“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38871 Mar 22, 2013
"anonymous proxy", you're a hoot! I showed your posts to everybody here, man you're so funny! They should have given the"Tonight Show"spot to you, hands down!
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38872 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, it's just terrible! Run for the hills! It's waco! Aaaahhhhh!!
SMDH! It's 8:49 pm and again, nothing of worth.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38873 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
"anonymous proxy", you're a hoot! I showed your posts to everybody here, man you're so funny! They should have given the"Tonight Show"spot to you, hands down!
Ryan Seacrest has invited me on before. I declined.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38874 Mar 22, 2013
Poor"anonymous proxy".Just can't hurt me, no matter how hard"he"tries.Must be hard on the guy, he seems to be fixated on me.Speaking of"mental problems", it's beginning to look like"he"may have quite a few of his own.The poor guy is projecting.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38875 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Here's some abracadabra for you Mike.Ex-cons can't vote.Guess that means you, dopehead.
It's time for the courts to commit you again for your mental tune-up.

They let Jeffrey Dahmer vote too. Obviously, the courts found you not guilty by reason of insanity regarding most of your lewd and lascivious acts with children.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38876 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Apparently, you are lying. Evidently, everyone here can read. Now why would one need to "show" anyone my posts?
That time I was talking about earlier, might be just around the corner.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38877 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan Seacrest has invited me on before. I declined.
I am totally shocked by this post"anonymous proxy".Never, in my wildest dreams, did I think you had anything remotely resembling a sense of humor.Go figure.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38878 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you are lying. Evidently, everyone here can read. Now why would one need to "show" anyone my posts?
That time I was talking about earlier, might be just around the corner.
Let me help you.I"show"your posts to people here where I live, people who don't get on Topix.They find your posts quite amusing.They're not even crazy!
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38879 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I am totally shocked by this post"anonymous proxy".Never, in my wildest dreams, did I think you had anything remotely resembling a sense of humor.Go figure.
Evidently, I wasn't being funny.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38880 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let me help you.I"show"your posts to people here where I live, people who don't get on Topix.They find your posts quite amusing.They're not even crazy!
The Houston Mental Facility? How many times a day do you ride in a p stained wheel chair?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38881 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It's time for the courts to commit you again for your mental tune-up.
They let Jeffrey Dahmer vote too. Obviously, the courts found you not guilty by reason of insanity regarding most of your lewd and lascivious acts with children.
Keep trying, that's not good enough you pervert.I can see why you're using Mike's name.Wouldn't want to get prosecuted, would you? That's ok.It's not over, till it's over.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38882 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you know a lot about lips and ships, since you've been christened the U.S.S. Titanic of Labia.
I do know a lot, about ships, yatchs, pontoons(owned a 28 footer, loved that boat)and last but not least, being female, of course I know about....since everyone here, will Silver anyway, calls you...what is it..? oh yeah, "meat gazer", I do know more than you. Ha, I'm smarter than you by your own example, how stupid was that????:)

Location hidden

#38883 Mar 22, 2013
"well Silver"

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38884 Mar 22, 2013
No one can find you"anonymous proxy", right? These Topix police can't find you, huh? Are you really sure about that?

Location hidden

#38885 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
The Houston Mental Facility? How many times a day do you ride in a p stained wheel chair?
About as many times as you "gaze" at meat!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38886 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know of any"Houston Mental Facility".Is that where you hang?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38887 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see, looks like Gail, Allen, Voltaire, little tea party repub, Jeff Mr.Anderson, and now jack.Allen was the only person on here who was on the"pagan"thing with me, so, looks like Gail wasn't a liar.
The "pagan" thing was, Greensboro Topix, Triad Wiccans gather to mediate. Where you posted, "You effers are sick, and a bunch of weirdos, max time." It was me who came directly behind you and reminded you of the first amendment. Why would you make such an asinine comment, when you have been on this forum professing your belief in your God? Imo it is you, who is the effing, sick little wierdo who needs to be doing max time. Face it you are stupid and no amount of medication can fix that.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38888 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, I wasn't being funny.
Merely delusional.

Location hidden

#38889 Mar 22, 2013
Bet Mike has gone to eat "clover". It is almost Easter!! Bet he hopped right over there.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38890 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
No one can find you"anonymous proxy", right? These Topix police can't find you, huh? Are you really sure about that?
One can only hope that the Houston police will find you. I'm not certified to continue carrying on a worthless conversation with a mentally unstable being, who in turn can hurt themselves and those around him.
Themselves? More than one personality. You have shared that over and over again on this thread.
Excuse me, as I puff my pipe and continue watching the shining.
Surely there is some relation, to you and this character?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Hate Crime On Goldsboro Community Campus ?? ... Apr 14 American_Sons 2
Our Society is Headed to Lockdown in The War on... Apr 14 Culture Auditor 1
Goldsboro Mar '15 ECU15 1
Likes/ dislikes of goldsboro Mar '15 Stubbs89 1
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Mar '15 Angyl 111
Review: Old School Auto Feb '15 Anonymous 1
Do anybody remember a guy they Called E Feb '15 Little E 1
More from around the web

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE