i just purcased 2 lots in goldfield

i just purcased 2 lots in goldfield

Posted in the Goldfield Forum

The Ghost Rider

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2010
I haven't been there in a few years. last time I was in Goldfield was 2002. I guess it's still the same. But would like to know what is going on around there. just town gossip that tells whats going on for sure. I live in Florida and seem to end up in Nevada I have been living frlm Florida to Vegas then Back to Fl then back to Vegas then Pahrunp back to Fl. and back to Pahrump. Now I have bought property in Goldfield. I am biulding a little place there and all I have to worry about it the land tax so some easy living. If anyone can give me some info on the town todays news not the past like the crime rate if there is one and the population today. the general things going on that would be cool. Thanks, Sonny
The Ghost Rider

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Sorry reposted had some type 0's
Boots

Glendale, OR

#3 Jun 27, 2010
The Ghost Rider wrote:
I haven't been there in a few years. last time I was in Goldfield was 2002. I guess it's still the same. But would like to know what is going on around there. just town gossip that tells whats going on for sure. I live in Florida and seem to end up in Nevada I have been living frlm Florida to Vegas then Back to Fl then back to Vegas then Pahrunp back to Fl. and back to Pahrump. Now I have bought property in Goldfield. I am biulding a little place there and all I have to worry about it the land tax so some easy living. If anyone can give me some info on the town todays news not the past like the crime rate if there is one and the population today. the general things going on that would be cool. Thanks, Sonny
HEY SONNY, GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN NYE, AND I MEAN GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!
TJS

Reno, NV

#4 Jan 14, 2011
Boots wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY SONNY, GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN NYE, AND I MEAN GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!
Actully, Goldfield is in Esmeralda County. If you are going to be rude, get the facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonopah Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jan '16 Musikologist 13
Darms Mining co (May '15) May '15 myvwpt1 1
News Once-rich Delamar now crumbling ghost town (May '15) May '15 Compass points 1
Affectionate male and female Teacup Yorkie Pupp... (Nov '12) May '15 lorus 3
News Friends & Nieghbors: Here's the rub (May '08) Nov '14 Laurie 4
Hi-Tech military weapons stolen from base and s... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Reno NV 1
News Irish company optimistic about oil discovery (Dec '12) Sep '14 SallySam 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldfield Mortgages