Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33554 Jan 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The sad part is,Mitt was one of the more moderate ones in the bunch.
So you finally admit this yet you ridiculed me when I said it. Great contradiction.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#33555 Jan 26, 2013
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...

Here is the sort of religious freedom republicans are demanding.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33556 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No, govt schools just don't teach the history of Joe. Most, if not all students couldn't tell you who Joe is.
So then they are not teaching liberal propaganda after all?
Maybe this is why so many young persons still vote for people you support.

Location hidden

#33557 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you know what's wrong with the Republican Patty but you can't see what's wrong with your own party.
Great degrees less in mine than in yours. We are not currently the party struggling for a new identity. Your's is!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33558 Jan 26, 2013
OK, people can we stop with the "balls" thing? Sorry, but it's getting awfully....frustrating!

Location hidden

#33559 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I would say YOU are the biggest nut on this forum.
Ok. Let's take a vote. I vote Taxpayer.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33560 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you finally admit this yet you ridiculed me when I said it. Great contradiction.
I do not recall ever saying Mitt was not a moderate compared to extremists like Newt, Paul, Cain and most of the bunch.
But of course we all know you wrongly accuse all the time.

Location hidden

#33561 Jan 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And you wonder why our country is losing the battle in education to the countries who have free higher education for all.
Who gives a shit if it a "right" or not? While you sit around bitching about it not being a "right" the countries who do the right thing are making us look stupid.
Thats because those countries believe in students first whereas we believe in teachers first.
Japan spends far less per student than us, they have on avg over 60 students per class, they preach education is privilege not a right, they don't coddle their students, it's sink or swim and they out perform us year after year! Maybe it's because they're actually teaching education and not an agenda.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33562 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you finally admit this yet you ridiculed me when I said it. Great contradiction.
Mitt is moderate in comparison, yet he is still an extremist. This shows just how out of touch your party is.
This is why Obama destroyed him in the election. Maybe some day you guys will get it.

Location hidden

#33563 Jan 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Carter is a god compared to Bush. At least Carter did not march our boys off to die for nothing in Iraq.
No, he gave us high inflation, high taxes, high interest rates, a suffering economy, etc... and Obama is taking us right back to the days of Carter....history repeating itself.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33564 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I would say YOU are the biggest nut on this forum.
Now if you could only articulate reasons behind your opinion.

Location hidden

#33565 Jan 26, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
They're crazy as loons. Should we judge all atheists based off your stupidity?
Thank you for admitting that there are some right wing nut jobs. That's a good beginning. There are also left wing nut jobs. I just can't recall any right now. Make a suggestion. Obama maybe?

Location hidden

#33566 Jan 26, 2013
emlu wrote:
OK, people can we stop with the "balls" thing? Sorry, but it's getting awfully....frustrating!
I keep mine in a jar in the medicine cabinet. I take them out when I am ready to do battle.

Location hidden

#33567 Jan 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Now if you could only articulate reasons behind your opinion.
Just read any of your post or replies, you win hands down.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33568 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because those countries believe in students first whereas we believe in teachers first.
Japan spends far less per student than us, they have on avg over 60 students per class, they preach education is privilege not a right, they don't coddle their students, it's sink or swim and they out perform us year after year! Maybe it's because they're actually teaching education and not an agenda.
Thank you for your theory of why they are better. But the fact is, they pay for higher education were as we do not in comparison.

In America, your ideas are preached by the likes of you, but if the education is not paid for, less will get higher education. This a hard fact.

The right wing is fights against higher education more so than it supports it. The results are clear.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33569 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No, he gave us high inflation, high taxes, high interest rates, a suffering economy, etc... and Obama is taking us right back to the days of Carter....history repeating itself.
You act as if government has full control of all of this.
And BTW, interest rates are low, the economy is growing after the republican majority.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33570 Jan 26, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
They're crazy as loons. Should we judge all atheists based off your stupidity?
You seem to judge liberals based upon the small group of extremist among us.
I have been pointing out how even those who are moderates of the republican party are extremists.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33571 Jan 26, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Just read any of your post or replies, you win hands down.
So in other words, you cannot articulate the reason?
No surprise.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33572 Jan 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And you wonder why our country is losing the battle in education to the countries who have free higher education for all.
Who gives a shit if it a "right" or not? While you sit around bitching about it not being a "right" the countries who do the right thing are making us look stupid.
I never wondered or worried about educational standards globally because I was under the impression that education was supposed to educate and not a competition. Not to mention everyone wants our money.

If our benchmarks are so terrible, then how about we start with one test and if you don't pass, you just don't pass? No claims of gender or racial biases.

And if our standards are so weak, then shouldn't be any problem revoking all educational visas till we improve or educational qualities, right? Clean up our own backyard before we clean up others. I dig it.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33573 Jan 26, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Why would they have to go back to origin when they were legally annexed into the US by purchase, results of treaty after the Mexican War, and by legal inclusion in statehood?(Puerto Rico is a US territory that has not applied for statehood.) Your argument is reactionary with no basis of fact. History and Civics are not your strong points, are they? They don't have history courses at NC State? What does this have to do with secession anyway?
Because when you give them back, no more union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DEPUTIES: Family Fruit Stand Front For Drugs (Aug '12) Jan 29 Joyce 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Jan '17 boroborborobred 127
Hatchimal Dec '16 snow 1
Loud sound Dec '16 Ihp38 1
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News Man Jailed On Charges Of Sex Crimes Against Child (Oct '11) Jun '16 Little g 2
interricial dating (Dec '12) Mar '16 TheReal 4

Goldsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages