Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Feb 13

Robbins, NC

#37062 Feb 24, 2013
Oh God forgot the ?
waco tx

Houston, TX

#37063 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> George Herbert Walker Bush was a rich republican.Got shot down flying off the back of a carrier in WWII.YOU JUST never know.
what's up my brother

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#37064 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently he wasn't hurt that bad, he was able to procreate. Lol
Bushs'navigator was killed.Like John Kennedy, another wealthy American who's PT boat was sunk, these two rich men did their part.One democrat, one republican, both loved their country.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37065 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>And your teammates hired them in to do jobs at a low wage, which were looked upon as being beneath them, while the vets were fighting for freedom. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Ante up or move along.
Ok, you first

“Vote”

Houston

#37066 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how old do you think I am, old man.
Hate to crash yall's party, but I think you and Silvercoast are roughly the same age.In 1968, I was fourteen.

Location hidden

#37067 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Just how old do you think I am, old man.
I don't really care.

Robbins, NC

#37068 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the queen of Walmart cashiers union... Local # shut your mouth and get back to work wench.
Hey, "big wig wanna be", yea you in the ballerina suit with a tutu hanging over that butt that looks like a sack of nickels. KMA and bark at the hole.

“Vote”

Houston

#37069 Feb 24, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
what's up my brother
It's waco TX.Getting your insults ready, I imagine.WELL, that's ok.what kind of a forum would it be, without insults? Gets the old adrenalin going!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37070 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
60 hours a week says, you got money, no time to spend it and your boss is an idiot.
My boss is the kind of guy that would loan me a new car, his credit card, and help me move my Dad back to NC to die of cancer, with his family near him and then MY boss spoke at my Dad,s funeral. He will also look after my dog and home when I go to Texas soon. Everyone should be so lucky to have a boss like him. I work 60 because I am motivated. I don't want your teams handout.

Robbins, NC

#37071 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care.
Good 'cause it's none of your business anyway.

Robbins, NC

#37072 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>My boss is the kind of guy that would loan me a new car, his credit card, and help me move my Dad back to NC to die of cancer, with his family near him and then MY boss spoke at my Dad,s funeral. He will also look after my dog and home when I go to Texas soon. Everyone should be so lucky to have a boss like him. I work 60 because I am motivated. I don't want your teams handout.
Self motivation is a good thing and I have plenty of that too. You are lucky to have a boss that you can trust. Heck I wouldn't even accept my teams handout, too much pride. Believe it or not there are people who have had to accept it, who are not proud of it and are doing everything they can to get off of it. I am not saying that there are not those that don't abuse. There's enough of that on both sides.

Location hidden

#37073 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, "big wig wanna be", yea you in the ballerina suit with a tutu hanging over that butt that looks like a sack of nickels. KMA and bark at the hole.
Dream on hooker, I don't like cottage cheese.

Perhaps if you and your teammates were less worried about others business instead of meddling in others affairs the country could grow.

But minding your business is not the democrat way.

Robbins, NC

#37074 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on hooker, I don't like cottage cheese.
Perhaps if you and your teammates were less worried about others business instead of meddling in others affairs the country could grow.
But minding your business is not the democrat way.
It doesn't seem to be your way. You are the one who keeps asking questions as to what everyone has paid. Just because you sit pretty in an office every day giving advise, makes you of no authority here. Got it? Meddling in others affairs? Perhaps you should have been an advisor to your daddy Bush?

Location hidden

#37075 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't seem to be your way. You are the one who keeps asking questions as to what everyone has paid. Just because you sit pretty in an office every day giving advise, makes you of no authority here. Got it? Meddling in others affairs? Perhaps you should have been an advisor to your daddy Bush?
Didn't know you were king of topix... Give me your address so I can send you my Internet bill...

Robbins, NC

#37076 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know you were king of topix... Give me your address so I can send you my Internet bill...
Inorder to be a king one would have to be a man. I see you're not king material either.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#37077 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It's waco TX.Getting your insults ready, I imagine.WELL, that's ok.what kind of a forum would it be, without insults? Gets the old adrenalin going!
no man no insults. dam waco just playin with you dude.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#37078 Feb 24, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
no man no insults. dam waco just playin with you dude.
I don't need you playin with me dude because I play with myself all the time and enjoy it very much thank you!
TSF

Angier, NC

#37079 Feb 24, 2013
I knew men who flew off the same ship. They said Bush bailed out leaving his crew to die. They called it abandoning your command.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> George Herbert Walker Bush was a rich republican.Got shot down flying off the back of a carrier in WWII.YOU JUST never know.

“Vote”

Houston

#37080 Feb 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
I knew men who flew off the same ship. They said Bush bailed out leaving his crew to die. They called it abandoning your command.
<quoted text>
You weren't in that plane boy.Neither was anyone on that carrier in that plane.The same kind of criticism was leveled at John Kerry.You expected Bush to do what, exactly? Die ?

“Vote”

Houston

#37081 Feb 24, 2013
TSF YOU are too smart to make a dumbass comment like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Jailed On Charges Of Sex Crimes Against Child (Oct '11) Jun 6 Little g 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Jun 4 Dont move here 124
interricial dating (Dec '12) Mar '16 TheReal 4
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Feb '16 Josh Blanchard 9
New to goldsboro (Oct '15) Oct '15 Aprilwine 1
Janet Jackson Tickets (Sep '15) Sep '15 West Virginia 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages