Olive Garden coming to Goldsboro

Jun 7, 2011 Full story: Goldsboro News-Argus 35

When the City Council approved its consent agenda Monday in a 6-0 vote, it likely had the full consent of city residents as well, as the measure contained the site and landscape plans for an Olive Garden restaurant coming... Please log in to see full story.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amber

Raleigh, NC

#21 Jul 9, 2012
Olive Garden and Longhorn are both coming to Goldsboro. Longhorn is expected to open in July and Olive Garden is supposed to open around December. Olive Garden had some problems with contractors, but are still expected to open.
Shane

Winnsboro, SC

#22 Jul 9, 2012
What are they putting right beside the Olive Garden?
Tee

United States

#23 Aug 19, 2012
I didn't know Red Lobster was coming here too. Now they just need to close some of these steakhouses since Longhorn is open. I can't wait for Olive Garden to open n it better be just as good as the one in Raleigh. Soup n salad sure sounds good for lunch, already tired of the other food places. Also, US Cellular will be opening next door to Olive Garden. Still think its taking up space since Olive Gardens are usually bigger then this one. I haven't seen a sign when either would open on my way to base.
wow

Nashville, NC

#24 Aug 24, 2012
Why are you people complaining about there not being anything in Goldsboro? Goldsboro has a TON of restaurants and shopping...I grew up in Goldsboro and never felt that way. Try living in KINSTON. OH and "buwheat" is obviously trying to be funny...its evident that he doesnt really speak that way and is just trying to get a rise out of you
Anita Coles

Hampton, VA

#25 Sep 3, 2012
Are the other restaurants afraid of,some competition?Think about what this country was built on.How would they feel if council denied them the opportunity to make money. That will be more jobs,taxes for the city,and a good restaurant to serve great food. Stop fearing the unknown,just as you were given an opportunity,so should Olive Garden.Mabey the residents want something different for a change.Ma,and Pop restaurants are ok,but we should have a choice.that is what makes America great!! We live in a democracy.
Meredith

Goldsboro, NC

#26 Sep 8, 2012
buwheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why for you a sayin I is tawkin stewpid? I tawks jus likes mostest o da peeples round goldsbro. Asides you seems to unnerstand me so dat means you mus be purdy stewpid 2. U has yersef a nicest day, otay?
You do know that Goldsboro is a military town, right? most people here are probably not even from north carolina, let alone goldsboro. this guy has nothing better to do than try and be funny talking about southern people.
Meredith

Goldsboro, NC

#27 Sep 8, 2012
another us cellular in goldsboro? i swear ive seen at least 2 already, and now another on being built. thats crazy. oh and my husband always says theres nothing to do here cause hes from chicago originally lol. thats a huge difference!
sendillegalshmen ow

Hillsborough, NC

#28 Sep 9, 2012
how about arresting and deporting these illegal mexicans running roofing companies so real americans canafford to go out to eat
lauren

United States

#29 Sep 21, 2012
Idk why some people are saying it is not coming to goldsboro because they are almost finished with the restaurant they have it built already!!
Alexander

Dover, DE

#30 Sep 24, 2012
Nanoo Nanoo wrote:
Olive Garden is NOT coming to Goldsboro. They looked into it but decided against it due to demographics & population density.
...Guess you were wrong it's almost done being built on Berkley.
Angel

United States

#31 Oct 2, 2012
sendillegalshmenow wrote:
how about arresting and deporting these illegal mexicans running roofing companies so real americans canafford to go out to eat

Well they are the only one who get down and dirty to get their money unlike some people real Americans.
Resident

Raleigh, NC

#32 Oct 4, 2012
buwheat wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
not everyone in Goldsboro or the rest or Wayne county is as ignorant as this guy if you really are a resident of Goldsboro you should be ashamed of your self for acting like this and if you are not you are the idiot you sound like stereo types do not represent all of us
Kattnipp

Mount Olive, NC

#33 Oct 29, 2012
Olive Garden has been built in Goldsboro. Cant wait to try it out
Mary Flood

Kansas City, MO

#34 Dec 26, 2012
Al Thompson take one of his x wife's there. Maybe not, all 5 hate him
Tony

Fayetteville, NC

#35 Mar 28, 2013
Nanoo Nanoo wrote:
Olive Garden is NOT coming to Goldsboro. They looked into it but decided against it due to demographics & population density.
GUESS YOU WERE WRONGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Olive Garden is up and running

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min hpinnc 59,634
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep 1 Maria Morales 107
Review: Premier Cuts Aug 28 QuitHittingOnMe 1
shakori in the hills 2014 Aug 20 amberroo90 1
Banquet honors county's Purple Heart recipients Aug '14 June Johnson 1
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 Jul '14 mizmish 1
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul '14 Mr Mike 7
•••
•••
Goldsboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Goldsboro Jobs