Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#38862 Mar 22, 2013
Anonymous proxy, nothing you can say will anger me.Why? Because, you're trying to.Yes, I learned how to handle people like you.Your nothing but a speedbump in the road.Not getting mad, are you? Slow down, take a deep breath, and count to ten if you can go that high.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38863 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, by your own admission, you have a collage of serious mental disorders which include being bipolar, schizophrenic along with multiple personalities. This is quite evident on Topix by the way you charade multiple monikers, threaten lives and by your intense mood swings, indicative of multiple mental disorders.
It's also quite obvious that you are not taking your seriously needed anti-psychotic medication, which is why the courts commit you to a mental hospital several times a year for a mental tune-up, regarding the public's safety as well as yours.
All compliments of the law-abiding taxpayers, not to mention your welfare check, food stamps, housing, utilities, car, computer, big screen tv, Boy George doll, etc.
Thank you Shrink Proxy, Dr. Mike and Social Service all around DH. It's a breathing exercise, exhale squeeze.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38864 Mar 22, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>[PDF]
US v. Shatley - Court of Appeals - 4th Circuitwww.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Publishe...
Wayne Shatley was convicted of conspiracy to buy votes in a. North Carolina general ... election in Caldwell County, North Carolina, Wayne Shatley and four others engaged in a ... can candidate for sheriff, Gary Clark.
The best part about this was the promise of booze and people went to the court house to collect. "Loose lips, ships......".
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38865 Mar 22, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>The best part about this was the promise of booze and people went to the court house to collect. "Loose lips, ships......".
Obviously, you know a lot about lips and ships, since you've been christened the U.S.S. Titanic of Labia.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38866 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I always said, that when you die, I'm gonna piss on your grave, but after I got out of the army,I said I'd never stand in line for anything again!
Does this sound like a person with all their marbles? Case closed.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38867 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you know a lot about lips and ships, since you've been christened the U.S.S. Titanic of Labia.
I don't care who you are, now that's funny. Roflmfao!
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38868 Mar 22, 2013
A Proxy wrote:
You mean dat wuzzunt Mike? Whadda rip! Frigging anonymous proxy a-holes!
One of waco the whaco's many multiple personalities. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38869 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ever seen that movie, where the guys puppets come to life, and kill him?
Another unpredictable violent mood swing and psychiatric patient threat mixed in with his sadistic delusions of grandeur.

“Vote”

Houston

#38870 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Another unpredictable violent mood swing and psychiatric patient threat mixed in with his sadistic delusions of grandeur.
Yes, it's just terrible! Run for the hills! It's waco! Aaaahhhhh!!

“Vote”

Houston

#38871 Mar 22, 2013
"anonymous proxy", you're a hoot! I showed your posts to everybody here, man you're so funny! They should have given the"Tonight Show"spot to you, hands down!
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38872 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, it's just terrible! Run for the hills! It's waco! Aaaahhhhh!!
SMDH! It's 8:49 pm and again, nothing of worth.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38873 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
"anonymous proxy", you're a hoot! I showed your posts to everybody here, man you're so funny! They should have given the"Tonight Show"spot to you, hands down!
Ryan Seacrest has invited me on before. I declined.

“Vote”

Houston

#38874 Mar 22, 2013
Poor"anonymous proxy".Just can't hurt me, no matter how hard"he"tries.Must be hard on the guy, he seems to be fixated on me.Speaking of"mental problems", it's beginning to look like"he"may have quite a few of his own.The poor guy is projecting.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38875 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Here's some abracadabra for you Mike.Ex-cons can't vote.Guess that means you, dopehead.
It's time for the courts to commit you again for your mental tune-up.

They let Jeffrey Dahmer vote too. Obviously, the courts found you not guilty by reason of insanity regarding most of your lewd and lascivious acts with children.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38876 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Apparently, you are lying. Evidently, everyone here can read. Now why would one need to "show" anyone my posts?
That time I was talking about earlier, might be just around the corner.

“Vote”

Houston

#38877 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan Seacrest has invited me on before. I declined.
I am totally shocked by this post"anonymous proxy".Never, in my wildest dreams, did I think you had anything remotely resembling a sense of humor.Go figure.

“Vote”

Houston

#38878 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you are lying. Evidently, everyone here can read. Now why would one need to "show" anyone my posts?
That time I was talking about earlier, might be just around the corner.
Let me help you.I"show"your posts to people here where I live, people who don't get on Topix.They find your posts quite amusing.They're not even crazy!
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38879 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I am totally shocked by this post"anonymous proxy".Never, in my wildest dreams, did I think you had anything remotely resembling a sense of humor.Go figure.
Evidently, I wasn't being funny.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38880 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let me help you.I"show"your posts to people here where I live, people who don't get on Topix.They find your posts quite amusing.They're not even crazy!
The Houston Mental Facility? How many times a day do you ride in a p stained wheel chair?

“Vote”

Houston

#38881 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It's time for the courts to commit you again for your mental tune-up.
They let Jeffrey Dahmer vote too. Obviously, the courts found you not guilty by reason of insanity regarding most of your lewd and lascivious acts with children.
Keep trying, that's not good enough you pervert.I can see why you're using Mike's name.Wouldn't want to get prosecuted, would you? That's ok.It's not over, till it's over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep '16 Skip 127
News Man Jailed On Charges Of Sex Crimes Against Child (Oct '11) Jun '16 Little g 2
interricial dating (Dec '12) Mar '16 TheReal 4
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Feb '16 Josh Blanchard 9
New to goldsboro (Oct '15) Oct '15 Aprilwine 1

Goldsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages