|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey it could happen. I think it was year 2000 or maybe '01 when Earnhardt Sr. died, after wrecking at Daytona. I was in a race pool then. I pulled the #3, Earnhardt qualified 3rd,#3 car and I believe was in the 3rd turn that day when he wrecked. I dropped the pool and have not watched a race since.
I've noticed that Danica gets a lot of personal criticism that the male drivers don't seem to get.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed that Danica gets a lot of personal criticism that the male drivers don't seem to get.
I'm sure but, the criticism may just give her the determination she needs to win. Think I'll watch this one:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>And you act as if the rich are victims because they have to pay taxes to live in a civilized society that is highly conducive to making money they made here.
You fail to remember, they already pay taxes. Now you want to rob them of more to only to give it to dead weight that won't work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You carry in the shower? If not, then your absolute claim is false.
The situation was, I had no gun and had five guys surrounding me holding guns. I did the math and concluded twenty dollars was not worth my life. Maybe your life is only worth twenty dollars, but I value mine more so than that.
It is called risk assessment.

Did you carry a gun while you bartended? Even if you had one behind the bar, which is not legal and I doubt you had one, you do not always have the upper hand to grab it. This is just the realities of life, as this is no action movie.

Hell, even in the cowboy movies, sometimes the hero puts down the gun because he is outnumbered. He likely gets them by the end of the movie though.
Actually Michael, I have a weapon in every room of my house. Said that before

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I think I did show confidence in the situation. I did not show fear, but treated the situtation as if were a business transaction. I thought this would show the criminals I was not phased by their actions. I think it defused the tension. Tension can cause someone to do something stupid.
The result is, I have had another twenty five years so far of life. So I think my choice worked out pretty darned well. That is less than a dollar per year.
Living as a yellow bellied coward. The only thing it did was incur an added expense to their customers.

Good job.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's a good idea.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, it's a good idea.
There are a lot of things in this world, that can be used as weapons, if you have the right, shall we say, mindset.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I also, and only I know where.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I love how the Ruler and his administration have been fear mongering over the sequester.....a sequester that the Ruler himself suggested! Theyre making all the rounds on the Sun morning shows trying to blame the Republicans, CLASSIC liberals!
The sequester doesn't even cut the budget (provided there WAS a budget), it actually cuts future spending increases concerning future budgets BUT spending will STILL increase!
This administration, including the incompetent Ruler, is a joke!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

More voter fraud in Ohio. A 78 year old woman voted 8 days after she died via absentee ballot. The absentee ballot was dated BEFORE the ballots were even mailed out! Any guess on who she voted for?!

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to remember, they already pay taxes. Now you want to rob them of more to only to give it to dead weight that won't work.
The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Explain...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Please elaborate on what exactly the wealthy "broke"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Oh, you must of meant nafta and banking deregulations, both signed into law by Clinton. A democrat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Crickets

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Explain...
i.e., loopholes, deductions, incentives, tax breaks, schemes, scams and unnecessary war.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e., loopholes, deductions, incentives, tax breaks, schemes, scams and unnecessary war.
Explain "unnecessary"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain left you a long time ago.
Taxpayer, Mike's first problem with his post and explains many things about him is that he carries his "brian" (that's his spelling of brain) with him everywhere and even in the shower??? Maybe if he used his "brain" instead of his "brian", he wouldn't make such stupid remarks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>i.e., loopholes, deductions, incentives, tax breaks, schemes, scams and unnecessary war.
Loopholes deductions tax breaks and incentives all legal in tax code. Take your gripe up with the IRS or quit being jealous.

Name the scheme or scam that you are talking about or hasn't made the news yet.

Unnecessary war? I assume you mean Iraq. Quit regurgitating Rachel Madcow. I get you disagree with then administrations decision to protect you. If you lacked the gumption, means or ability to do something about it that your problem. Quit making it the wealthy's problem.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Explain "unnecessary"
I would call trillions of dollars spent on a credit card looking for something that was never there unnecessary. Reminds me of a story my Dad told me once: An old rich man was in a corn field late one evening, he dropped a penny and then burned up a nickel book of matches looking for it. Lol. We had better invest in our own country for a change. Our own security, the education and welfare of all our citizens and help those become citizens that want to be. When war comes to this country and it will, it will be the poor that will do the fighting. The poor here are the only ones tough enough to stand it. The rich in this country had better stop crying like a baby in a wet diaper and suck it up. You say the poor wont work, well just wait until the refuse to fight. Guess who's on the front line? A bunch of pampered a$$ pansys who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 13 hr mizmish 1
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul 13 Mr Mike 7
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul 8 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun '14 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun '14 Silas_Jayne 2
Review: Amazing Eyebrows May '14 kulshrestha 1
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr '14 Judy 1
•••
•••