realestate selling in Golden Valley

realestate selling in Golden Valley

Posted in the Golden Valley Forum

Since: Jan 10

Bellemont, AZ

#1 Mar 9, 2010
Please realtors who try to sell properties in Golden Valley or other small communities, be honest about qualities or lack of when trying to make the deal. We believed our agent 4 years ago saying our roads would be paved and would have city water within a year or 2 tops. Well, never going to happen for us and am mad about her deceit. We ended up spending over 3 thousand dollars after the fact and even though our land is alright, still get peeved when I think about how she purposely lied to us to make a sale. Add to that, no land line available to us unless we want to pay the extra cost. Ask for computer access and guess what, we are a block shy of getting that. After months of exploring, found we can get internet access thru a dish using Sky Blue. Thank my lucky stars right? Cost us alot more than we bargained for. Shouldn't be complaining tho, at least I have some modern technology here. And, no flood insurance available for us either. She told us we would be in a flood zone and not to worry because we were protected. Found out, another fib. I tracked this so called agent and find out she lost her license the following year. So, now what can I do as a consumer? Told, nothing can be recovered for me and to let it go. Guess, live and learn? But how fair is that for us consumers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Watch (Jan '09) Sep 14 Talla 21
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Sep 12 show40 12,329
Internet latency and congestion in kingman area Aug 27 Rhonda 3
Brothers Tire and Repair (May '15) Aug '17 Bobo 7
Are there any black people in kingman Az (Mar '15) Aug '17 Bobo 12
Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List (Aug '07) Aug '17 Bobo 129
my husband and the prostitute named ruby (May '11) Aug '17 Confused 25

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance