“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 21, 2012
Oh no. That poor girl.

One summer when Zach was a newborn I was walking upstairs to put some laundry away. I noticed a window in the hall was opened. I looked out the window and here's the older two about 8yrs and 6yrs at the time getting ready to jump from the roof into the pool.

Then once Noah had a huge wad of gum stuck on the top of his head and I ended up having to get him a brush cut to get rid if the gum.

Then there a couple years ago I asked Zach to shovel the driveway. All the goofball was wearing was a pair of sneakers and his boxers. A little while later I asked him to bring something over to the neighbor who we didn't know saw him outside in his boxers. Zach had thrown on a pair of sweats before going to the neighbors and the neighbor told him he didn't have to get all dressed up on his account.

Then there was the time my daughter was about 15-16 and Noah was a baby. I noticed he was always trying to put his hand near her mouth but I never made much of it. Come to find out the dear got her tongue pierced and showed him ;and he was wanting to always touch it. He was the only one in the house that knew about it. She felt the secret was safe with him since he wasn't talking yet. Apparently she was sporting her tongue ring for about 2 weeks before I noticed it. When my Mom saw it she really freaked out on her telling her " we were those kind of people" LOL
-LoverGurL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tmom!
They have already started to grow in...but you know how that is, a little here a little there lol. And now from her rubbing her fingers across the place where the eybrows used to be, her forehead is all broken out in little red bumps...
I really can't stay mad at her, I feel bad for her!
( Even through the laughter:)
What's new in your neck of the woods?
And most importantly, Have you been watching Idol?

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#22 Jan 21, 2012
welcome Missy and Tribe glad to see you here.

See GF I told you we would find all the cool people to post here. You can;t get much cooler than Hal, Tribe and Missy! Tomorrow I'll try to find ( STALK) more people

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#23 Jan 21, 2012
FYI..........The Drew Peterson movie is on lifetime tonight

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#24 Jan 21, 2012
Thanks Liz for inviting me. I'm not much of a talker, but I can nod and agree a lot. Lol!!

Hello to everyone. I'm Hatti.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#25 Jan 21, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Thanks Liz for inviting me. I'm not much of a talker, but I can nod and agree a lot. Lol!!
Hi Hatti--don't worry. The rest of us probably talk enough for everyone.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#26 Jan 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hatti--don't worry. The rest of us probably talk enough for everyone.
Us?...never.
;-)

Hey Cov!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#27 Jan 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Us?...never.
;-)
Hey Cov!
Hi Tribe. How've you been?

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#28 Jan 22, 2012
Thank you for coming Hattie. Today my goal is to try to stalk 3 more new posters. Please don't worry about what you post. Did you ever read some of my stories..........real exciting on the edge of your seat stuff there.
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#29 Jan 22, 2012
Hi Cov and thanks for coming. I was planning to stalk 3 people to come post with us but since you came I'm counting you and now I only have to find 2 people.

How are the wedding plans coming? I remember this time last year I was calling parks and country clubs in the dead of winter for info. Do you realize no one ever answers a phone in those place during winter months.
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hatti--don't worry. The rest of us probably talk enough for everyone.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#30 Jan 22, 2012
Good morning All

Did anyone watch the Drew Peterson movie last night. If his personality is even half like how they portrayed him in the movie that guy is a major creep.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#31 Jan 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good morning All
Did anyone watch the Drew Peterson movie last night. If his personality is even half like how they portrayed him in the movie that guy is a major creep.
Hey flossy, whatcha doing this morning? I woke up very early and couldn't go back to sleep, now I am sitting here craving something sweet. I may make a pie or some cookies this morning.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#32 Jan 22, 2012
Well I just finished stalking two people. I'm hoping they show up.
Zach is going back to school today so I'm finishing his laundry and getting the rest of his things together. My living room look like a grocery store.

My sister came over yesterday and was telling me about this woman she use to work with. The woman had a pitbull since he was a puppy and brought it up to be a nice, gentle dog. Last year she came home from work and the pitbull had ripped apart and killed her little dog. Then after that attacked a neighbor. They had to go to court and the judge said the dog could no longer live in this county.
Maybe it's just in their genes to be mean and it doesn't matter what type of environment they're brought up in.

Are the roads there still icy? How much snow do you have? Our snow is suppose to melt and tomorrow it's suppose to be 50. The kids haven't even been able to snowboard this year so far.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey flossy, whatcha doing this morning? I woke up very early and couldn't go back to sleep, now I am sitting here craving something sweet. I may make a pie or some cookies this morning.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#33 Jan 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning to you too.
Here's my latest goofy story. My daughter lives in the middle of nowhere and feels they don't have enough trash to get garbage service. So usually her husband dumps the trash at my house, her Dad's or her Dad's business. Last week we went to her house for dinner. A few days later I was driving and the heat was on and the car started smelling funky. Apparently at some point before we left her husband load my trunk with trash and never told me.
Do you have any weekend plans?<quoted text>
That is really funny. My daughter has done some pretty crazy things too. Cut her own hair at five and dyed it green too, in the fifth grade. Must have had to do with the number five. Anyway, she had to go to school like that. The teacher sent home a note saying my daughter's hair was a distraction. So, I took my ten year old to a hair dresser and was told the only way to get the green out was to color it red. She was thrilled, I wasn't. So she got her hair colored a really pretty shade of auburn. She was still blond at this point so this was really different.
And I got another note. Sometimes ya cant't win.

Location hidden

#34 Jan 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
Well I just finished stalking two people. I'm hoping they show up.
Zach is going back to school today so I'm finishing his laundry and getting the rest of his things together. My living room look like a grocery store.
My sister came over yesterday and was telling me about this woman she use to work with. The woman had a pitbull since he was a puppy and brought it up to be a nice, gentle dog. Last year she came home from work and the pitbull had ripped apart and killed her little dog. Then after that attacked a neighbor. They had to go to court and the judge said the dog could no longer live in this county.
Maybe it's just in their genes to be mean and it doesn't matter what type of environment they're brought up in.
Are the roads there still icy? How much snow do you have? Our snow is suppose to melt and tomorrow it's suppose to be 50. The kids haven't even been able to snowboard this year so far.<quoted text>
The snow is all gone, but it's very cold. This is one strange winter! We had freezing rain a couple nights ago but it's gone too. I know a lot of people who have pit bulls, I for one don't have any animals. My son has a dog that I babysit a lot. I had westies for years and when they died it near killed me so I never got anymore animals. I have heard of pit bulls being good dogs and then turning on people..that's horrible about the little dog.

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#35 Jan 22, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
The snow is all gone, but it's very cold. This is one strange winter! We had freezing rain a couple nights ago but it's gone too. I know a lot of people who have pit bulls, I for one don't have any animals. My son has a dog that I babysit a lot. I had westies for years and when they died it near killed me so I never got anymore animals. I have heard of pit bulls being good dogs and then turning on people..that's horrible about the little dog.
Hi Miss>

I had to at lease stop in here once and say hi to you ! ; )~

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#36 Jan 22, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a pit bull that was the sweetest. Most submissive dog I've had. She would roll over on her back when she saw me coming. I know everyone doesn't have the luck we had with one.

It's been in the 70-80's here this winter. I've really got the gardening bug but am afraid we'll still have a hard freeze that will wipe them out.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#37 Jan 22, 2012
Good morning. Been in the kitchen messing around most of the morning. However, I do have 2 dozen cinnamon rolls (homemade) just about ready to pop in the oven. I also have a mess in the kitchen and flour everywhere, but I've had fun. Now if they are edible, I'll be thrilled. Haven't made them in years and not to sure I did it right, but nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.

Location hidden

#38 Jan 22, 2012
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Miss>
I had to at lease stop in here once and say hi to you ! ; )~
Hi, Hal

Hope all is well with you, I am getting ready to get out in the cold.

Location hidden

#39 Jan 22, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a pit bull that was the sweetest. Most submissive dog I've had. She would roll over on her back when she saw me coming. I know everyone doesn't have the luck we had with one.
It's been in the 70-80's here this winter. I've really got the gardening bug but am afraid we'll still have a hard freeze that will wipe them out.
70's and 80's I so wish it was like that here. It's been extremely cold here.

Location hidden

#40 Jan 22, 2012
covcas wrote:
Good morning. Been in the kitchen messing around most of the morning. However, I do have 2 dozen cinnamon rolls (homemade) just about ready to pop in the oven. I also have a mess in the kitchen and flour everywhere, but I've had fun. Now if they are edible, I'll be thrilled. Haven't made them in years and not to sure I did it right, but nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.
I love homemade cinnamon rolls, I use to make them all the time when my kids were small. I am making cookies and a pie today. I will have the pie for dessert tonight after dinner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldenrod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Obammy b mo popular 1,522,526
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 2 hr Latisha 93
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Lon Spector 513,105
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,384
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Apr 24 Julios Lottery ti... 15

Goldenrod Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goldenrod Mortgages