waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35173 Feb 7, 2013
What have I been also saying about lawyers? THEY are ruining my soul, and my hole, with the pole and the, out of control, mole in my hole.

It's brainwashing and hypocrisy!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35174 Feb 7, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am not defending Scientologist as they are following myths just as Christians are, but if you wish us to believe the kids at bible camp are not lifers.......
No one is forcing these people to do this, so the right to religious freedom must be upheld. Unlike Waco, no illegal weapons are involved with either bible camp or Scientologists. Are they all a bunch of brainwashed sheep? Yes.
As usual, you've opened your mouth when you have no clue as to what you're saying! There has been report after report of physical abuse, child labor, no education (math, science, & history), and torture to name few,(all aginst the law), and yet there has been no investigation by the Feds! I guess as long as they send money and agree not to molest or rape the children then everything is ok.

Location hidden

#35175 Feb 7, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Did it put insurance companies out of business in Massachusetts? Nope. Got any other speculations?
You are arguing a state issue against a national issue...classic! In Mass., the govt healthcare has an unintended consequence because it gave businesses the incentive to discontinue health insurance so that their employees can sign up for cheaper state-subsidized care. On a state level this incentive didn't run private insurance out of business because they have 49 other states to rely on but if this happens on a national level, and it will, then the experts suggest that it WILL be the outcome. Again, you've opened your mouth when you have no clue as to what you're saying!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#35176 Feb 7, 2013
Remember, Hitler and his Nazi regime disarmed the people. The comparison between Hitler and Obama is striking. Patriots, with the systematic dismantling of our Constitutional rights and the gun-grab taking place, the murdering of America being next. This is exactly what is happening--legislation by legislation, bill by bill, Executive Order by Executive Order. Washington is eviscerating citizens of their right their freedoms. It's INSANITY. We are being stripped bear with our families being enslaved.No, we can wait no longer to negotiate our way out of this hatchet job; we can no longer depend upon the faithfulness of our politicians to the Constitution. Many of our politicians have turned into nothing more than political Pharisees wanting to please all without a foundational belief in what made America great and they are unwilling to endorse or uphold the Constitution. Americans citizens, the time is coming when you must decide. A Lexington and Concorde moment when you must decide which is greater: the demands of a tyrannical fascist government as they disarm us and eviscerate our liberties or your own personal rights. Do not forget Oskar Schindler who, while still owning a company, was under the boot heel of an all-powerful government. Guns were forbidden, free speech was forbidden and voting was outlawed. Now, all that we hold dear as Americans could be utterly annihilated. Many say, "Oh, that can't happen here." Do NOT be a fool! As astute philosopher George Santanaya said, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35177 Feb 7, 2013
Careful Taxpayer.You're being monitored.

Location hidden

#35178 Feb 7, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Remember, Hitler and his Nazi regime disarmed the people. The comparison between Hitler and Obama is striking. Patriots, with the systematic dismantling of our Constitutional rights and the gun-grab taking place, the murdering of America being next. This is exactly what is happening--legislation by legislation, bill by bill, Executive Order by Executive Order. Washington is eviscerating citizens of their right their freedoms. It's INSANITY. We are being stripped bear with our families being enslaved.No, we can wait no longer to negotiate our way out of this hatchet job; we can no longer depend upon the faithfulness of our politicians to the Constitution. Many of our politicians have turned into nothing more than political Pharisees wanting to please all without a foundational belief in what made America great and they are unwilling to endorse or uphold the Constitution. Americans citizens, the time is coming when you must decide. A Lexington and Concorde moment when you must decide which is greater: the demands of a tyrannical fascist government as they disarm us and eviscerate our liberties or your own personal rights. Do not forget Oskar Schindler who, while still owning a company, was under the boot heel of an all-powerful government. Guns were forbidden, free speech was forbidden and voting was outlawed. Now, all that we hold dear as Americans could be utterly annihilated. Many say, "Oh, that can't happen here." Do NOT be a fool! As astute philosopher George Santanaya said, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
You seem to like the freedom for a select group of citizens and not ALL. "Liberty and Justice for SOME" is your mantra. Yes, I recall the past in the struggle for Civil Rights. You like to ignore it. You are too selective to be a true freedom patriot.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35179 Feb 7, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to like the freedom for a select group of citizens and not ALL. "Liberty and Justice for SOME" is your mantra. Yes, I recall the past in the struggle for Civil Rights. You like to ignore it. You are too selective to be a true freedom patriot.
AZ, I'm confussed. What was the "Civil Rights" movement about?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35180 Feb 8, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American... (1955%E2%80%931968)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_rights_mov...
What did you mean by "Liberty and Justice for SOME" in referance to Taxpayer? Sorry it's late and maybe I missed it.

Location hidden

#35181 Feb 8, 2013
emlu wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A frican-American_Civil_Rights_M ovement_(1955%E2%80%931968)
What did you mean by "Liberty and Justice for SOME" in referance to Taxpayer? Sorry it's late and maybe I missed it.
Lu, there's nothing wrong with remembering the past, but Arnold seems to feel the need to relive it daily. He has the same mantra of Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton. The Civil Rights movement is done and over with. I personally feel that Arnold isn't owed anything more than anyone else due to the color of his skin. He can't wrap his head around that the U.S. is a free country, he shares the same freedoms as everyone else and he can't move towards the future because he's still living in the past. Arnold's freedom is inhibited by himself and he needs to stop blaming everyone else and work on some self introspect. We're all free and are limited only by ourselves. He'll never be more than someone thinking he's owed something because he's black until he decides to embrace his race, stop whining about what happened in the past and move toward a happy future.

Location hidden

#35182 Feb 8, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, there's nothing wrong with remembering the past, but Arnold seems to feel the need to relive it daily. He has the same mantra of Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton. The Civil Rights movement is done and over with. I personally feel that Arnold isn't owed anything more than anyone else due to the color of his skin. He can't wrap his head around that the U.S. is a free country, he shares the same freedoms as everyone else and he can't move towards the future because he's still living in the past. Arnold's freedom is inhibited by himself and he needs to stop blaming everyone else and work on some self introspect. We're all free and are limited only by ourselves. He'll never be more than someone thinking he's owed something because he's black until he decides to embrace his race, stop whining about what happened in the past and move toward a happy future.
Homosexuals are not free. Not free to have the same rights as everyone else thanks to people like you. You have such a limited scope and perception. Maybe when you are out of here as an ex patriot, some real progress for libery will be acheived. That is our real hope. Adios! By the way, I am not owed or expect to receive a damn thing except that which I have earned.

Location hidden

#35183 Feb 8, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>AZ, I'm confussed. What was the "Civil Rights" movement about?
Go look it up. That answer is available everywhere.

Location hidden

#35184 Feb 8, 2013
emlu wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A frican-American_Civil_Rights_M ovement_(1955%E2%80%931968)
Taxpayer had said in the past that The Civil Rights Movement was a Communist movement.
Arnold-Ziffel

Chicago, IL

#35185 Feb 8, 2013
As I said before, homosexuals are not free. Free to put their poles where they want. They're not free to put their poles in soda machines, horses, dogs, knotholes in trees, merry-go-rounds, heterosexual men, car mufflers, mailboxes, broken windows, bank teller windows, bank deposit boxes, church tithing plates, railroad tracks, light sockets, garbage disposals, plastic bottles, road kill, kitchen drawers, snake holes, fire ant mounds, bee hives, fan belts and many, many other places. The only place homos are able to legally place their poles are in the politicians' asses.

Location hidden

#35186 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are not free. Not free to have the same rights as everyone else thanks to people like you. You have such a limited scope and perception. Maybe when you are out of here as an ex patriot, some real progress for libery will be acheived. That is our real hope. Adios! By the way, I am not owed or expect to receive a damn thing except that which I have earned.
Homosexuals aren't free? I don't see them getting locked up because they're gay. I don't see them being denied jobs, healthcare, military enrollment, govt assistance, the opportunity to adopt a child, etc..., why aren't they "free" as you claim? I can't scream fire in a crowded theater, does this mean I'm not "free"?

Location hidden

#35187 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look it up. That answer is available everywhere.
Again, you ask everyone questions but you refuse to answer them yourself !
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35188 Feb 8, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being the youth today are not being taught like generations before. The education system is a joke Nd need an overhaul. An overhaul that warrants no additional money. Throwing more money at the problem is not the answer.
You are right they are not. My step daughter goes to public middle school, seventh grade, she is a straight "A" student. She is doing work now that I did not do until my junior year in high school. She plays saxophone in band and is on a church basket ball team and is active in her youth group. As far as I can tell the only thing lacking with her is common sense.

I have also noticed this in the cooperate world also. The further up the cooperate ladder they get the less common sense they seem to have. IMO, a person who has the common sense to know where and how to find the information they need is just as intelligent as the one who boggles their mind with it. IMO, some of the most book smart people that I have ever met don't have the common sense to get in out of the rain.

Location hidden

#35189 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people are free. Just as with the Civil Rights movement, the government is now leaning over backwards to overcompensate for their choice of sexuality. You say you aren't owed or expect a thing except what you have earned, why don't you hold gays to the same? They have chosen a same sex partner and that makes them special why?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35190 Feb 8, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Gay people are free. Just as with the Civil Rights movement, the government is now leaning over backwards to overcompensate for their choice of sexuality. You say you aren't owed or expect a thing except what you have earned, why don't you hold gays to the same? They have chosen a same sex partner and that makes them special why?
It's because Arnold and those that think like him are ready to jump on virtually any bandwagon that will take them to the promised land, where the wise and noble few like themselves can take the rest of us poor dummies in hand and tell us how we had better change the way we live our lives.
Arnold-Ziffel

Chicago, IL

#35191 Feb 8, 2013
All you morally right people just can't get it. You're driving me insane! I'm going to triple up on my anti-psychotic meds. It's all your fault. YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!!

Location hidden

#35192 Feb 8, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because Arnold and those that think like him are ready to jump on virtually any bandwagon that will take them to the promised land, where the wise and noble few like themselves can take the rest of us poor dummies in hand and tell us how we had better change the way we live our lives.
And he calls me an ex patriot. Why do I want to live in a country where our government is more wrapped up in every special interest group coming and going instead of doing their job of running the country? Everybody in this country is free and that's what they've been promised and that's what they have. We have "protected classes" these days and no one is left out. As a matter of fact, I think the government needs to get out of the sexual orientation business and get down to the business of making sure everyone, gay, straight, bi or tri will be able to have a roof over their heads, food to eat, jobs and maybe some sort of decent lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep 1 Maria Morales 107
Review: Premier Cuts Aug 28 QuitHittingOnMe 1
shakori in the hills 2014 Aug 20 amberroo90 1
Banquet honors county's Purple Heart recipients Aug '14 June Johnson 1
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 Jul '14 mizmish 1
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul '14 Mr Mike 7
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul '14 terri summers 7
•••
•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••