Federal spending & the shut-down... broke country

Posted in the Goldsboro Forum

Prefer not to say

Goldsboro, NC

#1 Jul 21, 2011
CA gets $4 billion dollars from the fed to save a minnow! I think it would be a good thing if all pet projects were ended... Let the Fed shut down! I'm an E-5 in the USAF. We got a 1.6% pay raise this year. That's something like 20 whole dollars for me. Woohoo! My power bill has gone up 4 times, the cost of food has almost doubled, and the sky is the limit on gas. A brand new officer in the military makes more than an enlisted E-5 that's been in 12 years. I'd get a second job if they would let me! I have to spend 10-14 hours a day working a few jets just to make numbers better to keep leadership off my ass! Ya'll see something wrong with this picture? Military officers and federal politicians need a pay cut! Maybe I should get married... that'd be somewhere around $500 a month pay raise and I'd have somebody to cook and clean for me! Yep, that's what I gotta do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Hate Crime On Goldsboro Community Campus ?? ... Apr 14 American_Sons 2
Our Society is Headed to Lockdown in The War on... Apr 14 Culture Auditor 1
Goldsboro Mar 18 ECU15 1
Likes/ dislikes of goldsboro Mar '15 Stubbs89 1
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Mar '15 Angyl 111
Review: Old School Auto Feb '15 Anonymous 1
Do anybody remember a guy they Called E Feb '15 Little E 1
More from around the web

Goldsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE