Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#39459 Apr 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>The last entry is well noted.
Better change that location.We are neighbors now! How exciting is that?
Bunky

Greenville, SC

#39460 Apr 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Decided to come out in the open? Well that's great, but it won't last long. You're the most aggressive poster on forum, the person most likely to lose it.Keep up your vitriol Allen old girl.I remember when you said you"pretended"to be conservative.That sounds a little"crazy"to me.What else are you"pretending"to be? Can you even distinguish fantasy from reality? Or do you even care to do that? Cheer up Allen.All your myriad"aliases"will show up on forum real soon, throwing their"weight"behind you.You're max schizo girl.No pill in the world can help you.SINCE you can't handle poor"crazy"me on your own , better call in your fantasy reinforcements.
Is every dam body in your mind gail and other's.
niknup

Greer, SC

#39461 Apr 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo, that's waco!
Which one???
niknup

Greer, SC

#39462 Apr 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>The last entry is well noted.
Altering a post, how adult of you.

“Vote”

Houston

#39463 Apr 12, 2013
Bunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is every dam body in your mind gail other's.
Maybe you haven't noticed, whenever anyone new shows up, they're accused of being me.Guess you just didn't notice all the ville posts on here, by some person, using my name.Slipped your attention, huh? I didn't think it would be long before you showed up.Another nameless unsigned in poster who supports......Allen....I believe I predicted that.Allen is unimaginative.
niknup

Greer, SC

#39464 Apr 12, 2013
Bunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is every dam body in your mind gail and other's.
"body in your mind"? what does that mean?
niknup

Greer, SC

#39465 Apr 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>People with mental disorders are often dangerous and suicidal. Now can we have some background checks?
Vague post, unexplained.
Yankee

Baton Rouge, LA

#39466 Apr 12, 2013
niknup wrote:
<quoted text>"body in your mind"? what does that mean?
These fkrs are crazy.Calling one dude crazy, acting crazy as all get out their own selves.

“Vote”

Houston

#39467 Apr 12, 2013
Guy stabbed 13 people in Houston.This has to be addressed.All knives must be banned, but until the ban takes effect, anyone attempting to purchase a knife must be subjected to a comprehensive background check.CHOPSTICKS are the way to go.A billion Chinese can't be wrong.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39468 Apr 12, 2013
You are right. That is the wild card in the game. Anyone with a working knowledge of high school biology and chemistry could be waging germ warfare on the World withing possibly a year from start of the effort to do so..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Cheer up TSF.THERE'S always germ warfare.
niknup

Greer, SC

#39469 Apr 12, 2013
"Beaver kills man in Belarus; he wanted to be photographed with it" guess he should have left beaver alone.

“Vote”

Houston

#39470 Apr 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
You are right. That is the wild card in the game. Anyone with a working knowledge of high school biology and chemistry could be waging germ warfare on the World withing possibly a year from start of the effort to do so..
<quoted text>
TSF there just aren't any guarantees in life.That supervolcano that lies beneath Yellowstone could blow any time, vaporizing the continental United States and throwing up a cloud of steam and debris that would erase civilization as we know it., So, lets just enjoy what we can, nothing is forever, that includes pain. When a person gets killed by a beaver, anything is possible.
niknup

Greer, SC

#39471 Apr 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> TSF there just aren't any guarantees in life.That supervolcano that lies beneath Yellowstone could blow any time, vaporizing the continental United States and throwing up a cloud of steam and debris that would erase civilization as we know it., So, lets just enjoy what we can, nothing is forever, that includes pain. When a person gets killed by a beaver, anything is possible.
Amen
shelleeb

Ellenboro, NC

#39472 Apr 12, 2013
well first i would like to say that most are like sales men. they will tell you what you want to hear. these people are working and paid for by us. they should be listening to us and working hard for us. sadly most do not. i have been trying to fight for grandparents rights in nc. i was told that it was not really important no one was interested in it.well i want my grandchildren.they are in the custody of the state. when i found out that children were being legally taken and sold to adoptive parents i did not believe it. until i saw it. the money socail services makes off the sale is 10,000 to 16,000 per child.that does not include the price the feds match. keeping a child in the dss care gets 1100.00-1500.00 per month.to that office.(this is fact) taking away parental rights is big biz.it does not matter if they have family who love them or want them. when i find out that oppossums can get legislation on the gov. desk in about a week it makes me ill.i guess if i dropped my grandkids on new years eve they too might be worth the time.vote.. yes i vote. i vote for who has our community,families,and us in mind. those who are not afraid to stand up to those who care not for anyone but them selves. someone who will stand up against our white house being kept for private parties and not a visit from our children. i will vote for the one who stands up and says.. enough with the million dollars a day for every trip on airforce one to travel with rappers,rock stars or movie stars. skype is free! and i am not paying for it anymore. it is time for the people we elect to work in thier office! not take golf games,parties,and private vacations when we have elderly people starving.when we have children homeless.when there are no jobs to feed our family. lets get real,stop the bs.stop the spending. it is our money being spent for all this and no slowing in sight. it is time to vote for those willing to stand up for us and our country. time to take it back. so lets vote for the ones who do not just tell us what we want to hear but only the ones willing to put thier money where thier mouths are. not our tax money.remember it is easier to skype than to travel all over and that 5% of a paycheck is not much when you spend someone elses money to party. our country is or was the largest company in the world we were no.1 to allow us to fall so far and do nothing is wrong.even common sense will tell you if you do not have the money you need to stop spending.but stealing from all of us needs to stop.and we all need to let our employees,our elected people know.we do care about our country,state,community and murphy. so vote for the ones who do not just call you back but really do something for us. thank you and have a blessed day!m

“Vote”

Houston

#39473 Apr 12, 2013
shelleeb wrote:
well first i would like to say that most are like sales men. they will tell you what you want to hear. these people are working and paid for by us. they should be listening to us and working hard for us. sadly most do not. i have been trying to fight for grandparents rights in nc. i was told that it was not really important no one was interested in it.well i want my grandchildren.they are in the custody of the state. when i found out that children were being legally taken and sold to adoptive parents i did not believe it. until i saw it. the money socail services makes off the sale is 10,000 to 16,000 per child.that does not include the price the feds match. keeping a child in the dss care gets 1100.00-1500.00 per month.to that office.(this is fact) taking away parental rights is big biz.it does not matter if they have family who love them or want them. when i find out that oppossums can get legislation on the gov. desk in about a week it makes me ill.i guess if i dropped my grandkids on new years eve they too might be worth the time.vote.. yes i vote. i vote for who has our community,families,and us in mind. those who are not afraid to stand up to those who care not for anyone but them selves. someone who will stand up against our white house being kept for private parties and not a visit from our children. i will vote for the one who stands up and says.. enough with the million dollars a day for every trip on airforce one to travel with rappers,rock stars or movie stars. skype is free! and i am not paying for it anymore. it is time for the people we elect to work in thier office! not take golf games,parties,and private vacations when we have elderly people starving.when we have children homeless.when there are no jobs to feed our family. lets get real,stop the bs.stop the spending. it is our money being spent for all this and no slowing in sight. it is time to vote for those willing to stand up for us and our country. time to take it back. so lets vote for the ones who do not just tell us what we want to hear but only the ones willing to put thier money where thier mouths are. not our tax money.remember it is easier to skype than to travel all over and that 5% of a paycheck is not much when you spend someone elses money to party. our country is or was the largest company in the world we were no.1 to allow us to fall so far and do nothing is wrong.even common sense will tell you if you do not have the money you need to stop spending.but stealing from all of us needs to stop.and we all need to let our employees,our elected people know.we do care about our country,state,community and murphy. so vote for the ones who do not just call you back but really do something for us. thank you and have a blessed day!m
Who is Murphy? Are you feeling ok?
waco1909

Ashburn, VA

#39475 Apr 12, 2013
I'll ask again,who is Murphy?I was masturbating with my Boy George doll to a picture of the Little Rascals when you messed up my stroke!Stop stealing my multi-personalty names you crazy SOB!

“Vote”

Houston

#39476 Apr 12, 2013
Damn Allen, you mad again? Can't you just use your own name, and cuss me out like an adult? No such thing as innocent bystanders with you, ya weirdo.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#39477 Apr 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I'll ask again,who is Murphy?I was masturbating with my Boy George doll to a picture of the Little Rascals when you messed up my stroke!Stop stealing my multi-personalty names you crazy SOB!
I've been caught again for stalking the real waco and again they are making me say I'm sorry. I had to sit in a straight jacket for an hour. I don't have a doll or any pictures of the Little Rascals. I'm sorry I called you an "SOB". I ask for forgivness.
looflf

Greer, SC

#39478 Apr 12, 2013
"Changing Homosexuals into Ordinary People Workshop" stalking waco needs this thread that boy's crazy
bobkat

Ellenboro, NC

#39479 Apr 12, 2013
I Bleed Blue wrote:
Burr like most GOP gets overseas funding
Burr wants oil drilling off NC coast
Burr is a scumbag
Are you enjoying your high prices from your clown and chief Obummer? I would rather have the drilling off NC than what we are paying now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Tue stealth 126
News Man Jailed On Charges Of Sex Crimes Against Child (Oct '11) Jun '16 Little g 2
interricial dating (Dec '12) Mar '16 TheReal 4
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Feb '16 Josh Blanchard 9
New to goldsboro (Oct '15) Oct '15 Aprilwine 1
Janet Jackson Tickets (Sep '15) Sep '15 West Virginia 1

Goldsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages