Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Goldsboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,775)

Showing posts 35,481 - 35,500 of49,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36773
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Allen is a typical crazed non-working democrat.Know what I paid in taxes little Allen? Not a thin dime.I make sure my money stays with me.Is it legal? Yes.Your democrat politicians made it possible.I'm buying a six hundred thousand dollar Bentley tomorrow.They're bringing it to me.People wait on me hand and foot.They set up and beg for my crumbs.Democrats are good, especially when they're on their knees.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36774
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen and here here on that "screw obama"!!
Screw you.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36775
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

MAINE WINTER wrote:
Allen is a typical crazed non-working democrat.Know what I paid in taxes little Allen? Not a thin dime.I make sure my money stays with me.Is it legal? Yes.Your democrat politicians made it possible.I'm buying a six hundred thousand dollar Bentley tomorrow.They're bringing it to me.People wait on me hand and foot.They set up and beg for my crumbs.Democrats are good, especially when they're on their knees.
I'm getting tired of your rants.Sign in like a man, quit hiding behind your keyboard, loser.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36776
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hear in the near future, not only are people going to have to sign in on Topix in order to post, but Topix is also going to charge a fee.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36777
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
I hear in the near future, not only are people going to have to sign in on Topix in order to post, but Topix is also going to charge a fee.
whos gonna pay to hear your dribble

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36778
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Again, straw man.
Again, from the guy who peddles society fixes all for all...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36779
Feb 21, 2013
 
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>That's right,I'm not committed to your cause there waterhead.
I am not a democrat. Straight ticket republican since mid 80's

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36780
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
whos gonna pay to hear your dribble
Guess that means you won't be on Topix anymore.What a shame, loser.
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36781
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
I hear in the near future, not only are people going to have to sign in on Topix in order to post, but Topix is also going to charge a fee.
Guess that means no more dems on Topix, as the only way dems can get ten dollars, is to steal it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36782
Feb 21, 2013
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, from the guy who peddles society fixes all for all...
Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36783
Feb 21, 2013
 
Would like opinions to: Should there be limits on the amount of "welfare benefits" one can receive?
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36784
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.
BE the only way those lowlifes get screwed.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36785
Feb 21, 2013
 
FYI, if your looking for that Lincoln thing, try British history. It's a little hard to find, but you will get there.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36786
Feb 21, 2013
 
emlu wrote:
FYI, if your looking for that Lincoln thing, try British history. It's a little hard to find, but you will get there.
WTF??

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36787
Feb 21, 2013
 
emlu wrote:
Would like opinions to: Should there be limits on the amount of "welfare benefits" one can receive?
Good luck on that one Lu. It's not going to happen.

Welfare benefits=votes for the democrats!! If you feed them, clothe them, and house them, you own them. They're owned and they'll vote for anyone that promises more and we have those that whine on here about slavery, no difference; just a different time and better benefits.
KING RAT

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36788
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Americans are amusing.Not well educated, that is painfully apparent.Americans continually substitute the word"your"for the word"you're", as the American educational system is designed for the lowest common denominator.Most Americans are incredibly lazy, after all they invented"push button"warfare.Like the Romans so many years ago, the American Empire is rotting from the inside out.Unlike the Romans however, the Americans lasted far less than a thousands years.
KING RAT

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36789
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck on that one Lu. It's not going to happen.
Welfare benefits=votes for the democrats!! If you feed them, clothe them, and house them, you own them. They're owned and they'll vote for anyone that promises more and we have those that whine on here about slavery, no difference; just a different time and better benefits.
The American democrats prostitute themselves for very little.They are easily purchased.Mores the shame.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36790
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

KING RAT wrote:
<quoted text> The American democrats prostitute themselves for very little.They are easily purchased.Mores the shame.
WACO, sweetie, why are you calling yourself KING RAT now? You need to take your crazy medicine my little dum dum retarded coward. You can go outside and play KING RAT in the cemetery with the kids tomorrow after you take your nut meds. In the meantime waco, stop running around naked being KING RAT, put your clothes on, stop masturbating, take your meds and go to your crib and lay down!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36791
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.
As they take an antagonistic bullying approach to those who have earned and give a pass to those they feel are less fortunate or just can't seem to catch a break types is their own personal problem. Topix enables them to post or try to force their will. They fail to take into account there is always someone willing and able to step across from them, like you or I, that will disagree with their point of view as vehemently as they support theirs.

Unlike them I do believe you have to work to earn it. The customer base you choose to market your goods and services is strictly up to you, regardless of any alleged applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. And if you are able to use the system to generate a profit margin, kuddos to you. If you can't make money then the obvious answer is you need to change something or tactics.

Believe pro or tew might of said its easier to play the victim, like how AZ infers all his racial inequities, than to step up and be responsible for their own destiny. In order to be respected you got to have some self respect. How can you have any self respect when you roll over and cry about what someone else has or give up without a fight?

Like you bacon, I put my time in. Katie and they kids sacrificed enough for me, I am returning the favor. And like you bacon, exercising our choice to disagree with their chosen leader, their ideologies, their agenda and leave. While it is still a relatively free country.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36792
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text> BE the only way those lowlifes get screwed.
WACO, stop calling yourself MAINE WINTER too. I left some candy in a red bottle on the counter with some candy in it. The name on the red bottle says "CYANIDE" and it tastes real good. Take the whole bottle waco and your big fatty emlu will talk to you tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,481 - 35,500 of49,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr 8 Judy 1
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar 25 blueplate 1
movin to goldsboro Mar '14 jus wonderin 2
Chiropractor named national president Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 7
American Chiropractic Association Elects New Pr... Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 4
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Mar '14 ILLEGALS - DRUGS - GANGS 1
olive garden Feb '14 terri summers 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••