sunshine

Clay, WV

#1 Jun 22, 2010
Does anyone know a person by this name.....He is my Daddy!!!!!!
la la

Clay, WV

#2 Jul 1, 2010
What do you want to know about Larry Trump?
sunshine

Clay, WV

#3 Jul 1, 2010
He is my Dad..He and my mom divorced when i was 1 year old. He gave me up to my Mom for her second husband to adopt me.....I am just curious!
in the know

Princeton, WV

#4 Aug 9, 2010
DEAD BEAT DAD!!!!!!!!!!
mishtina

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Aug 14, 2010
Someone I know just bought a used car in G'boro. Not good credit. Is there a limit in the state for a ceiling on how much interest a firm can charge.(Elderly person)17.9 interest. Legal?
lala

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 14, 2010
mishtina wrote:
Someone I know just bought a used car in G'boro. Not good credit. Is there a limit in the state for a ceiling on how much interest a firm can charge.(Elderly person)17.9 interest. Legal?
What has this got to do with the post!!!!!!
mishtina

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Aug 15, 2010
LALA, not a thing really. don'tcha know it was an accident to put this in the column!!!!!!
Sunshine

Princeton, WV

#8 Aug 16, 2010
Come on folks i know that mr. Trump lives in Goldsboro. Im sure that someone knows him.
oh yes

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 8, 2010
yes, i know him from high school....he gave his daughter away when she was like about 1 year old...SAD!
Jelly bean

Princeton, WV

#10 Nov 14, 2010
This is so sad.....What a jerk!!!!
blind

Princeton, WV

#11 Dec 4, 2010
Sad indeed
blind

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jan 30, 2011
January 30th, does that ring a bell Larry!!!!!!!!
Angela Faith Johnson

Bluefield, VA

#13 Sep 5, 2011
My My, it is such a small little world, I have briefly heard the name Larry Trump throughout my 43 years, However I would prefer to refer to him as a "Sperm Donor". Yes, I was born on January 30 1968 as the above post mentions, So if you are reading this Mr. Trump (Deadbeat Dad)...Just thought you would like to know that I have had a Wonderful Life and also a Very Successful one and the only Father I will ever have was named Randolph Etter and he passed a few years ago. And by the way, Tell Gail I said HI......This world is smaller than you know old Man.
Angela Faith Johnson

Bluefield, VA

#14 Sep 5, 2011
sunshine wrote:
He is my Dad..He and my mom divorced when i was 1 year old. He gave me up to my Mom for her second husband to adopt me.....I am just curious!
I do not appreciate you trying to sound like Me.......Anyone that knows me knows I would never be in Welch . Get your own life.
Angela Faith Johnson

Bluefield, VA

#15 Sep 5, 2011
sunshine wrote:
Does anyone know a person by this name.....He is my Daddy!!!!!!
You need Therapy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Jailed On Charges Of Sex Crimes Against Child (Oct '11) Jun '16 Little g 2
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Jun '16 Dont move here 124
interricial dating (Dec '12) Mar '16 TheReal 4
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Feb '16 Josh Blanchard 9
New to goldsboro (Oct '15) Oct '15 Aprilwine 1
Janet Jackson Tickets (Sep '15) Sep '15 West Virginia 1

Goldsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages