Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you needed some attention too. Paid ur extra and what you owe? Done your part for America yet?
Yea you need some attention. Like an a$$ whipping on your side of the street in Singapoor, for that pi$$ poored attitude you carry against the very people who have given you the ability to supposedly leave this country in the first place. You "Slither" need to mind your own p's and q's and quit being a everybody elses business minder.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
The Disunited States of America...a country mired in a cold war, with ITSELF.LINCOLN said,"a house divided against itself, cannot stand".The clock ticks, as our many enemies watch intently.
Agreed

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you need some attention. Like an a$$ whipping on your side of the street in Singapoor, for that pi$$ poored attitude you carry against the very people who have given you the ability to supposedly leave this country in the first place. You "Slither" need to mind your own p's and q's and quit being a everybody elses business minder.
"The very people who have given" interesting terminology. I don't think anybody gave Silver anything, as no one gives me anything. 60 plus hours a week lets me say that.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what those guys would think, the ones who died in WWII and Korea, of the country they died for.... today??
Probably would weep

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Answer, do you think the US just went and started shooting?? Do you think the rest of the world would have let that happen? Clue resolution 660, 661, etc...the US did not act alone. See, I come from a military family, war is not easily waged.
How long ago has it been since we had a draft? Men and women alike have fought this war. The fortunate ones,if you can call them fortunate, have come home many of them severely injured. These patriots some are homeless and can't even get the proper medical attention they need. And to add salt to their wounds they are called part of the 47% of takers by the very party they went to war to protect and serve in the first place. FBS. It is easily waged especially when you're protected by a title and aren't the one fighting it.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

TSF wrote:
Pansy ass chicken hawks like Dubya Bush who went AWOL from the Al. Air Guard during Nam. Back then the Guard could not even be sent overseas . Then the chicken shit litte bastard calls himself the war president and dresses up in a flight suit and has a real pilot land him on a carrier and proclaims "mission accomplished" with the California coast visible in the background. Then just over 4000 Americans lose their lives because of his lies about WMD s that he knew didn't exist.. The real perps for 911 were Saudi, so he attacks Iraq and is seen on TV kissing a Saudi prince ---ON THE MOUTH.
Republikan POS
<quoted text>
George Herbert Walker Bush was a rich republican.Got shot down flying off the back of a carrier in WWII.YOU JUST never know.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"The very people who have given" interesting terminology. I don't think anybody gave Silver anything, as no one gives me anything. 60 plus hours a week lets me say that.
I believe that Silver stated he was a business owner. Hey if you want to pull 60 hours a week for a man like that then knock yourself out. Personally I wouldn't Pi$$ in his mouth if his guts were on fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>How long ago has it been since we had a draft? Men and women alike have fought this war. The fortunate ones,if you can call them fortunate, have come home many of them severely injured. These patriots some are homeless and can't even get the proper medical attention they need. And to add salt to their wounds they are called part of the 47% of takers by the very party they went to war to protect and serve in the first place. FBS. It is easily waged especially when you're protected by a title and aren't the one fighting it.
Yup the died protecting our freedoms, including their own. Your teammates give away entitlements and other programs to illegal aliens instead of our vets.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> George Herbert Walker Bush was a rich republican.Got shot down flying off the back of a carrier in WWII.YOU JUST never know.
Evidently he wasn't hurt that bad, he was able to procreate. Lol

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"The very people who have given" interesting terminology. I don't think anybody gave Silver anything, as no one gives me anything. 60 plus hours a week lets me say that.
60 hours a week says, you got money, no time to spend it and your boss is an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that Silver stated he was a business owner. Hey if you want to pull 60 hours a week for a man like that then knock yourself out. Personally I wouldn't Pi$$ in his mouth if his guts were on fire.
Actually I am not. I do financial consulting with a firm based in nc. Welcome to the party Allen come lately

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently he wasn't hurt that bad, he was able to procreate. Lol
Says the flag burner from the 60's demonstrations. Bet you even spit on some soldiers on their way home from protecting your freedom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>60 hours a week says, you got money, no time to spend it and your boss is an idiot.
Says the queen of Walmart cashiers union... Local # shut your mouth and get back to work wench.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup the died protecting our freedoms, including their own. Your teammates give away entitlements and other programs to illegal aliens instead of our vets.

And your teammates hired them in to do jobs at a low wage, which were looked upon as being beneath them, while the vets were fighting for freedom. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Ante up or move along.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the flag burner from the 60's demonstrations. Bet you even spit on some soldiers on their way home from protecting your freedom.
Just how old do you think I am, old man.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Oh God forgot the ?
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> George Herbert Walker Bush was a rich republican.Got shot down flying off the back of a carrier in WWII.YOU JUST never know.
what's up my brother

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently he wasn't hurt that bad, he was able to procreate. Lol
Bushs'navigator was killed.Like John Kennedy, another wealthy American who's PT boat was sunk, these two rich men did their part.One democrat, one republican, both loved their country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>And your teammates hired them in to do jobs at a low wage, which were looked upon as being beneath them, while the vets were fighting for freedom. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Ante up or move along.
Ok, you first

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how old do you think I am, old man.
Hate to crash yall's party, but I think you and Silvercoast are roughly the same age.In 1968, I was fourteen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shakori in the hills 2014 Aug 20 amberroo90 1
Banquet honors county's Purple Heart recipients Aug 9 June Johnson 1
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 Jul 28 mizmish 1
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul '14 Mr Mike 7
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul '14 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun '14 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun '14 Silas_Jayne 2

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
•••
•••