waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39036 Mar 24, 2013
This looks like the Waco forum.My program pulls the "Waco"word out of all forums, this forum is number one in"Wacos".This is a weird forum, fascinating like a train wreck.
Carmine

Jersey City, NJ

#39037 Mar 24, 2013
Any one need insulin? We have all kinds still in boxes with the seals unbroken. Cheaper through me than your regular pharmacy.
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39038 Mar 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
Mike,, its kind of like trying to prove the existence of a rainbow to a blind person who has already decided they do not exist.. An infinity of events, things and phenomena exist which we as humans do not see, hear, taste, smell or touch. Within the range of human senses are obvious but quiet, subtle signals which only emerge into meaning and consciousness when we are ready to receive them . When it happens, you will know. Meanwhile, you will continue to question. Questioning is good. Denials are not so good.
<quoted text>
Mike Duquette is not happy to debate you on religion.You're far too good at this, Mike is unused to a real discussion on religion, he's happier with simple insults.He'll ignore you, until you fade away, on this at least.
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39039 Mar 24, 2013
You have your religious debate awaiting you,Mr. Duquette.Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio?
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#39040 Mar 24, 2013
Carmine wrote:
Any one need insulin? We have all kinds still in boxes with the seals unbroken. Cheaper through me than your regular pharmacy.
Yeah,me and my Boy George doll can sure use the needles for our heroin!
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39041 Mar 24, 2013
waco Texas wrote:
You have your religious debate awaiting you,Mr. Duquette.Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio?
Sweetie, don't worry about Mike Duquette, worry about your pathetic nutty self. Your waco1909 not waco Texas and stop soliciting for drug paraphernalia on the internet again. It's against the law my HIV hepatitis infected little gay junkie sweetie.;>)
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39042 Mar 24, 2013
Stockton California is declaring bankruptcy.SEVENTEEN and a half per cent unemployment rate.If anyone goes to see the movie about the White House being taken by North Korean terrorists, and then wonders why the special effects look so cheesy, the CGI effects were outsourced to Bulgaria.
waco 1909

Seabrook, TX

#39043 Mar 24, 2013
I'm right here fake emlu.Just because I'm not signed in anymore, doesn't mean I'm gone.I'm really waco 1909.Allen gave me the idea, while she was looking for her glasses.
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39044 Mar 24, 2013
I hear she found them.
Waco 1909

Seabrook, TX

#39045 Mar 24, 2013
She lost her glasses again?
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#39046 Mar 24, 2013
She found em , alright.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39047 Mar 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, don't worry about Mike Duquette, worry about your pathetic nutty self. Your waco1909 not waco Texas and stop soliciting for drug paraphernalia on the internet again. It's against the law my HIV hepatitis infected little gay junkie sweetie.;>)
Sweetie, quit worrying about waco, you're Allen, just worry about why a guy named"Allen"is pretending to be a woman.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39048 Mar 24, 2013
I'm outta here!
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39049 Mar 24, 2013
Allen, that wasn't me, I don't believe you're a guy, or the fake emlu.THESE guys are having fun at our expense.
Henry J

Houston, TX

#39050 Mar 24, 2013
Good night North Carolina! It's been a blast! Zoom!!!
Henry J

Houston, TX

#39051 Mar 24, 2013
AM I your matchstick man?
emlu

France

#39052 Mar 24, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> Sweetie, quit worrying about waco, you're Allen, just worry about why a guy named"Allen"is pretending to be a woman.
Sweetie, I keep telling you you're waco, not Jeff, not Allen, not waco texas, not waco 1954, not your Boy George doll or even me. You're just sick, perverted, pedophile, retarded, useless, psycho, sociopath, schizoid, junkie, masturbating, gay, deadbeat, jobless, stupid, ugly, idiotic, skinny ole waco 1909. You have no life and no friends because you are nothing and with or without my big fat morbidly obese nasty smelly ass, you're still nothing sweetie.:>)
ncrebel

Lenoir, NC

#39053 Mar 24, 2013
Henry J wrote:
AM I your matchstick man?
Only if I can be your heifer! HA
Henry J

Houston, TX

#39054 Mar 24, 2013
ncrebel wrote:
<quoted text>Only if I can be your heifer! HA
Now you got it! Yeehaa motherfu@@er!!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39055 Mar 24, 2013
Man...I go out of town for a few days and the thread goes full retard...

Hell yeah. Hope Waco left me a few.

ALL DEMOCRATS SUCK GOPHER BALLS!!!

YEEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking Dec 13 KeithWoodard 1
Review: Ready Mixed Concrete (Jul '13) Dec 3 Wally West 2
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Goldsboro, NC (Dec '12) Nov '14 sannersongurl 6
Locating friend. (Dec '12) Nov '14 sannersongurl 4
Airman to face charges in rapes (Jul '13) Nov '14 Just Saying 3
doggy daycare for Goldsboro? Nov '14 brianna07 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep '14 jazzyslim 108

Flood Warning for Wayne County was issued at December 28 at 9:21AM EST

Goldsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Goldsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Goldsboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 am PST