“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37134 Feb 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
Finally, in Raleigh, republikans have done something useful. They have voted on a back to basics law that NC schools require students to memorize the multiplication tables and be proficient in cursive writing. They probably left out memorizing the goesintas because they never heard of them.
You started this"commucrat"crap with your"republikan"crap .When you hit someone in the face, they generally hit you back.Here's some advice for you, free of charge.If you don't want your"friends"subject ed to criticism, leave them off of Topix.You've seen what happens to my friend on Topix.Your nameless"friend" (how do I even know he's not someone you made up)? Is absolutely unknown to me.Expect your"friend"to experience criticism, with his unfounded comments.That's right, he's gone, so he can't be further questioned.That's convenient.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37135 Feb 26, 2013
The entire episode is a dog and pony show for the electorate. There is no doubt (among the sane) that cuts have to be made. There is no doubt (amoung the sane) that taxes will have to increase. This is only the first step and the brahooha allows both parties to disclaim responsibility for the discomfort it will cause.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Instead traveling one mile down the street to meet with the elected officials involved, the Roadshow Ruler is 150 miles away on the fear mongering campaign trail! This President and his party is a joke! No leadership skills at all!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37136 Feb 26, 2013
TSF I recall how much Stowe hated you.At first,I thought Stowe wasn't a bad type.Then, in response to a girl, who was a friend of mine, dying without access to medical care, he said, to paraphrase, that she should have become a doctor, and treated herself.Really....TSF you're great with statistics.All i'm asking of you, is to check your stats, as Clemens said"There are lies, damn lies, and statistics."

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37137 Feb 26, 2013
Our elected leaders are not held to the same standards as the rest of us.UNTIL this changes, America will continue to be sold to the highest bidder.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37138 Feb 26, 2013
Republikans are crap, republicans are the reasonable, rational faction. Here is another gem of knowledge from my friend-- "Texas is a great place to be from."
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You started this"commucrat"crap with your"republikan"crap .When you hit someone in the face, they generally hit you back.Here's some advice for you, free of charge.If you don't want your"friends"subject ed to criticism, leave them off of Topix.You've seen what happens to my friend on Topix.Your nameless"friend" (how do I even know he's not someone you made up)? Is absolutely unknown to me.Expect your"friend"to experience criticism, with his unfounded comments.That's right, he's gone, so he can't be further questioned.That's convenient.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37139 Feb 26, 2013
LOL! You die-hard morons don't get it. Obama won two terms and both times with over 50% of the vote. Only 3 previous American Presidents have ever done so. What part of 'YOU LOST BIG TIME!' do you not understand? The man has created a history and legacy you will never be able to erase. Oh, BTW? Thanks for the term 'Obamacare'. Now nobody will ever be able to forget exactly who it was who fixed what you idiots did to us in our health care system. Thanks, guys!'Obamacare' is damn catchy!

The will of the people is WAY clear. We, the people, choose Obama's way, not yours. Now, get on the bus, get off the bus or get the F*** out of the way. Figuratively running all over you is a gift that keeps on giving...
See you in '14. Get ready. We are hardly done ridding the land of vermin like you traitors.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37140 Feb 26, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>And you act as if the rich are victims because they have to pay taxes to live in a civilized society that is highly conducive to making money they made here.
You act as if the well off are villains robbing from the poor. Not their fault if they can manage money, convince people to invest and or market a product that turns a profit.

Your teams tax the wealthy more because they have it is robbery. Which, you're comfortable with that, so your posture on it doesn't surprise me.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37141 Feb 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Republikans are crap, republicans are the reasonable, rational faction. Here is another gem of knowledge from my friend-- "Texas is a great place to be from."
We should value your opinion why? You know nothing of the people you're championing the fight for...

"I am not afraid of terrorist precisely because I am armed. I often travel by private plane because of the hassel encountered on commercial planes. The jets are cheaper and faster but by the time you go through all the BS and delays, the old recip/props can grind out the miles in about the same total time in transit.
Plus, being low and slow lets you see more of the landscape.
To me, the nut cases are the ones who qualify for concealed carry permits but are not armed. Just FYI, cops are known to have a higher crime rate than citizens with concealed carry permits. That indicates to me that citizens with training and extensive background checks are more dependable than cops."

You have an unbiased credible source, not a friend, proving your libelous and alleged comments about law enforcement, right?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#37142 Feb 26, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"Charter of the United Nations" give it a read, has nothing to do with Congress. I find it "odd" what the first three words are.
The United Nations does not run our Military.
With Obama turning the military against Americans it is time to getting serious. Martial Law is the system of rules that become reality when the military takes over the regular administration of justice in a land. That is to say, Martial Law means the “suspension” of the Constitution. Curfews, rationing of basic goods, enforced relocations, confiscation of firearms and supplies, and summary arrest/execution by soldiers and paramilitary police in our homes wielding assault rifles. Now Americas have seen scenarios on the news, on commercials, and maybe they all seem like crap to to them. However, working in this business, I have many connections, and I have seen with my own eyes officers training for this kind of procedure. Unfortunately, it is just a matter of time. Hopefully, people wake-up before MARTIAL LAW is imposed, and hopefully, people understand this while they are still nominally under Constitutional Law, so as to appreciate the opportunities they currently have not only to protect ourself and out families but to attempt to stop all of this from ever happening.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37143 Feb 26, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
LOL! You die-hard morons don't get it. Obama won two terms and both times with over 50% of the vote. Only 3 previous American Presidents have ever done so. What part of 'YOU LOST BIG TIME!' do you not understand? The man has created a history and legacy you will never be able to erase. Oh, BTW? Thanks for the term 'Obamacare'. Now nobody will ever be able to forget exactly who it was who fixed what you idiots did to us in our health care system. Thanks, guys!'Obamacare' is damn catchy!

The will of the people is WAY clear. We, the people, choose Obama's way, not yours. Now, get on the bus, get off the bus or get the F*** out of the way. Figuratively running all over you is a gift that keeps on giving...
See you in '14. Get ready. We are hardly done ridding the land of vermin like you traitors.
Says the mommas boy living his parents basement playing world of Warcraft with seven while your parents foot your bill.

We hear you, just not buying into it.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37144 Feb 26, 2013
I miss Stowe. His intense hatred toward anyone with views even slightly different from his was amusing. I have always been entertained by the unrealistic perspective of the silver spoon crowd and their unjustified sense of superiority because they have money they didn't earn themselves.. They are always confused at irreverance for them and their money. Administering a little "culture shock" to that type individual has long been a sporting event for me. Usually, I can't resist, even with the seldom events when they win, I am not sure why, but I also love to do demolition derby with agressive mercedes drivers. Yes, I know its probably a personality defect.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF I recall how much Stowe hated you.At first,I thought Stowe wasn't a bad type.Then, in response to a girl, who was a friend of mine, dying without access to medical care, he said, to paraphrase, that she should have become a doctor, and treated herself.Really....TSF you're great with statistics.All i'm asking of you, is to check your stats, as Clemens said"There are lies, damn lies, and statistics."

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37145 Feb 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans are crap, republicans are the reasonable, rational faction. Here is another gem of knowledge from my friend-- "Texas is a great place to be from."
<quoted text>
My point, which has escaped you, is that republicans are human.Not a cliche'.Your"republikans "spellings accomplish only more division.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37146 Feb 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
I miss Stowe. His intense hatred toward anyone with views even slightly different from his was amusing. I have always been entertained by the unrealistic perspective of the silver spoon crowd and their unjustified sense of superiority because they have money they didn't earn themselves.. They are always confused at irreverance for them and their money. Administering a little "culture shock" to that type individual has long been a sporting event for me. Usually, I can't resist, even with the seldom events when they win k, I am not sure why, but I also love to do demolition derby with agressive mercedes drivers. Yes, I know its probably a personality defect.
<quoted text>
THE Mercedes are mostly in Dallas.Houston, is where the pick up trucks are, real working people.Must people don't know this, but Dallas is in southern Oklahoma.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37147 Feb 26, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the mommas boy living his parents basement playing world of Warcraft with seven while your parents foot your bill.
We hear you, just not buying into it.
Um, all due respect? I'm a sixty year old retired grandma who has done well enough on my own to also own a second home for fun and giggles on an island off the New England coast. Isn't there a quote somewhere about keeping your mouth shut and leave people wondering if you are a fool or opening it and leaving no question? Pssst. I have children in college to whom I am constantly whining about those stupid video games. I hate them and won't allow them played in my house anywhere I can see or hear them. Rains on their little parades too... Tough Sh**.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37148 Feb 26, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
LOL! You die-hard morons don't get it. Obama won two terms and both times with over 50% of the vote. Only 3 previous American Presidents have ever done so. What part of 'YOU LOST BIG TIME!' do you not understand? The man has created a history and legacy you will never be able to erase. Oh, BTW? Thanks for the term 'Obamacare'. Now nobody will ever be able to forget exactly who it was who fixed what you idiots did to us in our health care system. Thanks, guys!'Obamacare' is damn catchy!
The will of the people is WAY clear. We, the people, choose Obama's way, not yours. Now, get on the bus, get off the bus or get the F*** out of the way. Figuratively running all over you is a gift that keeps on giving...
See you in '14. Get ready. We are hardly done ridding the land of vermin like you traitors.
Traitors, huh.That's interesting....Hitler and his fascists began their takeover of Germany by calling any and all opposing groups,"traitors".If this keeps up, my support of the democrats, will be ending.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37149 Feb 26, 2013
Silvercoast I am however, in agreement that those who can carry concealed, legally, are better served doing just that.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37150 Feb 26, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Um, all due respect? I'm a sixty year old retired grandma who has done well enough on my own to also own a second home for fun and giggles on an island off the New England coast. Isn't there a quote somewhere about keeping your mouth shut and leave people wondering if you are a fool or opening it and leaving no question? Pssst. I have children in college to whom I am constantly whining about those stupid video games. I hate them and won't allow them played in my house anywhere I can see or hear them. Rains on their little parades too... Tough Sh**.
Sure you are...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37151 Feb 26, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Um, all due respect? I'm a sixty year old retired grandma who has done well enough on my own to also own a second home for fun and giggles on an island off the New England coast. Isn't there a quote somewhere about keeping your mouth shut and leave people wondering if you are a fool or opening it and leaving no question? Pssst. I have children in college to whom I am constantly whining about those stupid video games. I hate them and won't allow them played in my house anywhere I can see or hear them. Rains on their little parades too... Tough Sh**.
New England huh? Says all I need to know...

This is a red state...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37152 Feb 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Traitors, huh.That's interesting....Hitler and his fascists began their takeover of Germany by calling any and all opposing groups,"traitors".If this keeps up, my support of the democrats, will be ending.
The Germans also championed only buy German and do not shop in Jewish stores.

Guess outsourcing doesn't seem that bad now, now does it?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37153 Feb 26, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, all due respect? I'm a sixty year old retired grandma who has done well enough on my own to also own a second home for fun and giggles on an island off the New England coast. Isn't there a quote somewhere about keeping your mouth shut and leave people wondering if you are a fool or opening it and leaving no question? Pssst. I have children in college to whom I am constantly whining about those stupid video games. I hate them and won't allow them played in my house anywhere I can see or hear them. Rains on their little parades too... Tough Sh**.
New England.Well that clears that, up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wooten Tree Svc & Grading Cont (Jun '09) Jan 14 LANBOW 4
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Goldsboro, NC (Dec '12) Dec 29 lol 7
Review: Ready Mixed Concrete (Jul '13) Dec '14 Wally West 2
Locating friend. (Dec '12) Nov '14 sannersongurl 4
Airman to face charges in rapes (Jul '13) Nov '14 Just Saying 3
doggy daycare for Goldsboro? Nov '14 brianna07 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep '14 jazzyslim 108
Goldsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:51 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:51PM
How Redskins Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 3:57 AM
Redskins Miss out on Opportunity in DC Search
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
How Long Should Leash Be for the Current 'Skins Regime?
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl