|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, from the guy who peddles society fixes all for all...
Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Would like opinions to: Should there be limits on the amount of "welfare benefits" one can receive?
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.
BE the only way those lowlifes get screwed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

FYI, if your looking for that Lincoln thing, try British history. It's a little hard to find, but you will get there.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

emlu wrote:
FYI, if your looking for that Lincoln thing, try British history. It's a little hard to find, but you will get there.
WTF??

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

emlu wrote:
Would like opinions to: Should there be limits on the amount of "welfare benefits" one can receive?
Good luck on that one Lu. It's not going to happen.

Welfare benefits=votes for the democrats!! If you feed them, clothe them, and house them, you own them. They're owned and they'll vote for anyone that promises more and we have those that whine on here about slavery, no difference; just a different time and better benefits.
KING RAT

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Americans are amusing.Not well educated, that is painfully apparent.Americans continually substitute the word"your"for the word"you're", as the American educational system is designed for the lowest common denominator.Most Americans are incredibly lazy, after all they invented"push button"warfare.Like the Romans so many years ago, the American Empire is rotting from the inside out.Unlike the Romans however, the Americans lasted far less than a thousands years.
KING RAT

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck on that one Lu. It's not going to happen.
Welfare benefits=votes for the democrats!! If you feed them, clothe them, and house them, you own them. They're owned and they'll vote for anyone that promises more and we have those that whine on here about slavery, no difference; just a different time and better benefits.
The American democrats prostitute themselves for very little.They are easily purchased.Mores the shame.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KING RAT wrote:
<quoted text> The American democrats prostitute themselves for very little.They are easily purchased.Mores the shame.
WACO, sweetie, why are you calling yourself KING RAT now? You need to take your crazy medicine my little dum dum retarded coward. You can go outside and play KING RAT in the cemetery with the kids tomorrow after you take your nut meds. In the meantime waco, stop running around naked being KING RAT, put your clothes on, stop masturbating, take your meds and go to your crib and lay down!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.
As they take an antagonistic bullying approach to those who have earned and give a pass to those they feel are less fortunate or just can't seem to catch a break types is their own personal problem. Topix enables them to post or try to force their will. They fail to take into account there is always someone willing and able to step across from them, like you or I, that will disagree with their point of view as vehemently as they support theirs.

Unlike them I do believe you have to work to earn it. The customer base you choose to market your goods and services is strictly up to you, regardless of any alleged applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. And if you are able to use the system to generate a profit margin, kuddos to you. If you can't make money then the obvious answer is you need to change something or tactics.

Believe pro or tew might of said its easier to play the victim, like how AZ infers all his racial inequities, than to step up and be responsible for their own destiny. In order to be respected you got to have some self respect. How can you have any self respect when you roll over and cry about what someone else has or give up without a fight?

Like you bacon, I put my time in. Katie and they kids sacrificed enough for me, I am returning the favor. And like you bacon, exercising our choice to disagree with their chosen leader, their ideologies, their agenda and leave. While it is still a relatively free country.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text> BE the only way those lowlifes get screwed.
WACO, stop calling yourself MAINE WINTER too. I left some candy in a red bottle on the counter with some candy in it. The name on the red bottle says "CYANIDE" and it tastes real good. Take the whole bottle waco and your big fatty emlu will talk to you tomorrow.
KING RAT

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
As they take an antagonistic bullying approach to those who have earned and give a pass to those they feel are less fortunate or just can't seem to catch a break types is their own personal problem. Topix enables them to post or try to force their will. They fail to take into account there is always someone willing and able to step across from them, like you or I, that will disagree with their point of view as vehemently as they support theirs.
Unlike them I do believe you have to work to earn it. The customer base you choose to market your goods and services is strictly up to you, regardless of any alleged applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. And if you are able to use the system to generate a profit margin, kuddos to you. If you can't make money then the obvious answer is you need to change something or tactics.
Believe pro or tew might of said its easier to play the victim, like how AZ infers all his racial inequities, than to step up and be responsible for their own destiny. In order to be respected you got to have some self respect. How can you have any self respect when you roll over and cry about what someone else has or give up without a fight?
Like you bacon, I put my time in. Katie and they kids sacrificed enough for me, I am returning the favor. And like you bacon, exercising our choice to disagree with their chosen leader, their ideologies, their agenda and leave. While it is still a relatively free country.
As you are well spoken, I can only assume you to be an American conservative.The riff-raff on this forum are easily identifiable, in some cases pathetically so.I proudly cast my own vote for Margaret Thatcher in the eighties.BEFORE most of these deplorable democrats were hatched, I daresay.
emlu

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
I Have a tail,I tuck it into my pants when I walk.
no doubt.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Sorry KING RAT.Allen has me on the brain, thinks everyone is"waco".Ignore it, the poor thing is obsessed with me, who can blame it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>WACO, stop calling yourself MAINE WINTER too. I left some candy in a red bottle on the counter with some candy in it. The name on the red bottle says "CYANIDE" and it tastes real good. Take the whole bottle waco and your big fatty emlu will talk to you tomorrow.
Stupid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Torture Stats and Officials’ Comments

Daily News Egypt / February 20, 2013 / No Comments

Despite reports and documented incidents on torture at the hands of Security Forces, Egypt officials still not giving the issue any attention...
I guess this is why they need 100,000 9mm pistols.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey dumbass, just a little note to you.Emlu calls me by my"real"name you fool you.So, when you're making your little"fake"posts, you are screwed.Since you don't know my"real"name.Just Guess!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Memo Cites Legal Basis for Killing U.S. Citizens in Al Qaeda
Four years into his tenure, the onetime critic of President George W. Bush finds himself cast as a present-day Mr. Bush, justifying the muscular application of force in the defense of the nation while detractors complain that he has sacrificed the country’s core values in the name of security.NEWS ANALYSIS
Obama’s Turn in Bush’s Bind www.nytimes.com/
It's (again) Bush's fault.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KING RAT wrote:
<quoted text> As you are well spoken, I can only assume you to be an American conservative.The riff-raff on this forum are easily identifiable, in some cases pathetically so.I proudly cast my own vote for Margaret Thatcher in the eighties.BEFORE most of these deplorable democrats were hatched, I daresay.
WACO, I'm ten trillion times bigger than you and I want you to stop your pedophile nonsense, before I throw one of my moons on you. You're not me, KING RAT, MAINE WINTER, Allen, Mike Du, Voltare and for that matter you're not even you, because you're nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing. You have no meaning, no purpose, no sense, no one and no life because you're absolutely NOTHING. Now I want you to go to the hall closet, open the door, take the loaded 12 gauge shotgun, put the barrel in your mouth, cock the trigger (and that doesn't mean masturbate) and play Russian Roulette by pulling the trigger. Don't worry about calling me back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shakori in the hills 2014 Wed amberroo90 1
Banquet honors county's Purple Heart recipients Aug 9 June Johnson 1
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 Jul 28 mizmish 1
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul '14 Mr Mike 7
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul '14 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun '14 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun '14 Silas_Jayne 2

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
•••
•••