Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37830 Mar 4, 2013
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37831 Mar 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>No, I did not forget because I only find you condescending. You have no fine points.
Oh yeah! I do so have finer points! I have really great hair and long-ass legs! See???? I do so have finer points!!!...Do so!

:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37832 Mar 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>No, I did not forget because I only find you condescending. You have no fine points.
Speaking of women lacking fine point, do you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Comes on tonight and then Two Broke Girls. My husband hates RHOBH, but it's entertaining and we both like Two Broke Girls. Not much else on tonight. Did you watch Red Widow last night? I kind of liked it and I kind of didn't. I just don't know if I like the show enough to become a loyal follower. It doesn't hold a candle to "Revenge". I love that show.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37833 Mar 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Itzwitchy
Chapel Hill, NC
Take care, ladies. Stop trying to be 'badass'. It's hilarious."
You need to heed your own advice.
I took your challenge and my letters formed a different message. When they came together they read, " FU itsawitch" and I dug it!!!
You already got your dog and pony to play the FU trick. It amused me the first time but it doesn't have the staying power to do so twice.

Try tying a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue. That would be entertaining.

Location hidden

#37834 Mar 4, 2013
US Releases $250 Million in Aid to Egypt
Kerry Skips Israel, Scheduled to 'Lunch' With Abbas
Report: Obama Wants Timetable for Israeli Pullout
Biden: Obama Most Supportive President of Israel in 30 Years
The Obama administration has been better for Israel than the last 8 administrations, Vice-President Biden told the AIPAC conference
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37835 Mar 4, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. My challenge to you is to form a message from the pasta letters in your soup reading:'get over yourself'. Then look deeply into your soup and dig in!
Lmao, just perfect. Oooops I smell bacon burning.

Location hidden

#37836 Mar 4, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
You already got your dog and pony to play the FU trick. It amused me the first time but it doesn't have the staying power to do so twice.
Try tying a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue. That would be entertaining.
Worked again and you know it, you walked right in to that one. Hey, as far as the tying a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue, honey I invented that. Seems you need entertaining if that's the best you've got.

Strick 9

Chicago, IL

#37837 Mar 4, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! I do so have finer points! I have really great hair and long-ass legs! See???? I do so have finer points!!!...Do so!
How much trim do you have?....What color,how long and how thick is your bush?....emlu's is bigger than the Sequoia National Forest.
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37838 Mar 4, 2013
Enirevlow.
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37839 Mar 4, 2013
Drexel,Burnham,Lambert.
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37840 Mar 4, 2013
Petrobras
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37841 Mar 4, 2013
Swedish Consulate

Location hidden

#37842 Mar 4, 2013
Drill baby drill
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37843 Mar 4, 2013
Rikki Tikki Tavi
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37844 Mar 4, 2013
Half Magic.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37845 Mar 4, 2013
Someone please explaint to me why the USA needs to keep borrowing money to pour into Israel.
emlu wrote:
US Releases $250 Million in Aid to Egypt
Kerry Skips Israel, Scheduled to 'Lunch' With Abbas
Report: Obama Wants Timetable for Israeli Pullout
Biden: Obama Most Supportive President of Israel in 30 Years
The Obama administration has been better for Israel than the last 8 administrations, Vice-President Biden told the AIPAC conference
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37846 Mar 4, 2013
Topspin forehand, spin serve.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37847 Mar 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked again and you know it, you walked right in to that one. Hey, as far as the tying a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue, honey I invented that. Seems you need entertaining if that's the best you've got.
I knew you'd have trouble spelling 'Get over yourself' but you did prove you can at least manage FU since you did get it right the first time too! Here's a cookie.

I didn't walk into squat. Only one of us is taking both of us seriously and it isn't me. I'm just messing with you now.

Location hidden

#37848 Mar 4, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd have trouble spelling 'Get over yourself' but you did prove you can at least manage FU since you did get it right the first time too! Here's a cookie.
I didn't walk into squat. Only one of us is taking both of us seriously and it isn't me. I'm just messing with you now.
Itsawitch, you aren't messing with me, you're actually a great source of entertainment since Two Broke Girls is a rerun. As a matter of fact, you're trying so hard to be all that and a bag of potato chips, I find it funny. It was so easy to walk you in to that one that I don't need a cookie, I need a medal. Now you're just becoming boring..........bu bye :)

Location hidden

#37849 Mar 4, 2013
Strick 9 wrote:
Petrobras
Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. or Petrobras (Portuguese pronunciation:[&#716;p &#603;t&#638;o&#71 2;b&#638;as]) is a semi-public[6] Brazilian multinational energy corporation headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is the largest company in the Southern Hemisphere by market capitalization and the largest in Latin America measured by 2011 revenues

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Hate Crime On Goldsboro Community Campus ?? ... Apr 14 American_Sons 2
Our Society is Headed to Lockdown in The War on... Apr 14 Culture Auditor 1
Goldsboro Mar '15 ECU15 1
Likes/ dislikes of goldsboro Mar '15 Stubbs89 1
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Mar '15 Angyl 111
Review: Old School Auto Feb '15 Anonymous 1
Do anybody remember a guy they Called E Feb '15 Little E 1
More from around the web

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE