Abandoned kitty dropped off at our property.

Posted in the Golden Valley Forum

Since: Oct 10

Bullhead City, AZ

#1 Sep 11, 2012
I don't know where you are located in GV but we are located by Bacobi in GV, we had a gold cat dropped off here also. I started feeding the poor guy because he was starving and he has not left. I will never understand why people do such cruel things! Then today I wake up to a black shar-pai mix scratching at my door. I brought him in and he is wonderful with my grandkids, my cat, the stray cat outside and my dogs. I am trying to find the owner I have called all the shelters,animal control and vets, I have put an ad in the paper. Why would someone drop off such a good dog and the cat? They are both so loveable I don't get it. Oh well I just wanted to vent about the cruelty of humans.
Pretty Pussycat

Kingman, AZ

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Well known that cats tend to be attracted to homes with other cats. No surprise they come to your place. Shame they would be released to fend for themselves.
Hard to say which is worse; letting them go loose or sending them to an animal shelter, have seen so much abuse at local "rescue shelters".
"No Kill" shelters so often are scams, know one,(unnamed) that was only out for cash and a kickback. Animals had minimal food & water, but when people came in to adopt a pet they were reviewed while pet was in waiting. Reviewed & reviewed & reviewed until at last the prospective person realized the way to get the pet was to pay under the table a nice "Donation".People don't find out what is waiting their pet at these places, and yet more and more people are having issues affording to keep and care for an animal in these tough economical times.
A minor caution to you is about ordinances concerning maximum number of animals at a private residence. Pets are caught between a rock and a hard place here in our county. Best of fortune, glad you helped this lost guy, but don't post too much info about animals on your property in a public forum as that can lead to review by officials that give special bias to local shelters.
T one

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
I had been seeing that gold cat in the middle of the night over the past two months also. I do not like cats but good to hear it has a home at least temporarily.
Chongs Chinese Food

Bullhead City, AZ

#4 Sep 17, 2012
You lie lady. You steal my puszy. You bring her back nice and fat you hear? I want her back she make nice meal in wok wif stir fry. You no get invite for dinner unless you bring cat back. Yum yum with rice.
fukchew

Bullhead City, AZ

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Chongs Chinese Food wrote:
You lie lady. You steal my puszy. You bring her back nice and fat you hear? I want her back she make nice meal in wok wif stir fry. You no get invite for dinner unless you bring cat back. Yum yum with rice.
You steal cat from me. you bad. you not getty dinner. you eat too much Chinese buffet. i frow you out. you get my cat back you fief. get cat back noow. i warm wokky now start vegable. ohhh i got good sesame oil me fry cat. you likey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man to undergo testing in Arizona murder case 3 hr Mike Messer 6
vapor e cigarette (Jan '14) Oct 20 darthvapor 3
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Oct 19 investor 12,171
Court wants to hustle up DUI cases (Feb '06) Oct 16 OH-NO-SHES-BACK 88
chain restaurants Oct 12 Not for you 2
texico in fort mohave Oct 9 Sleepless in Ft M... 4
Golden Valley Fire Department Oct 9 Mike Messer 2
Golden Valley Dating
Find my Match

Golden Valley Jobs