Comments
30,861 - 30,880 of 56,598 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32032
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does make you superior to others?
What exactly does make you equal to others?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32033
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does make you equal to others?
My birth

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32034
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
But the rioting after the acquittal of the officers involved in the alleged Rodney King "beating" was totally sound judgement....
I never said that or ever believed that either.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32035
Jan 12, 2013
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does make you superior to others?
ok. my birth.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32036
Jan 12, 2013
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that or ever believed that either.
Hey monkey boy, take two cyanide capsules, hit the hay and call it a night. You have been internet whipped by Silver again, as usual Apezoid.
chimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32037
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

so, in other words, yes?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32038
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. my birth.
You can't be rational with a fool.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32039
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Hey monkey boy, take two cyanide capsules, hit the hay and call it a night. You have been internet whipped by Silver again, as usual Apezoid.
Only a complete idiot would think that. Oh, it's Gail! That explains it!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32040
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
Half breed is definitely a racist expression and the silver using it is definitely a racist. That type, regardless of their race, has low self esteem and compensates by fabricating a group less worthy than their lowly self. Then , mostly to reinforce their own beliefs, they rail against the "bad" people. "See those bad people, I'm not like them---, I am therefore good". this works for them and they deceive themselves into the belief that they have somehow convinced others.
It is actually pathetic, but it is what it is.
HERE, HERE. In a nut shell. He was probably a short, fat, unattractive child, who got little to no attention from his parents. One who was bullied in school. Now that he is all grown up, he exerts this outrageous behavior to draw attention to himself. The way in which he posts about his wife makes me wonder, who is he trying to convince, Topix or himself?
joe

Windsor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32041
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

who cares ????
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32042
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast has pissed quite a few people off by leaving.Apparently living well IS the best revenge!
Pissed off? Oh no, he is to be applauded! Best service he could give this country. Living well? Let us try "live and let live." Revenge? LMAO. "Revenge is mine sayeth the Lord"

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32043
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. my birth.
Birth should give everyone equality. Unfortunately, bigots like you try to prevent this freedom out of your comsmic ignorance.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32044
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE, HERE. In a nut shell. He was probably a short, fat, unattractive child, who got little to no attention from his parents. One who was bullied in school. Now that he is all grown up, he exerts this outrageous behavior to draw attention to himself. The way in which he posts about his wife makes me wonder, who is he trying to convince, Topix or himself?
Needless to say, you are a big-lipped, broad-nosed, nappy-headed, lazy smelly Apefrican-Americoon sub-primate who, along with your other band of gorillas, would bully all the white students, because you just couldn't achieve their astronomically higher academic levels. The only reason why jungle bunnies graduate any educational institution is to avoid over-costs in useless remedial training, so they just pass you numb skull apes to get rid of you. But that's just the way lazy smelly coward dumb n**gers, like you, are.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32045
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Needless to say, you are a big-lipped, broad-nosed, nappy-headed, lazy smelly Apefrican-Americoon sub-primate who, along with your other band of gorillas, would bully all the white students, because you just couldn't achieve their astronomically higher academic levels. The only reason why jungle bunnies graduate any educational institution is to avoid over-costs in useless remedial training, so they just pass you numb skull apes to get rid of you. But that's just the way lazy smelly coward dumb n**gers, like you, are.
Here, Here
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32046
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>better comparison than Lincoln and Washington waco. Get real, no matter how much he stands behind his beliefs doesnt change the fact that he is convoluted, egoist, machoist, self riteous, and refusing to have a tear drop of humilty.
i am wrong everyday, i learn everyday...this guy is so hardheaded that it hurts him. i wont speculate, but that kind of thing affects everything around you. there is a thing as being to hardheaded, its called the refusal to adapt. refusal to adapt means you are weak, whereas the strong will survive.
And yet they (republicans) are still baffled as to why they lost the election. Go figure. For the longest, through thier selfishness and greed they have stuck together like crap to a yarn blanket. Let the spring cleaning begin. If it takes revolution or civil war so be it.

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run the walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." Martin Luther King Jr.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32047
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Pissed off? Oh no, he is to be applauded! Best service he could give this country. Living well? Let us try "live and let live." Revenge? LMAO. "Revenge is mine sayeth the Lord"
Y'all still waiting for Silvercoast to take a big fall? Keep waiting."THERE'S MORE TO THIS THAN YOU WILL KNOW"...how bout that? I read the BIBLE!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32048
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

People talk about civil war, never imagining their families in a pool of blood.....because that's what happens in civil wars....lots of people die, badly.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32049
Jan 13, 2013
 
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they (republicans) are still baffled as to why they lost the election. Go figure. For the longest, through thier selfishness and greed they have stuck together like crap to a yarn blanket. Let the spring cleaning begin. If it takes revolution or civil war so be it.
"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run the walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." Martin Luther King Jr.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr.
"Do demons drive out demons?" JESUS CHRIST.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32050
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Needless to say, you are a big-lipped, broad-nosed, nappy-headed, lazy smelly Apefrican-Americoon sub-primate who, along with your other band of gorillas, would bully all the white students, because you just couldn't achieve their astronomically higher academic levels. The only reason why jungle bunnies graduate any educational institution is to avoid over-costs in useless remedial training, so they just pass you numb skull apes to get rid of you. But that's just the way lazy smelly coward dumb n**gers, like you, are.
That's right, you know it, just like yo momma.

Now know this: you inbred, crack smoking, a$$ licking cracker I have forgotten more than you are capable of learning.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32051
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> People interpret everything the way they want,since when has that been news?
It is not news,and the gods if their were any would know this, thus they would not have holy books. If they did, they would be smart enough to come down and explain and clarify them on a regular basis.
They would not allow for crusades and inquisitions due to poor interpretations. The negligence is so powerful it is criminal.
Thus it is not logical to believe the holy books are of a god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goldsboro Discussions

Search the Goldsboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 Jul 28 mizmish 1
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul 13 Mr Mike 7
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul 8 terri summers 7
Michael Deep Jun '14 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun '14 Silas_Jayne 2
Review: Amazing Eyebrows May '14 kulshrestha 1
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr '14 Judy 1
•••
•••
•••
Goldsboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Goldsboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Goldsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Goldsboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••