Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29054 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Just thought it was funny the new Chinese leader looked at Western style government and said, nah I am good.
You never know when they may want to hire a Biejing duck running accountant. Take a resume with you.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29055 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you have heard it several times...."with liberty and justice for ALL", but then again, maybe you were too busy reading Mein Kampf.
Hahahaha, now that is funny. Why is it so hard for you man? You guys are just not willing to concede that not everyone wants to be your friend or get to know you.

Keep banging your head against the wall AZ. Eventually, it will stop hurting.

Location hidden

#29056 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You never know when they may want to hire a Biejing duck running accountant. Take a resume with you.
That would be ok if I wanted to go to China I guess?

Location hidden

#29057 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, now that is funny. Why is it so hard for you man? You guys are just not willing to concede that not everyone wants to be your friend or get to know you.
Keep banging your head against the wall AZ. Eventually, it will stop hurting.
Your response, as usual, makes no sense. Have I ever asked you for friendship? Hell no! I don't have to bang my head. Liberals won the election, remember?

Location hidden

#29058 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response, as usual, makes no sense. Have I ever asked you for friendship? Hell no! I don't have to bang my head. Liberals won the election, remember?
You said...

Maybe you have heard it several times...."with liberty and justice for ALL", but then again, maybe you were too busy reading Mein Kampf.

You guys won 93% of the black votes and you honestly trying to pass it off as if you guys aren't racist either?

To paraphrase...bitch please.

Location hidden

#29059 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You said...
You guys won 93% of the black votes and you honestly trying to pass it off as if you guys aren't racist either?
To paraphrase...bitch please.
How many white people have you voted for? And your not racists? Last time I checked, black and white people both had the right to vote for whoever they choose. Did this change? I hate to tell you, but Democrats will win 93% of the black vote in all future elections, too!

Location hidden

#29060 Nov 25, 2012
You're white. Have you ever voted for a black Presidential candidate? Racist then, I suppose

Location hidden

#29061 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
How many white people have you voted for? And your not racists? Last time I checked, black and white people both had the right to vote for whoever they choose. Did this change? I hate to tell you, but Democrats will win 93% of the black vote in all future elections, too!
Again, good for you guys. It won't be applicable to my wife or I. We will watch it all implode from afar.

Location hidden

#29062 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
You're white. Have you ever voted for a black Presidential candidate? Racist then, I suppose
Never been a black republican candidate to vote into for President. Republicans work for our stuff.

Democrats are the ones that give all the free stuff out so I would expect all blacks to lean that direction.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29063 Nov 26, 2012
Dr Tyler wrote:
Mike Duquette exhibits an extreme case of psychopathy. This same mental disorder is displayed by cannibalistic serial killers, pedophiles and necrophiles. The sociopathic disease stems from child abuse, genetic incapacity or both. Individuals should be very cautious in response to Mike's comments. He may, very well, take out his rage on innocent people in his community. Needless to say, avoiding a response to his maniacal comments will avoid an infantile and fruitless confrontation with him altogether, as well as saving lives.
Many psychopaths are non violent, not that I am one of them. I cry when watching movies. I think that alone is evidence enough to show I am of conscience and emotional empathy.

I understand my views of god seem emotionless. Anyone who speaks out boldly against religion is accused of being cold hearted. So I understand your unjust, unprofessional conclusions.

I assume you will never thus call me a bleeding heart liberal now so you will not contradict yourself. Oh, wait, conservatives often contradict themselves. Evidence of a flawed theory.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29064 Nov 26, 2012
Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>You say you don't believe in God, but you acknowledge his existence by referring to Him as "dumb god" and further stating He is "barbaric and immoral." It's obvious, you're reflecting your own childish indiscretions and traits on the One, meaning God, who loves you the most, just as a spoiled child will do to loving parents. The best advise anyone could give you at this point is simply "Pull your pants up and grow up Mikey", locate an Exorcist or seek psychiatric help in accordance to Dr. Tyler's astute diagnosis.
I refer to the god believed by theist that the bible describes. It gets tedious making note that the god I refer to is a myth, each time I speak of said god. I just assume you all know I am not a believer.
I have spelled this out several times here, often to the same person over and over. I suppose because some here refuse to accept my words over what the preacher man says about atheists. I cannot count how many times I am told that I must actually believe in the god, but I refuse to admit it. How silly.
I often shout at the sky in thunderstorms at god, damning him in front of others, just to prove I have zero faith in this myth. I am amused how they back away as if the lighting strike that god may send my way could hit them also. How silly they are in their superstition.
Just as I am sure you would be equally amused if someone feared Zeus.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29065 Nov 26, 2012
Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Dr. Tyler. You're a man of integrity and insight. Mikey Duquitte certainly needs lots of professional help that the folks on Topix just can't give.
Why professional help? Why not just pray for me? Oh, that is right, I forget, no god answers any prayers, because no god exists.

Question, does god make psychopaths? Why would a good god make someone without empathy? It is as if no god made anyone.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29066 Nov 26, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Positions are intractable on religion.a There should be something to debate that isn't usually debated.I don't mind a good debate but I can do without acrimony.Mike.
Then pick a subject and get something started, instead of whining day in and day out.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#29067 Nov 26, 2012
Tax money.
Planned Parenthood of South Florida and the Treasure Coast offered the special, saying,“Visit our West Palm Beach or Kendall Health Center for special after Thanksgiving savings on Friday, November 23rd. You would have been able to save $10 on the murder of your unborn child. Have you murdered a kid for Christmas HO,HO,Ho.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29068 Nov 26, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Positions are intractable on religion.a There should be something to debate that isn't usually debated.I don't mind a good debate but I can do without acrimony.Mike.
People convert. It may take a lot, but it does happen. It happened to me. A closed minded person may have a harder time being converted away from his views.
I find those that run from a debate have flimsy grounds of reasoning on which to stand on their beliefs.
Your statement here is indicative of a closed mind.

If you do not like acrimony, maybe you should follow your gods advice and do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#29069 Nov 26, 2012
These two lazy loudmouth black boys, Arnie and Mikey, have never worked a hard day in their lives. Their comments are mundane and comical which typifies their inferior intellect. Arnie is Mikey's "yes" boy and has his cyber flat nose up Mikey's slothful black ass while arousing himself and Mikey simultaneously. These two lethargic scumbags epitomize hate, racism and the reason why this country is on a road to hell beyond recovery.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29070 Nov 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet child Mike, go back and read ALL of your posts. Anytime you are "debating" someone, you declare yourself the winner and then wonder why no one wants to "debate" you. Talk about being childish, we've learned to play gamesand treat your childish behavior by allowing you to be the "winner" as people do children just so you'll shut up. We're actually starting to be "progressives", you know the kind where everyone is a winner even though they have lost so they won't have low self-esteem. We're helping you grow up a winner even though you're not, so thank us, don't pull a Wal-Mart temper tantrum on us and show some thanks.
As far as your other posts concerning God, you be a good boy and we'll let you think you're winning and it bothers us when you make fun of our God. Make fun all you want. I know there's a God and He has a sense of humor--He made you!!!!:)
The declarations I make as a winner is my way of sarcasm to show you how when one refuses to debate the issue, he or she is forfeiting.
If you guys could actually debate instead of whining all day, this thread would be a lot more fun. But I suppose whining is fun for you and your sort.

I do not believe my comments on religion do not offend you. Why would I believe that after you whined about them for so long now?

Why would you think god would make an atheist such as I for humor? Under the code of Deuteronomy, a believer should murder someone such as I.
I suppose I should be happy you ignore the commands of god of the past.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29071 Nov 26, 2012
Hawkeye wrote:
These two lazy loudmouth black boys, Arnie and Mikey, have never worked a hard day in their lives. Their comments are mundane and comical which typifies their inferior intellect. Arnie is Mikey's "yes" boy and has his cyber flat nose up Mikey's slothful black ass while arousing himself and Mikey simultaneously. These two lethargic scumbags epitomize hate, racism and the reason why this country is on a road to hell beyond recovery.
Speaking of mundane and comical posts....read the one you just posted.
You do not know me, so quit acting as if you do.
Why do theists keep pretending to know, what they cannot know?
Why do you think I am a "black boy" for example,and why would it matter? Your racism is showing.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29072 Nov 26, 2012
Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>How do expect anyone to debate an illiterate simian like you. You can't even spell the word "buffoon" correctly. You're not even half fluent in your own language. What a pathetic joke you are. The reason why America is in such a turmoil is because of cancerous filth like you and Mikey. Your mouths keep running like bloody diarrhea.
So you are not here for a debate? Seems you have a lot in common with the conservatives here. They just like to whine like suck mules, such as yourself. How mundane.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29073 Nov 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pattern is so obvious. You are the only person to use the word "simian" in your responses. No more guessing. The answer is clear that it is your worthless ass again. How surprising. How did the election go for you, Gail?
Yes, it is clear Gunter is of the racist sort like Silver.
Why they think any non racist would take any of their views seriously after making such racist comments is beyond me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking Dec 13 KeithWoodard 1
Review: Ready Mixed Concrete (Jul '13) Dec 3 Wally West 2
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Goldsboro, NC (Dec '12) Nov 23 sannersongurl 6
Locating friend. (Dec '12) Nov 23 sannersongurl 4
Airman to face charges in rapes (Jul '13) Nov '14 Just Saying 3
doggy daycare for Goldsboro? Nov '14 brianna07 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep '14 jazzyslim 108
Goldsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Goldsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Goldsboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM