Repairs to track to be conducted

Repairs to track to be conducted

There are 2 comments on the The Sun Journal story from Nov 7, 2006, titled Repairs to track to be conducted. In it, The Sun Journal reports that:

Delays expected this week while 15 miles of rails are replaced Piece by piece, workers from Norfolk Southern sent sparks flying Monday as they worked on the railroad in New Bern.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Journal.

joe aratok

New Bern, NC

#1 Dec 6, 2006
I understand the need to upgrade the tracks and how it will be good for the area, but is there anything more irriatating than getting caught by the train and have the train stop completly for 10-15 minutes at a time? This happens all the time in new bern. The train will move a few feet, stop, back up, move forward, stop again, go forward again, stop again, back up....I have had to wait as long as 30 minutes for the train to pass and it just gets on my nerves sometimes
Frodoe of Fort Monroe

Norfolk, VA

#2 Apr 25, 2011
So how would you people of North Carolina like to see Army Base Fort Monroe become a national historic park and it's air-strip being used for aircraft carrier landing practices!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goldsboro hires human resources director Aug 3 Karl 1
News Veterans cemetery threatened Jun '17 ydeblanc 1
News Wells receives UMOa s Morris Award May '17 Joyce 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14
News Firehouse theme more than window dressing May '17 Joyce 1
New to goldsboro (Oct '15) May '17 Joyce 2
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) May '17 Joyce 2

Goldsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldsboro Mortgages