Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Goldsboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,899)

Showing posts 37,961 - 37,980 of54,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jeff

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Me and Allen could have been a great team, except for being perverts.
emlu

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?
Sweetie just calm down. You know those 10 guys had it coming sweetie. Bad things happen to good people.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my fat emlu is showing all the sites where I can live and loiter, under bridges,railroad tracks,dumpsters,gay night clubs,county mental hospital,Aids Action Centers and garbage alleys.The Salvation Army won't take me.
Cute clay brain justadumbass
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie come on my bow legged orphan bipolar idiot moocher. Sweetie when we go to the mountain top I want you to stand close to the edge so I can get a good picture of you. Remember you were at the local walmart in Houston panhandling for money before they ran your bipolar monkey ass off. You can do that here in Lenoir too Sweetie. It will help to get you back to Houston.
FYI not goin back to Houston,clay brain justadumbass
Allen

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm no pervert you piece of dirt.i just like horses a lot.
Allen

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Been trying to get waco back in here for a week.No matter what shit i say, no damn waco.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu that is the best compliment you've ever given me. You know I'm not circumcised emlu and my pole can go in your hole!!!!!!
Peepingtom pervert claybrain justadumbass you can get arrested.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?
what are you accusing me of claybrain justadumbass, please say it, please, please.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Cute clay brain justadumbass
Your not my real emlu. emlu calls those folks "pud". Go away now. I'm psychotic and there is no telling what I might do folks.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>FYI not goin back to Houston,clay brain justadumbass
Sweetie you didn't tell me that you were going to stay and keep mooching off of me. Sweetie no secrets remember.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
Been trying to get waco back in here for a week.No matter what shit i say, no damn waco.
Your not the real Allen. Folks it's me the real waco1909 from Houston. I've been in a rest home for the mentally ill.Yes folks I've had a relapse.I'll be in here for a few more weeks.I need prayers and wicca.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie just calm down. You know those 10 guys had it coming sweetie. Bad things happen to good people.
what did they have coming? come on chicken justadumbass, what happened to those "good" people, you chicken, yellowdown the back coward clay brained no class, peckeronapigdraggingthroughthe slop "person".
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not my real emlu. emlu calls those folks "pud". Go away now. I'm psychotic and there is no telling what I might do folks.
Come on justadumbass clay brain pud, what happened at the cliff? Say chicken coward.
Jeff

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Allen you are a slut and I hate you.
Allen

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Sex with goats.that's what i like!
Spec

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Its obvious Allen, Jeff and Voltaire all want to have sex, but they don't know how, being very ugly.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not the real Allen. Folks it's me the real waco1909 from Houston. I've been in a rest home for the mentally ill.Yes folks I've had a relapse.I'll be in here for a few more weeks.I need prayers and wicca.
Sweetie, I know and you know you're you, just like I know I'm me and you know I'm me, like you know you're you and I'm me and you're you. My fat polluted giant gas planet ass has some connections at NASA and I'm going to have them put your gay bipolar schizoid mentally ill ass on their next rocket to an asteroid, where you can get the help you seriously need, sweetie.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I know and you know you're you, just like I know I'm me and you know I'm me, like you know you're you and I'm me and you're you. My fat polluted giant gas planet ass has some connections at NASA and I'm going to have them put your gay bipolar schizoid mentally ill ass on their next rocket to an asteroid, where you can get the help you seriously need, sweetie.
emlu you will do that for me? emlu you know this is really me emlu and I know that is you.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I know and you know you're you, just like I know I'm me and you know I'm me, like you know you're you and I'm me and you're you. My fat polluted giant gas planet ass has some connections at NASA and I'm going to have them put your gay bipolar schizoid mentally ill ass on their next rocket to an asteroid, where you can get the help you seriously need, sweetie.
emlu will NASA have a boy George doll with a big pee pee on it?
emlu

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu will NASA have a boy George doll with a big pee pee on it?
Yes sweetie. Not only will NASA furnish you with a Boy George doll with a brand new pee pee, they're also going to supply you with a 55 gallon drum of petroleum jelly for your masturbation comfort.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,961 - 37,980 of54,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul 8 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun 26 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun 17 Silas_Jayne 2
Review: Amazing Eyebrows May '14 kulshrestha 1
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr '14 Judy 1
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar '14 blueplate 1
movin to goldsboro Mar '14 jus wonderin 2
•••
•••