and farm animals.
A lot of this is bull shit anyway because consider: We look the other way while N. Korea has nukes and is building missles and more nukes. They actually threaten us and probably have the ability to actuall hurt us some . On the other hand Iran has no nukes , primitive missles and they burn camel shit to cook their meals. They cannot presently hurt us. But look at the brahoo ha surrounding Iran. I say its a lot of hooey.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> HEY there TSF.Care to guess what would happen to the Chinese economy....if we quit paying them what we owe them? Turns out that debtors have power, as well. By the way, the USA has enough nukes to annihilate Asia, ten times over.China may well have the world largest army."Large"doesn't mean"best".TSF its never wise to negotiate from a weak position.China and paranoid Russia share a very long border.Fortunately for us, they always have to consider that fact.
Allen

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Act like you have some guts Allen.Com e out from behind your aliases, you coward.
You really are delusional and beyond economical repair. You make the mentally insane look normal.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

emlu wrote:
Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his
New York high school.
Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….
What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az
What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado
What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or
What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct
comments???
People with mental disorders are often dangerous and suicidal. Now can we have some background checks?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

TSF wrote:
We certainly can completely destroy Asia. The problem is that they would mostly die instantly and mercifully but around 3 weeks later, as the fallout hit the USA, we would die horrible slow deaths with the flesh rotting off our bodies. So, I think it would be better to avoid that with a little diplomacy. I would much rather opponents THINK I am weak than to agitate with a lot of saber rattling bull shit. Avoiding conflict as long as possible is best. When it happens, it is their fault. Then if necessary,show them no mercy. Kill them , their wives, children , pets and farm animals.
A lot of this is bull shit anyway because consider: We look the other way while N. Korea has nukes and is building missles and more nukes. They actually threaten us and probably have the ability to actuall hurt us some . On the other hand Iran has no nukes , primitive missles and they burn camel shit to cook their meals. They cannot presently hurt us. But look at the brahoo ha surrounding Iran. I say its a lot of hooey.
<quoted text>
Cheer up TSF.THERE'S always germ warfare.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>People with mental disorders are often dangerous and suicidal. Now can we have some background checks?
If you like.
Allen

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>People with mental disorders are often dangerous and suicidal. Now can we have some background checks?
Bingo, that's waco!
Allen

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
Kip Kinkel, age 15,(on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
Andrew Golden, age 11,(Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14,(Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
TJ Solomon, age 15,(Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
Rod Mathews, age 14,(Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
James Wilson, age 19,(various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
Read more at Ammoland.com : http://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/every-mass-sh...

WACO 1909, HOUSTON, TEXAS, SCHIZOID, BIPOLAR, DELUSIONAL AND MASTURBATOR.
The last entry is well noted.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo, that's waco!
Decided to come out in the open? Well that's great, but it won't last long. You're the most aggressive poster on forum, the person most likely to lose it.Keep up your vitriol Allen old girl.I remember when you said you"pretended"to be conservative.That sounds a little"crazy"to me.What else are you"pretending"to be? Can you even distinguish fantasy from reality? Or do you even care to do that? Cheer up Allen.All your myriad"aliases"will show up on forum real soon, throwing their"weight"behind you.You're max schizo girl.No pill in the world can help you.SINCE you can't handle poor"crazy"me on your own , better call in your fantasy reinforcements.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>The last entry is well noted.
Better change that location.We are neighbors now! How exciting is that?
Bunky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Decided to come out in the open? Well that's great, but it won't last long. You're the most aggressive poster on forum, the person most likely to lose it.Keep up your vitriol Allen old girl.I remember when you said you"pretended"to be conservative.That sounds a little"crazy"to me.What else are you"pretending"to be? Can you even distinguish fantasy from reality? Or do you even care to do that? Cheer up Allen.All your myriad"aliases"will show up on forum real soon, throwing their"weight"behind you.You're max schizo girl.No pill in the world can help you.SINCE you can't handle poor"crazy"me on your own , better call in your fantasy reinforcements.
Is every dam body in your mind gail and other's.
niknup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo, that's waco!
Which one???
niknup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>The last entry is well noted.
Altering a post, how adult of you.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is every dam body in your mind gail other's.
Maybe you haven't noticed, whenever anyone new shows up, they're accused of being me.Guess you just didn't notice all the ville posts on here, by some person, using my name.Slipped your attention, huh? I didn't think it would be long before you showed up.Another nameless unsigned in poster who supports......Allen....I believe I predicted that.Allen is unimaginative.
niknup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is every dam body in your mind gail and other's.
"body in your mind"? what does that mean?
niknup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
Vague post, unexplained.
Yankee

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

niknup wrote:
<quoted text>"body in your mind"? what does that mean?
These fkrs are crazy.Calling one dude crazy, acting crazy as all get out their own selves.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Guy stabbed 13 people in Houston.This has to be addressed.All knives must be banned, but until the ban takes effect, anyone attempting to purchase a knife must be subjected to a comprehensive background check.CHOPSTICKS are the way to go.A billion Chinese can't be wrong.
TSF

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

You are right. That is the wild card in the game. Anyone with a working knowledge of high school biology and chemistry could be waging germ warfare on the World withing possibly a year from start of the effort to do so..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Cheer up TSF.THERE'S always germ warfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,101 - 38,120 of49,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr 8 Judy 1
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar 25 blueplate 1
movin to goldsboro Mar 18 jus wonderin 2
Chiropractor named national president Mar 18 Chiropractor From Chicago 7
American Chiropractic Association Elects New Pr... Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 4
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Mar '14 ILLEGALS - DRUGS - GANGS 1
olive garden Feb '14 terri summers 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE