Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Goldsboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,708)

Showing posts 34,141 - 34,160 of49,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your inability to spell leads me to the inevitable conclusion that your are indeed an idiot.
Your inability to have an intellectual conversation on religion leads me to conclude you have a closed mind on religion.
Either that or you are just an idiot.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Well this is an old story, so I am not sure why you act as if it is the only news on government and religion in Uganda or breaking news.
Thank you for finally articulating what subject you wish to discuss. This really helps when you wish to have a discussion as I cannot read minds.
Now my question is, do you really wonder what I think of this? It does not take a mind reader to know my position on the seperation of church and state, as I articulate my thoughts on it regularly here.
Here in America, many laws remain on the books that make homosexual acts illegal. Now no one is being prosecuted for them these days, as the religous right is losing its power and would be pointed to as ridiculous as Uganda.
I thought you might have provided a fresh slant on the Uganda situation, but of course as usual your plodding intellect is incapable of insight, and you are only able to resort to trite insults and worn out put downs.You simply aren't bright.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read post in the past from you that state that God does not exist yet you did not provide the any proof. You only ask someone else to prove you wrong. That's not a debate....
I see you still use the word "proof" as if such a thing can be absolutely proven. Proof is a poor word to use in a debate, but I understand you are not well versed in the art of debate.

I can show evidences the likelihood of a god does not exist. One evidence would be is that prayer does not work.
But I suppose it depends on what god you are trying to show evidence of or against.
Can you show evidence the flying spaghetti monster does not exist?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you might have provided a fresh slant on the Uganda situation, but of course as usual your plodding intellect is incapable of insight, and you are only able to resort to trite insults and worn out put downs.You simply aren't bright.
Fresh slant? What is to slant? It is pretty clear cut to me. The Christian right hates homosexuals and thus does what it can to make it hard on homosexuals.
I see you have given no opinion on the matter at all, and yet you insult me for not giving a new slant on it. What a hypocrite.
Face it, you cannot debate your way out of a wet paper bag. You are useless here.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your refusal to accept the evidence of GOD, which is all around you, leads me once again to the insurmountable conclusion that you are of low intelligence.
I see zero evidence of a god around me, just as science cannot find any evidence of a god in our universe. If anyone could find some, it could be taught in public science classrooms. The fact they cannot is evidence of the complete lack of evidence.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Your inability to have an intellectual conversation on religion leads me to conclude you have a closed mind on religion.
Why don't you pray to god for some evidence of his existence? If you can find some like this, we can test prayer at the same time.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Your inability to have an intellectual conversation on religion leads me to conclude you have a closed mind on religion.
You say nothing, you have nothing, you are simply stratified in your thought processes, incapable of original thought, merely substituting insult for insight.Pathetic, but expected.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

What is up with these Sandy hook conspiracy theorists? Do these people think a person cannot do this on their own?
I would not be surprised if a few republicans here were believers in this conspiracy.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you pray to god for some evidence of his existence? If you can find some like this, we can test prayer at the same time.
Responding to your own post? Schizophrenic today, aren't you?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Democrats and republicans would be well advised to quit demonizing one another and engage in real conversation.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I see GOD in everything, Mike sees GOD in nothing.Mike doesn't believe in the existence of anything greater than himself, in point of fact Mike Duquette worships himself in a puerile act of meaningless egomania.I have no trouble with Mike's atheistic beliefs, on the other hand, Mike constantly attacks those of us who choose to believe.Mike is threatened by our faith, his constant attacks on faith show his basic insecurity.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
I see GOD in everything, Mike sees GOD in nothing.Mike doesn't believe in the existence of anything greater than himself, in point of fact Mike Duquette worships himself in a puerile act of meaningless egomania.I have no trouble with Mike's atheistic beliefs, on the other hand, Mike constantly attacks those of us who choose to believe.Mike is threatened by our faith, his constant attacks on faith show his basic insecurity.
Keep running from the debate Forest. It is great evidence of your closed mind.
I worship nothing. Keep on guessing, as you do not even have the balls to ask.
I believe in a lot of things greater than myself, but you keep on with the propaganda line of Christianity, because it is clear your mind is closed shut. The brainwashed you well.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You say nothing, you have nothing, you are simply stratified in your thought processes, incapable of original thought, merely substituting insult for insight.Pathetic, but expected.
Waco, you insult on a regular basis. Hypocrite.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Fresh slant? What is to slant? It is pretty clear cut to me. The Christian right hates homosexuals and thus does what it can to make it hard on homosexuals.
I see you have given no opinion on the matter at all, and yet you insult me for not giving a new slant on it. What a hypocrite.
Face it, you cannot debate your way out of a wet paper bag. You are useless here.
Mike your high opinion of yourself as a"debater"is based in fantasy.I was waiting to give my opinion on the Uganda situation until after I had read your own opinion.I was disappointed at your typical knee jerk response, once again.You attempt to slant every situation to fit into your own narrow world view.For what its worth, I strongly support the separation of church and state.I find the Uganda situation deplorable.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Science sees god in nothing also. Just pointing out the utter lack of evidence of a god.
I take it you are figuring out the lack of evidence of a god, so you run from the debate.

I am treatened by what the religious right does. They are losing power slowly in America, yet they do still have some power as we found on ammendment one.

Your support for god and religion is support for the religous right, whether you realize this or not. This is why I challenge your beliefs.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Mike was born a puss and just grew bigger. He solidified his hall of fame spot the moment he handed the $20 bucks over without a fight.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Waco, you insult on a regular basis. Hypocrite.
Mike, bullshit.I only use insults to respond to your own insults.The tone of my question to you regarding Uganda was neither insulting nor sarcastic.Read your response, dripping in sarcasm and insult.I give, exactly what I get Mr.Duquette.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike your high opinion of yourself as a"debater"is based in fantasy.I was waiting to give my opinion on the Uganda situation until after I had read your own opinion.I was disappointed at your typical knee jerk response, once again.You attempt to slant every situation to fit into your own narrow world view.For what its worth, I strongly support the separation of church and state.I find the Uganda situation deplorable.
If you had any balls as a debater, you would have not waited for my opinion. Again, did you really expect me to have any other opinion on the matter than what I said?
I am very vocal and open on my opinions of church and state, unlike yourself. I will debate it with anyone here, unlike yourself. I will debate any issue of religion, unlike yourself.
See the stark contrast?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike was born a puss and just grew bigger. He solidified his hall of fame spot the moment he handed the $20 bucks over without a fight.
You run from debates just like Waco, and no one is even holding a gun to your head. What a chicken shit you are.
Now go run from America.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Science sees god in nothing also. Just pointing out the utter lack of evidence of a god.
I take it you are figuring out the lack of evidence of a god, so you run from the debate.
I am treatened by what the religious right does. They are losing power slowly in America, yet they do still have some power as we found on ammendment one.
Your support for god and religion is support for the religous right, whether you realize this or not. This is why I challenge your beliefs.
Oddly enough, many"scientists"beli eve in GOD.I support GOD, Mike.Not religion.My opinion of the"religious right"I believe is apparent in my strong support of the separation of church and state.I'd also like to point out the danger of categorizing whole groups of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,141 - 34,160 of49,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr 8 Judy 1
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar 25 blueplate 1
movin to goldsboro Mar '14 jus wonderin 2
Chiropractor named national president Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 7
American Chiropractic Association Elects New Pr... Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 4
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Mar '14 ILLEGALS - DRUGS - GANGS 1
olive garden Feb '14 terri summers 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE