Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37265 Feb 27, 2013
The topic this morning is apparently boats. I don't know much about powerboats but I can take apart a sailboat from bow to stern. Does that count? I take that back...We've always had a Whaler of some size to fish or go island hopping for clamming or scalloping....whatever. I despise bluefish of which we seem to have an abundance off the New England Coastline. When they catch sea bass/stripers? That is a different story. You guys sound like power boat officionados. No speaka da language but enjoy...off to the salt mines.

The Irish always meet the sea somehow, somewhere. Mr. Waco is going to be sorry he ever brought up the subject of Dublin with me, I fear! He unleashed the beast!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#37266 Feb 27, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Fair enough, Mr. Mahoney... No. I'm always like this. Wild Irish Banshees, ya know.... it's genetic. We can't help ourselves...
Síochána!(Peace!)
I'm Irish....but sometimes the Irish, normally a happy, vivacious race, get the "mood"on them.Think I'll do some reading today.

“Vote”

Houston

#37267 Feb 27, 2013
The state if Texas intends to have a"tax free"holiday for gun and ammo buyers in an attempt to negate the feds attempt to destroy the second amendment.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37268 Feb 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
The state if Texas intends to have a"tax free"holiday for gun and ammo buyers in an attempt to negate the feds attempt to destroy the second amendment.
Go longhorns!
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#37269 Feb 27, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
Good morning! Hell, this is addictive. Don't any of you guys eat or sleep?
I'd say 'top of the morning to ye' but only silly American tourists say stuff like that...makes the locals snicker, it does. Oh, BTW? Don't go to Ireland mouthing off about Obama either if you know what's good for you. They love Obama in Ireland. His people are from Moneygall in Offaly. That's midlands, famous for where Irish Travellers dump bodies in the Bog of Allen. Don't go to Ireland and poke their people if you know not who you are....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:O%27bamavil...
What's the topic today?
ag fukk liom inniu agus I \ ll 'do chroí beatha do na gnomes a skulk ar fud na gairdíní nimhiúil i Bhlarna!
That was a secret message to Waco about our love child. SHHHHHH!
I can't possibly have anyone's love child because I'm a gay cannibal necrophiliac.If I'm not on topix,I'm masturbating or having intercourse with and eating dead black people or all three.I sexually love African cuisine when I dine out.It's the TexAss Wankee in me!

“Vote”

Houston

#37270 Feb 27, 2013
In the Admin Box, clerks , cooks, administrative personnel and one General fought in vicious hand to hand combat against the Japanese in Burma.They were motivated.The Japanese has overrun a medical unit, killing all the doctors and wounded in what was undoubtedly a war crime.I got this info from my friend O'Donnel, whose father fought there, in the British Army.

“Vote”

Houston

#37271 Feb 27, 2013
In the end,a person has to make a decision.I CAN'T support the democratic party anymore.
Gail

Greenville, SC

#37272 Feb 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
In the end,a person has to make a decision.I CAN'T support the democratic party anymore.
It's me fool your lady love.

“Vote”

Houston

#37273 Feb 27, 2013
Every thing you think, do and say, is in the pill you took today.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#37274 Feb 27, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
You better leave my Jeffrey Dahmer beanpole alone BITCH or I'll throw one of my orbiting moons on you! Waco's my necro negro-eating homo bitch!

“Vote”

Houston

#37275 Feb 27, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your silver spoon, dig your grave.
TSF

Angier, NC

#37276 Feb 27, 2013
I hope you do not encounter too much red tape. Let me know if I can help. I have no objection to your individual sucession, in fact I welcome it as well as your departure. You run onto your side of the ocean with the other traitors, I'll stay on my side here in the USA and help to repair our problems along with other loyal citizens of the USA.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a button democrat? Now we can't agree to disagree? Spoiled brat? Because you want to rob my family and bear false witness of the fortune my wife and I have worked for and saved for our family and willfully give it away to dead weight that won't work and I am not to have a problem with that how?
Since you guys don't want to relinquish control and allow peaceful sucession from the "Union" why do you care if Americans disagree and leave? We are following the rules laid out by the State Department for citizenship renunciation and the sovereingty of the city state of Singapore for citizenship. Sorry they don't work at your pace. Call your leader and tell him to cut the "red tape."
Have no fear tcby yougurt, our departure is approaching. Soon.

“Vote”

Houston

#37277 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
I hope you do not encounter too much red tape. Let me know if I can help. I have no objection to your individual sucession, in fact I welcome it as well as your departure. You run onto your side of the ocean with the other traitors, I'll stay on my side here in the USA and help to repair our problems along with other loyal citizens of the USA.
<quoted text>
Judge not, lest ye be judged.

“Vote”

Houston

#37278 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
To protect me, they want the guns.To protect me, they let ten thousand violent offenders out of prison.To protect me, they want to shoot Predator missiles at American citizens.To protect me, they want to have drones"eyes in the sky".I'd rather be dead.Silvercoast is gone.I'm taking up his vote."Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither!" Benjamin Franklin.
Enough

Burnsville, NC

#37279 Feb 27, 2013
This stupid thread,goes on and on and on and on and on!!! The first post made no snnse and since then its gone down hill. Are all these people in some sicko mind set. ENOUGH !!!!

“Vote”

Houston

#37280 Feb 27, 2013
Enough wrote:
This stupid thread,goes on and on and on and on and on!!! The first post made no snnse and since then its gone down hill. Are all these people in some sicko mind set. ENOUGH !!!!
Are you tired? Are you run down? Has your"get up and go"got up and gone? Then you need..vitavegavitamin!
TSF

Angier, NC

#37281 Feb 27, 2013
Think I'm too tough on Silver? It just chaps my chops to hear about someone who has been given the opportunity in this country to become educated,to be successful in business, to accumulate wealth for a comfortable retirement and then whine, bitch, piss and moan about having to return just a little to the system that gave him student loans, infrastructure, good schools and limitless opportunity. What really tops the cry baby syndrome is being so stupid as to think anyone gives a shit if he leaves or not. Thank God and Greyhound when he is gone for my money.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Judge not, lest ye be judged.

“Vote”

Houston

#37282 Feb 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To protect me, they want the guns.To protect me, they let ten thousand violent offenders out of prison.To protect me, they want to shoot Predator missiles at American citizens.To protect me, they want to have drones"eyes in the sky".I'd rather be dead.Silvercoast is gone.I'm taking up his vote."Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither!" Benjamin Franklin.
They're gonna protect us to death.

“Vote”

Houston

#37283 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
Think I'm too tough on Silver? It just chaps my chops to hear about someone who has been given the opportunity in this country to become educated,to be successful in business, to accumulate wealth for a comfortable retirement and then whine, bitch, piss and moan about having to return just a little to the system that gave him student loans, infrastructure, good schools and limitless opportunity. What really tops the cry baby syndrome is being so stupid as to think anyone gives a shit if he leaves or not. Thank God and Greyhound when he is gone for my money.
<quoted text>
Yes I'm thrilled to death that Americans think they have to move out of the country......America.I have an eighth grade education and a GED,, and eighty per cent of the people I talk to are so stupid they think the Preamble to the Constitution is what you do when you stretch before jogging.SO, am I happy that someone who can think in a linear fashion is leaving? No.
TSF

Angier, NC

#37284 Feb 27, 2013
I do not really think the gov would waste a 100K missle on me because I am not that important. I do not forsee congress passing the "occupational protection act for criminals" or gun consfication becoming a reality. The republikan noise machine is, as usual, scaring the beejesus out of folks for political purposes. I think its just more Jim Jones type BS. Just say no to the kool aid.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To protect me, they want the guns.To protect me, they let ten thousand violent offenders out of prison.To protect me, they want to shoot Predator missiles at American citizens.To protect me, they want to have drones"eyes in the sky".I'd rather be dead.Silvercoast is gone.I'm taking up his vote."Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither!" Benjamin Franklin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Jan 15 boroborborobred 127
Hatchimal Dec '16 snow 1
Loud sound Dec '16 Ihp38 1
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News Man Jailed On Charges Of Sex Crimes Against Child (Oct '11) Jun '16 Little g 2
interricial dating (Dec '12) Mar '16 TheReal 4
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1

Goldsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages