Bullhead City man accused in sexual assault case

Apr 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTAR

Bullhead City police announced Friday that 34-year-old Billy Lee Waller was being held on suspicion of sexual assault, molestation of a child, continuous sexual abuse of a child and sexual conduct with a minor.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cheyenne waller

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think it is all a bunch of lies and u guys should not report things thatu don't know for sure he is a goood man and dose not deserve to have his name slanderd on ur news for people too see when none of this is true so if you are going to say somthiing make sure it is true before you say it
Cheyenne Waller is a liar

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

any guy that has devil horns tattooed on his forehead, drives a cab and lives in a filthy house is guilty of something. the guy is a pig and his mommy don't even wear her teeth half the time. trailer trash ghetto mongers. This isn't his first go round with the law. How bout those fraud charges? Uh huh, he's innocent all right.
Get real

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 19, 2012
 
It doesn't matter what you think. He was arrested because he is suspected of committing the crimes. That's a fact. It is also a fact it is up to a court of law to determine whether he is guilty or not. By your logic reporting that someone has been arrested could never happen until after the trial.
Cheynne Waller is a liar

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get real wrote:
It doesn't matter what you think. He was arrested because he is suspected of committing the crimes. That's a fact. It is also a fact it is up to a court of law to determine whether he is guilty or not. By your logic reporting that someone has been arrested could never happen until after the trial.
The guy she's defending has horns tattoed on his forehead, drives a cab and lives in a filty house. Check out his facebook. They're all a bunch of trailer trash.
cheyenne waller

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

First of all the one with the tats on his head wrongg brother dumb ass and froud charges ur smokin krack who the hell r u to say that the house is fithy it ait and say one more word about my mother and I don't even have to say wut I'm going to do don't mess with mii family mii brother is inisent the lil twit is lieing so obviously u better get ur facts strfraight before u open ur mouth
kick rocks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

First of all u dnt knw crap. my brother is innocent. she is a liar ... and she will be proven so. my brother is a ard working father and a good man.. he is a decent honest man. so dnt slander his nor my family name... ur all a bunch of pothetic retards.. get a life and but out of ours and leave my brothers nam out ur mouths... SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!
cheyenne waller

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nice lol that's right u pethetic losers and I'm srry I don't lie :)
cheyenne waller

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cheyenne waller wrote:
Nice lol that's right u pethetic losers and I'm srry I don't lie :)
and ur the trailor trash who the hell r u to judge aanyone!!!!
James

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cheyenne waller wrote:
First of all the one with the tats on his head wrongg brother dumb ass and froud charges ur smokin krack who the hell r u to say that the house is fithy it ait and say one more word about my mother and I don't even have to say wut I'm going to do don't mess with mii family mii brother is inisent the lil twit is lieing so obviously u better get ur facts strfraight before u open ur mouth
Good grief, get an education! Oh yeah, and clean that filthy trailer of yours. Tell mamma to put her teeth back in, she looks nasty!
James

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Case Number:

J-0802-FR-20120242

Title:

STATE VS WALLER

Category:

Criminal

Court:

Bullhead City Justice

Filing Date:

4/13/2012

Judge:

TOM BRADY

Disposition Date:



BILLY LEE WALLER DEFENDANT - D 1

Date of Birth: 09/1977

Citation

Count

Description

Disp. Date

Disposition

NONE

1

SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH MINOR

4/19/2012

*

NONE

2

SEXUAL ASSAULT

4/19/2012

*

NONE

3

MOLESTATION OF CHILD

4/19/2012

*

NONE

4

CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE-CHILD

4/19/2012

*

Case Activity

Date

Description

Party

4/23/2012

SURETY BOND

D 1

4/19/2012

SUPERVENING INDICTMENT

D 1

4/19/2012

NOTICE: SUPERVENING INDICTMENT

D 1

4/19/2012

ORDER OF TRANSMITTAL

D 1

4/16/2012

COMPLAINT FILED

D 1

4/13/2012

INITIAL APPEARANCE
James

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Case Number:

J-0802-CR-20100770

Title:

STATE VS WALLER BILLY LEE

Category:

Criminal

Court:

Bullhead City Justice

Filing Date:

7/9/2010

Judge:

TOM BRADY

Disposition Date:

8/23/2010



BILLY LEE WALLER DEFENDANT - D 1

Date of Birth: 09/1977

Citation

Count

Description

Disp. Date

Disposition

S000000000135463

1

LOCAL CHARGE

8/23/2010

PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED

S000000000135463

2

LOCAL CHARGE

8/23/2010

PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED

Case Activity

Date

Description

Party

8/23/2010

JUDGMENT & SENTENCING

D 1

8/23/2010

FINANCIAL STATEMENT

D 1

8/23/2010

$18.40 CTENH EFF 9-19-07

D 1

8/23/2010

GUILTY PLEA

D 1

8/23/2010

WAIVER OF COUNSEL BY DEFENDANT

D 1

8/23/2010

ARRAIGNMENT

D 1

8/23/2010

FINES EFF 9-19-07

D 1

8/23/2010

20 PROB ASSESSMNT EFF 11-24-09

D 1

8/23/2010

84% SURCHARGES EFF 9-19-07

D 1

8/6/2010

DOCKET STATEMENT

D 1

7/9/2010

COMPLAINT FILED
James

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.facebook.com/ #!/billy.waller.5150

Yeah real respectful looking piece of trash!
YeahRight

Lake Havasu City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 20, 2012
 
1st, this person is innocent until proven guilty.
2nd, he has not been proven guilty as yet.
3rd, we all know he is a chomo and will be found guilty. The prison system will be rough on this chomo, and any like him. Do not worry. He will be physicaly and mentaly tormented beyond what you can imagine by the other prisoners.
cheyenne waller

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF DEMENTED FUCK TARDS! AND FIRST OF ALL IF U GUYS ALL SEEM TO KNOW ME MY BRO AND MY FAMILY BUT U ARE TOO CHICKEN SHIT TO WRITE UR REAL NAME WOW I BET IF I KNEW EXACTLY WHO U WERE I COULD SAY SOME THINGS THAT U WOULDENT LIKE AND WEN MY BROTHER IS PROVEN INNOCENT I HOPE U ALL BURMN IN HELL JUST LIKE THE LIEING LITTLE TWIT WILL SO TALK UR TRASH U KNOW UR TALKING ABOUT UR SELVES !!!!!!!!!! LOVE U BILLY KEEP UR HEAD UP AND STAY STRONG!!!!!
James

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cheyenne waller wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF DEMENTED FUCK TARDS! AND FIRST OF ALL IF U GUYS ALL SEEM TO KNOW ME MY BRO AND MY FAMILY BUT U ARE TOO CHICKEN SHIT TO WRITE UR REAL NAME WOW I BET IF I KNEW EXACTLY WHO U WERE I COULD SAY SOME THINGS THAT U WOULDENT LIKE AND WEN MY BROTHER IS PROVEN INNOCENT I HOPE U ALL BURMN IN HELL JUST LIKE THE LIEING LITTLE TWIT WILL SO TALK UR TRASH U KNOW UR TALKING ABOUT UR SELVES !!!!!!!!!! LOVE U BILLY KEEP UR HEAD UP AND STAY STRONG!!!!!
How is he liking those guys in jail? Just wait until he get's convicted and ends up in prison. Do you know what will happen to him? lol hope he stocks up on buttbutter for his time with bubba.
6 to a block

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Have 6 sex offenders on our block. None did any time in jail, all on probation or required to register. Had police come around with papers telling when each moved in. But in last 2 years only 1 of them remains listed on state registry. Am sure one is molesting small boys, but talk to law enforcement and they can't even find the records. Mohave County has a place where you can find where sex offenders live, system just doesn't work, isn't this how Islamic Law works?

Don't know if this guy is guilty, but if he is, and is concvicted, expect him to be released soon after.
bubbas new buttbutty

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

has he been convicted yet? we're waiting for him
Billy Goat Gruff

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dammmm, whose that ugly fat lady with the forearms the size of a truckers in that picture? Ugly tats and dirty carpet in that trailer. Whose that thug looking guy? Hope those little girls in the picture with mamma piggy don't get near Billy. I saw a picture of him and he's as dirty as they come. Flipping people off is so yesterdays trailer trash.
Ruby

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cheyenne waller wrote:
I think it is all a bunch of lies and u guys should not report things thatu don't know for sure he is a goood man and dose not deserve to have his name slanderd on ur news for people too see when none of this is true so if you are going to say somthiing make sure it is true before you say it
Did your momma get some new teeth for the court date?
dcs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 20, 2013
 
Baby raper just like James. Bond. Of. Bullhead

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Golden Valley Discussions

Search the Golden Valley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
time out Wed festus 1
Desert Garden On OLD TRAILS Exit (Oct '11) Jul 21 John Grady 14
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jul 21 Justin Chambers 12,131
Review: Matador Taxi Jul 17 JWP 1
Review: Kingdom Of God Jul 17 John 1
niall horan cute or naww Jul 16 blabla 2
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul 15 GeorgeKennerly 93
•••
•••
•••
Golden Valley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Golden Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Golden Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Golden Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Golden Valley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••