Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Goldsboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,799)

Showing posts 35,961 - 35,980 of54,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
The state if Texas intends to have a"tax free"holiday for gun and ammo buyers in an attempt to negate the feds attempt to destroy the second amendment.
Go longhorns!
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

itzwitchy wrote:
Good morning! Hell, this is addictive. Don't any of you guys eat or sleep?
I'd say 'top of the morning to ye' but only silly American tourists say stuff like that...makes the locals snicker, it does. Oh, BTW? Don't go to Ireland mouthing off about Obama either if you know what's good for you. They love Obama in Ireland. His people are from Moneygall in Offaly. That's midlands, famous for where Irish Travellers dump bodies in the Bog of Allen. Don't go to Ireland and poke their people if you know not who you are....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:O%27bamavil...
What's the topic today?
ag fukk liom inniu agus I \ ll 'do chroí beatha do na gnomes a skulk ar fud na gairdíní nimhiúil i Bhlarna!
That was a secret message to Waco about our love child. SHHHHHH!
I can't possibly have anyone's love child because I'm a gay cannibal necrophiliac.If I'm not on topix,I'm masturbating or having intercourse with and eating dead black people or all three.I sexually love African cuisine when I dine out.It's the TexAss Wankee in me!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

In the Admin Box, clerks , cooks, administrative personnel and one General fought in vicious hand to hand combat against the Japanese in Burma.They were motivated.The Japanese has overrun a medical unit, killing all the doctors and wounded in what was undoubtedly a war crime.I got this info from my friend O'Donnel, whose father fought there, in the British Army.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

In the end,a person has to make a decision.I CAN'T support the democratic party anymore.
Gail

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
In the end,a person has to make a decision.I CAN'T support the democratic party anymore.
It's me fool your lady love.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Every thing you think, do and say, is in the pill you took today.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
You better leave my Jeffrey Dahmer beanpole alone BITCH or I'll throw one of my orbiting moons on you! Waco's my necro negro-eating homo bitch!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your silver spoon, dig your grave.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I hope you do not encounter too much red tape. Let me know if I can help. I have no objection to your individual sucession, in fact I welcome it as well as your departure. You run onto your side of the ocean with the other traitors, I'll stay on my side here in the USA and help to repair our problems along with other loyal citizens of the USA.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a button democrat? Now we can't agree to disagree? Spoiled brat? Because you want to rob my family and bear false witness of the fortune my wife and I have worked for and saved for our family and willfully give it away to dead weight that won't work and I am not to have a problem with that how?
Since you guys don't want to relinquish control and allow peaceful sucession from the "Union" why do you care if Americans disagree and leave? We are following the rules laid out by the State Department for citizenship renunciation and the sovereingty of the city state of Singapore for citizenship. Sorry they don't work at your pace. Call your leader and tell him to cut the "red tape."
Have no fear tcby yougurt, our departure is approaching. Soon.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

TSF wrote:
I hope you do not encounter too much red tape. Let me know if I can help. I have no objection to your individual sucession, in fact I welcome it as well as your departure. You run onto your side of the ocean with the other traitors, I'll stay on my side here in the USA and help to repair our problems along with other loyal citizens of the USA.
<quoted text>
Judge not, lest ye be judged.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
To protect me, they want the guns.To protect me, they let ten thousand violent offenders out of prison.To protect me, they want to shoot Predator missiles at American citizens.To protect me, they want to have drones"eyes in the sky".I'd rather be dead.Silvercoast is gone.I'm taking up his vote."Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither!" Benjamin Franklin.
Enough

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

This stupid thread,goes on and on and on and on and on!!! The first post made no snnse and since then its gone down hill. Are all these people in some sicko mind set. ENOUGH !!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Enough wrote:
This stupid thread,goes on and on and on and on and on!!! The first post made no snnse and since then its gone down hill. Are all these people in some sicko mind set. ENOUGH !!!!
Are you tired? Are you run down? Has your"get up and go"got up and gone? Then you need..vitavegavitamin!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Think I'm too tough on Silver? It just chaps my chops to hear about someone who has been given the opportunity in this country to become educated,to be successful in business, to accumulate wealth for a comfortable retirement and then whine, bitch, piss and moan about having to return just a little to the system that gave him student loans, infrastructure, good schools and limitless opportunity. What really tops the cry baby syndrome is being so stupid as to think anyone gives a shit if he leaves or not. Thank God and Greyhound when he is gone for my money.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Judge not, lest ye be judged.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To protect me, they want the guns.To protect me, they let ten thousand violent offenders out of prison.To protect me, they want to shoot Predator missiles at American citizens.To protect me, they want to have drones"eyes in the sky".I'd rather be dead.Silvercoast is gone.I'm taking up his vote."Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither!" Benjamin Franklin.
They're gonna protect us to death.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Think I'm too tough on Silver? It just chaps my chops to hear about someone who has been given the opportunity in this country to become educated,to be successful in business, to accumulate wealth for a comfortable retirement and then whine, bitch, piss and moan about having to return just a little to the system that gave him student loans, infrastructure, good schools and limitless opportunity. What really tops the cry baby syndrome is being so stupid as to think anyone gives a shit if he leaves or not. Thank God and Greyhound when he is gone for my money.
<quoted text>
Yes I'm thrilled to death that Americans think they have to move out of the country......America.I have an eighth grade education and a GED,, and eighty per cent of the people I talk to are so stupid they think the Preamble to the Constitution is what you do when you stretch before jogging.SO, am I happy that someone who can think in a linear fashion is leaving? No.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I do not really think the gov would waste a 100K missle on me because I am not that important. I do not forsee congress passing the "occupational protection act for criminals" or gun consfication becoming a reality. The republikan noise machine is, as usual, scaring the beejesus out of folks for political purposes. I think its just more Jim Jones type BS. Just say no to the kool aid.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To protect me, they want the guns.To protect me, they let ten thousand violent offenders out of prison.To protect me, they want to shoot Predator missiles at American citizens.To protect me, they want to have drones"eyes in the sky".I'd rather be dead.Silvercoast is gone.I'm taking up his vote."Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither!" Benjamin Franklin.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

That happens frequently around here. Charlotte police are called to a home to help with a family member who is threatening suicide. They prevent the suicide by killing him.
Local cops go out to save dogs from "abuse". Then they kill the dogs to "save" them..
Down in Waco, they burn children alive to "protect them" from child abuse?
Social services takes children out of their home because the home is "unsafe". Then the kids go into foster care where they sexually abused. Go figure. What is really frightening is that these people actually think they are helping.

Like you, I get very apprehensive when people decide to "help" me.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They're gonna protect us to death.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Living like a king lived 100 years ago and whining about how bad the country is that allowed you those opportunities? What is wrong with that picture?
Silver needs to see a shrink. I think he has identified with the TP to the extent that he thinks that is his life. With the TP self destructing, he thinks his life here is over. The problem is him. No matter where he goes, there he will be. I doubt that the TP is big in Singapore either.
If he wants to leave, like I would beg him to stay or hold him hostage? I was never know for taking prisoners. To hell with him.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I'm thrilled to death that Americans think they have to move out of the country......America.I have an eighth grade education and a GED,, and eighty per cent of the people I talk to are so stupid they think the Preamble to the Constitution is what you do when you stretch before jogging.SO, am I happy that someone who can think in a linear fashion is leaving? No.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
"Been given"??? It's funny how that would be your words instead of "earned". You make it sound like Silver and his wife sat on their ass and ate bon-bons to become sucessful, never paid a penny in taxes, didn't live within means. As for giving a "shit" you obviously give one as much as YOU piss moan and whine about his decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,961 - 35,980 of54,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) 8 hr A guy 6
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul 8 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun 26 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun 17 Silas_Jayne 2
Review: Amazing Eyebrows May '14 kulshrestha 1
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr '14 Judy 1
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar '14 blueplate 1
•••
•••