Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38855 Mar 22, 2013
Oh my.This forum exhibits none of my dignified self-restraint.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38856 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Yes Mike, you're headed for medication city!
Interesting, by your own admission, you have a collage of serious mental disorders which include being bipolar, schizophrenic along with multiple personalities. This is quite evident on Topix by the way you charade multiple monikers, threaten lives and by your intense mood swings, indicative of multiple mental disorders.

It's also quite obvious that you are not taking your seriously needed anti-psychotic medication, which is why the courts commit you to a mental hospital several times a year for a mental tune-up, regarding the public's safety as well as yours.

All compliments of the law-abiding taxpayers, not to mention your welfare check, food stamps, housing, utilities, car, computer, big screen tv, Boy George doll, etc.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38857 Mar 22, 2013
I'm sorry"anonymous proxy Mike" I don't respond to posters who steal someone elses moniker.What are you afraid of? Can't be yourself? Yeah, I'll bet you can't stand your"real"self, so like the dirty coward you are, you steal Mike's name.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38858 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Mike obviously never even heard of Speedwagon
<quoted text>
Think he'll "take it on the run"?:)
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38859 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I'm sorry"anonymous proxy Mike" I don't respond to posters who steal someone elses moniker.What are you afraid of? Can't be yourself? Yeah, I'll bet you can't stand your"real"self, so like the dirty coward you are, you steal Mike's name.
Evidently you have been talking to me most of this day. You also talk to TSF and Taxpayer who, as I can visibly see, isn't signed in either.
That is neither here nor there. The real issue at hand is your quickness to anger when one mentions your mental defect.
Now that is something to talk about.

Location hidden

#38860 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point, hear say and something you dreamed up. Where is the news article? Anything?
Enough, I chewed you up already and spit you out. No more time for dreaming and conjouring stories.
Come back when you have something.
[PDF]
US v. Shatley - Court of Appeals - 4th Circuitwww.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Publishe...
Wayne Shatley was convicted of conspiracy to buy votes in a. North Carolina general ... election in Caldwell County, North Carolina, Wayne Shatley and four others engaged in a ... can candidate for sheriff, Gary Clark.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38861 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you have been talking to me most of this day. You also talk to TSF and Taxpayer who, as I can visibly see, isn't signed in either.
That is neither here nor there. The real issue at hand is your quickness to anger when one mentions your mental defect.
Now that is something to talk about.
TSF and Taxpayer aren't a couple of scumbags.They talk about ideas, not personalities.You, are a low-life.Pure and simple. Did I clear that up for you,"anonymous proxy"?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38862 Mar 22, 2013
Anonymous proxy, nothing you can say will anger me.Why? Because, you're trying to.Yes, I learned how to handle people like you.Your nothing but a speedbump in the road.Not getting mad, are you? Slow down, take a deep breath, and count to ten if you can go that high.

Location hidden

#38863 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, by your own admission, you have a collage of serious mental disorders which include being bipolar, schizophrenic along with multiple personalities. This is quite evident on Topix by the way you charade multiple monikers, threaten lives and by your intense mood swings, indicative of multiple mental disorders.
It's also quite obvious that you are not taking your seriously needed anti-psychotic medication, which is why the courts commit you to a mental hospital several times a year for a mental tune-up, regarding the public's safety as well as yours.
All compliments of the law-abiding taxpayers, not to mention your welfare check, food stamps, housing, utilities, car, computer, big screen tv, Boy George doll, etc.
Thank you Shrink Proxy, Dr. Mike and Social Service all around DH. It's a breathing exercise, exhale squeeze.

Location hidden

#38864 Mar 22, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>[PDF]
US v. Shatley - Court of Appeals - 4th Circuitwww.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Publishe...
Wayne Shatley was convicted of conspiracy to buy votes in a. North Carolina general ... election in Caldwell County, North Carolina, Wayne Shatley and four others engaged in a ... can candidate for sheriff, Gary Clark.
The best part about this was the promise of booze and people went to the court house to collect. "Loose lips, ships......".
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38865 Mar 22, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>The best part about this was the promise of booze and people went to the court house to collect. "Loose lips, ships......".
Obviously, you know a lot about lips and ships, since you've been christened the U.S.S. Titanic of Labia.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38866 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I always said, that when you die, I'm gonna piss on your grave, but after I got out of the army,I said I'd never stand in line for anything again!
Does this sound like a person with all their marbles? Case closed.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38867 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you know a lot about lips and ships, since you've been christened the U.S.S. Titanic of Labia.
I don't care who you are, now that's funny. Roflmfao!
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38868 Mar 22, 2013
A Proxy wrote:
You mean dat wuzzunt Mike? Whadda rip! Frigging anonymous proxy a-holes!
One of waco the whaco's many multiple personalities. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38869 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ever seen that movie, where the guys puppets come to life, and kill him?
Another unpredictable violent mood swing and psychiatric patient threat mixed in with his sadistic delusions of grandeur.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38870 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Another unpredictable violent mood swing and psychiatric patient threat mixed in with his sadistic delusions of grandeur.
Yes, it's just terrible! Run for the hills! It's waco! Aaaahhhhh!!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38871 Mar 22, 2013
"anonymous proxy", you're a hoot! I showed your posts to everybody here, man you're so funny! They should have given the"Tonight Show"spot to you, hands down!
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38872 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, it's just terrible! Run for the hills! It's waco! Aaaahhhhh!!
SMDH! It's 8:49 pm and again, nothing of worth.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38873 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
"anonymous proxy", you're a hoot! I showed your posts to everybody here, man you're so funny! They should have given the"Tonight Show"spot to you, hands down!
Ryan Seacrest has invited me on before. I declined.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38874 Mar 22, 2013
Poor"anonymous proxy".Just can't hurt me, no matter how hard"he"tries.Must be hard on the guy, he seems to be fixated on me.Speaking of"mental problems", it's beginning to look like"he"may have quite a few of his own.The poor guy is projecting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim cemetery questioned by neighbors Aug 9 Mustafa 3
Hair Salon Aug 5 New To Goldsboro 1
NSA clean and discreet Aug '15 funonly777 1
Review: Forward Worship Center Jul '15 tina ingram 1
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) May '15 gilsburough 112
A Hate Crime On Goldsboro Community Campus ?? ... Apr '15 American_Sons 2
Our Society is Headed to Lockdown in The War on... Apr '15 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages